Naturopathica FatBlaster

Naturopathica FatBlaster

See the Best Fat Burners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Naturopathica

• Taste
  • Weight Lost
Villa Medici
Villa MediciGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid! Totally Unpalatable!

Purchased in February 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.99.

Val
Val

Baby poo

I bought an 18 pack of these vanilla shakes, after mixing one for lunch replacement I was horrified by the appearance a brown yellow colour. I’ve had many vanilla shakes but this one is by far the worst. It tastes nothing like vanilla and the colour is a brown/ yellow colour a bit like baby poo. Tastes not much better than it looks,very disappointed will never buy a fat blaster product again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $35.00.

Carrie G.
Carrie G.Sydney, NSW

Tasty product!

I love the chocolate flavor! It lets you feel full and energetic. Recommend for those can not diet. Taste great too. And very easy to prepare, just add milk and shake.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $23.00.

Meszaros Lore
Meszaros LoreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Contains too much sugar.

I bought Fat Blaster weight loss shake in vanilla flavour. The taste is alright. But it's sweat! 24.4g sugars in 100g !! That is a lot! This and other relevant information are indicated too tiny and can be read only with glasses.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Glad I didn't pay for it - Natruropathica Chocolate Keto-Fit Protein Shake to try

Purchased in December 2019.

TainaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It taste like.....

It taste like shet...
bloody horrible makes me gag! But I have to use it al coz I don’t like to waste anything, but wil definitely not buy it again! Just can’t describe the taste..
definitely don’t recommend buying this powder!

Taina

This review was for KETO-FIT PROTEIN CHOCOLATE by Naturopathica fatblaster NOT this product! Get it right product reviews!!

Vivian
VivianCharters Towers

It works for me

I held off writting a review until I finished week 4 of the 8 week plan. I was sceptical at first but after the first 4 days of being hungry, Day 5 I wasn't anymore. I"m taking the Fatblaster Clinical twice a day along with the shakes. I look forward to my Chocolate shake breakfast and a shake for lunch made on skim milk. I have a healthy meal in the evening. I'm doing the 850 calorie plan app (which was on the lid) to get a bit off to get me motivated again. I am really happy with the results. I have dropped 7.2 kilos in 4 weeks, I have so much energy and my confidence and attitude is more positive. If you really want to hang in there the first 4 or 5 days feeling a bit tired and hungry, it is worth it. Thank you Fat Blaster.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Jnel
JnelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fatblaster Raspberry Shot Ketone

I add this to my water throughout the day. Great tasting and refreshing. I've noticed my energy levels are higher and sugar cravings have decreased. I used to drink energy drinks but have stopped since I found this.

Fat Blaster

Use fat blaster in my shake each morning, mixed with strawberries, bananas, mango and any other fruit I can find. I use 2 dessertpoons of the fat blaster, mixed with some water. Simply delicious. Fat blaster comes in three different delicious flavours, vanilla, chocolate and my favourite of all, strawberry.. Yum yum

Christopher
Christopher

Useless if you dont change your diet and eat healthy foods

Ebonyj
EbonyjDarley

Awesome product

I have not long started on these shakes. I have chocolate and vanilla so far. I am lactose intolerant so I contacted the Facebook page to ask if I could have water instead of milk. I got a speedy response to tell me that water was suitable. I love the taste of these and I have had a few combination recipes too. I added mint essence to the chocolate and it was great.

I recommend them (I usually stock up when they are on special) and I have 2 a day

Excellent product.It worked for me.ss

Best product I have used. Lost 23 kgs in 4 months. Weighed 120 kgs before I started. Nice tasting but you need to shake properly. I cut sugars out and watched my calorie intake. I did very little exercise but the weight still fell off.

Becca Lee
Becca LeeTownsville

Best thing I've tried so far

The shakes are the best thing I've tried so far after trying many others and hating the taste. After having my baby almost 3 years ago I haven't been able to lose the weight plus putting on 10kg, since trying the fatblastet shakes 2 weeks ago and not snacking through out the day I've already lost 2.5kg and I feel better already.

Anaphylactic allergic reaction

I had the fat blaster shake on Wednesday this week and I do not have any allergies until fat blaster! I went into an anaphylactic shock that nearly killed me!! I will not use this product ever again!! So people be very careful.

cassy21288
cassy21288perth

absolute rip off dont bother