Nature's Way Restore Daily Probiotic

Nature's Way Restore Daily Probiotic

1.4

kax c.

kax c.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible! Worst Fart attack ever!

I tried this product as the advertising on the bottle stated all the symptoms I wanted resolved. Tried for x3 days and suffered the worst farting, stomach growling & cramps that I ever had with IBS. Going in the bin!

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Outlet for A$12.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Dan

DanSydney, NSW

SOMETHING IS WRONG

I took first pill 15 hours ago and I have had terrible flatulence with awful accompanying smell, at first I blamed the dog as is unusual for me. I now realise it is me and only thing different is this product, I bought it on special a few weeks back and had first pill last night. I came to this site to see if anyone else was having problems and relieved I am not alone. Read other reviews and stop using this product. Something is wrong with this product and needs to be addressed by Nature’s Way.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid!!

I used to take these no problem. But now they are causing upset tummy, gas and loose stools. Gave one to my friend, same issue. Wont be taking anymore!! Avoid!

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Nature's Way Restore Daily Probiotic compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely terrible

Started taking this product while overseas travelling, developed terrible diarrhoea, thought it was the water, cleared up when I got back ( when I stopped taking this product). Recently went camping and took this again, spent more time on the toilet block than anywhere else. Looked on here and discovered the answer.have taken many other brands and never had a problem m should be taken off the market!

Purchased in December 2019.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
ANNE

ANNEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Agree with reviews.

Used another probiotic without problems .This one was on special so thought I would try it.Stomach upset 2 days so thought I would look it up on this site.Sure enough others have had a problem.Won't take another one .They are going in the bin.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Val

ValNew South Wales

Listen to the latest reviews

I have been taking another brand of probiotics for over a year now, never had an issue with those. Yet spotted these on sale so thought I would test them out as price was very competitive. First tablet, followed instructions 30mins after a meal, then few hours later had terrible gastro upset. This has never happened to me previously after a probiotic and it was awful. Googled reviews immediately and found similar cases which match up to my experience. Will not be willing to go through that again so what turned out to be a good value became a total waste of money. Back to the other brand that really did work and tossing these out.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$14.00.

Del

DelAustralia

Should be renamed laxative

Should be renamed high strength laxative. Up to 24 hrs of taking the first one I suffered from a farting attack every 15 minutes. it was that bad that even my dog wouldn’t come near me and every plant in the house wilted and died ! I didn’t dare take a second one. Something very wrong with this product. Do not take these unless you are prepared to declare toxic warfare on your family.

Mad

MadSydney

Previously great but recently appalling

Having used consistently over past 6 months my last Bowel and Colon Probiotic as well as Probiotic 100million have been terrible. Bowel colon turned to a fowl, tank smell and I had to throw half a bottle out and I took the other and ended up with severe gastro intestinal upset. No other probiotics have done this ever. I wonder if the ingredients have changed? Or processing changed? Or ingredients are sourced for alternate area now ? Both had ample use by dates and were stored correctly. This was a very expensive month.

BrendaC

BrendaCBayside

I have started using Probiotics from advice from my doctor. I am very please to say my overall health has improved. With 3 young children at home I was always catching their coughs or colds from daycare but since taking this product I have been cold free! I can highly recommend probiotics. I haven't tried other brands but I can say this one works for me.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements