3.1

48%14%37%

Side Effects None, Mild side effects, Short-term physical illness and Poor mental health
Weight Lost
  • No change
  • No, gained weight
Taste
2.1

MISS BARKER
MISS BARKERPerth, WA2 posts

Follow up to my last post

Definitely not the same as they used to be, been on them 5 days and I'm bloated and constipated,throwing the rest away as no weight loss and all I eat are vegetables and fruit. Really disappointing as they worked so well 20 years ago. Show details
Maree
MareeFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Results

Have been taking for a few months now and have so far 20.4 kg. Combined with cutting out sugary drinks and foods i am happy with the results achieved thanks. Show details
Holly
HollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Jbring96
Jbring96
  Fair Incentive

Fat blaster max

Have been on Fat blaster max for about a week now. I take 2 every morning and have so far lost 5kg since starting it and am still losing weight  Show details
Taste
Adrian Surplice
Adrian SurpliceSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

The Product does work

I have been taking the tablets 3 times a day, half hour before meals and. I have lost 13 kgs in 9 months. I do very little exercise, I drink at least 3 litres of water daily and I do all this in conjunction with 5 snacks and a substantial meal at night consisting of steam verges and meat. The idea of the fat blaster is to fill you up before a meal, therefore no need to eat large meals. The snacks include breakfast and are every 3 hours. It is the quantity of food you eat which is the important thing. My goal is to get down to 78 kegs, I am now 82 kgs. When I reach 78 kgs I will have lost 17 kgs.

Adrian
Dayboro Qld. 4521 Show details

Amanda F.
Amanda F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

I have used this a few times

The first time I used it years ago I lost 10kg with 1 box. Now i have started again I haven't finished the first box yet but i have already lost a noticeable amount of waight (by the way my clothes fit). It has also helped get me back on track from comfort eating after i quit smoking. Show details
Lyn
LynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doesn't work!!!

This product does nothing except change your urine to bright yellow.
Took the whole course and ate really well and exercised everyday but NOTHING.
Absolutely No weight loss!!!
Waste of time and money! Show details
Ever hopeful
Ever hopeful3 posts

Depression disaster

My husband went on this drug for a month but quickly became deeply depressed and remained so until he came off it after we worked out the problem. Horrendous. No evident weight loss either. Be careful. Show details
John C.
John C.Sydney, NSW

I Lost 25kgs in 2 months

I was on a vegetarian only diet and going to gym everyday for 1hr and lost 25kgs in 2 months.
Be prepared to have an energy boost because you are like sonic the hedgehog but thats the idea. Show details
Jane
Jane4 posts

Severe itching in hands and feet and dizziness

I took this product for 3 days and stopped immediately because my hands and feet would burn up and then feel so itchy for about 15 minutes that NOTHING would relieve the itch. I would wake up with the itchiness in the middle of the night too. It lasted for about 2 weeks in total.

I also had dizziness felt very weak in my legs. I have no health problems or any circumstances which would cause or affect the taking of these tablets.

I contacted the company. They made a report and only offered an exchange once the product was returned to them.
 Show details

Travelers
TravelersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Sickly sweet and not very nice chocolate flavour

I have tried other shakes and this one is sickly sweet and doesn't taste great. Not very chocolate flavour and because it is so sweet not great. Also high in saturated fat so not ideal for someone with a slightly raised cholesterol level. Wouldn't buy it again, and regret buying a whole carton without trying one first. Show details
Shey
SheySouth East Queensland, QLD

Works, but at a cost to your heart health

I wasn't going to publicise this but I felt compelled to. If any of you or people you know ever want to take Fat Blaster Max pills, please don't. They may help you to loose weight and give you energy but they are not good for your heart. It can damage your insides. They contain a load of caffeine and Guarana and make you have an accidental overdose. The smoothies also contain caffeine. My chest has been in pain for days now and I am very fatigued.

I feel so embarrassed publicly putting this out there, but decided to put this as a warning for other people.

Your heart health matters.

I know, I did such a stupid and idiotic thing and am paying for it. I will recover though, I wasn't on the pills for too long. Show details

Mel
Mel2 posts

Weird feeling

I don’t drink coffee and I feel off my face like I should go to a rave and dance. I don’t think I will continue with it. Also very bloated and hallucinating that something smelt like it was on fire. Show details
Rachel S.
Rachel S.Hobart, TAS

Taste
Rose
RoseSydney, NSW

Fat blaster

Very expensive with no result.
I have been using this product for more that 2 month, I was on diet and light exercise, but unfortunately with no result.
The product is very expensive. Show details

LauraC
LauraC

Have started taking FatBlaster Max but have had 2asthma attacks can this product cause it?

Poppi D.
Poppi D.

What drugs don’t mix with this product, I take mostly mood stabilisers and sleeping meds

Adrian Surplice

I take medication for enlarged prostate, gastric reflux, anti depressants and blood thinners, no problems. Adrtian

trace
trace

Optifast is drs recommendation

Ingak
Ingak

Hello, can Fat Blaster Max cause hyperthyroidism?

About Naturopathica FatBlaster MAX

• FatBlaster MAX claims to perform 4 main actions: Improves exercise performance when your diet isn’t sufficient, by containing B vitamins; increases metabolic rate and supports thyroid gland function; supports thermogenesis, where your body burns energy and produces heat, and assists in the metabolism of fat, carbs, sugar and glucose.
  • Naturopathica FatBlaster MAX contains 73.94 mg of caffeine per tablet (for reference, a cup of instant coffee contains around 80 mg of caffeine, according to Naturopathica).
  • While Naturopathica recommends taking 1 tablet every 3 hours, this is equivalent to drinking a cup of coffee every 3 hours. Other high-quantity ingredients include Guarana extract (350.65 mg), and Psyllium seed husk powder (250 mg).

Points of praise

• Happy reviewers were thrilled to see the weight come off quickly when taking this weight loss pill.
  • These supplements infused a burst of energy that lasted throughout the day.
  • Taking a pill before meals helped reviewers stay full after meals for longer. This appetite control benefit often stopped the habit of snacking after meals in its tracks.
  • The importance of having a healthy diet and exercising while taking these fat blaster pills was encouraged by those who observed positive results.

Points to consider

• Some reviewers who experienced positive results recommended cutting the dose in half, at least to start with. This was especially helpful to those who are sensitive to caffeine, as it avoided them having jitters.
  • Some reviewers also recommended cutting off the dose earlier on in the day, for example, at 1pm, to help get a restful night’s sleep.

Pain points

Whether this fat burner works for you may be luck of the draw. Reactions to this weight loss pill were many and varied, and included: bloating, constipation, dehydration, chest pain, low blood pressure, dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting , fatigue, and even mild depression.

CategoryFat Burners