Naturopathica FatBlaster MAX

3.1

Adrian Surplice

Adrian SurpliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Product does work

I have been taking the tablets 3 times a day, half hour before meals and. I have lost 13 kgs in 9 months. I do very little exercise, I drink at least 3 litres of water daily and I do all this in conjunction with 5 snacks and a substantial meal at night consisting of steam verges and meat. The idea of the fat blaster is to fill you up before a meal, therefore no need to eat large meals. The snacks include breakfast and are every 3 hours. It is the quantity of food you eat which is the important thing. My goal is to get down to 78 kegs, I am now 82 kgs. When I reach 78 kgs I will have lost 17 kgs.

Adrian
Dayboro Qld. 4521

Purchased in September 2019.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Amanda F.

Amanda F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have used this a few times

The first time I used it years ago I lost 10kg with 1 box. Now i have started again I haven't finished the first box yet but i have already lost a noticeable amount of waight (by the way my clothes fit). It has also helped get me back on track from comfort eating after i quit smoking.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$40.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doesn't work!!!

This product does nothing except change your urine to bright yellow.
Took the whole course and ate really well and exercised everyday but NOTHING.
Absolutely No weight loss!!!
Waste of time and money!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$30.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Side Effects
  • None

Depression disaster

My husband went on this drug for a month but quickly became deeply depressed and remained so until he came off it after we worked out the problem. Horrendous. No evident weight loss either. Be careful.

Purchased in January 2020.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Poor mental health
John C.

John C.Sydney, NSW

I Lost 25kgs in 2 months

I was on a vegetarian only diet and going to gym everyday for 1hr and lost 25kgs in 2 months.
Be prepared to have an energy boost because you are like sonic the hedgehog but thats the idea.

Purchased in February 2009 at Chemist Australia for A$39.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jane

Jane

Severe itching in hands and feet and dizziness

I took this product for 3 days and stopped immediately because my hands and feet would burn up and then feel so itchy for about 15 minutes that NOTHING would relieve the itch. I would wake up with the itchiness in the middle of the night too. It lasted for about 2 weeks in total.

I also had dizziness felt very weak in my legs. I have no health problems or any circumstances which would cause or affect the taking of these tablets.

I contacted the company. They made a report and only offered an exchange once the product was returned to them.

Purchased for A$60.00.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

TravelersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sickly sweet and not very nice chocolate flavour

I have tried other shakes and this one is sickly sweet and doesn't taste great. Not very chocolate flavour and because it is so sweet not great. Also high in saturated fat so not ideal for someone with a slightly raised cholesterol level. Wouldn't buy it again, and regret buying a whole carton without trying one first.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Shey

SheySouth East Queensland, QLD

Works, but at a cost to your heart health.

I wasn't going to publicise this but I felt compelled to. If any of you or people you know ever want to take Fat Blaster Max pills, please don't. They may help you to loose weight and give you energy but they are not good for your heart. It can damage your insides. They contain a load of caffeine and Guarana and make you have an accidental overdose. The smoothies also contain caffeine. My chest has been in pain for days now and I am very fatigued.

I feel so embarrassed publicly putting this out there, but decided to put this as a warning for other people.

Your heart health matters.

I know, I did such a stupid and idiotic thing and am paying for it. I will recover though, I wasn't on the pills for too long.

Purchased in January 2020.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Mel

Mel

Weird feeling

I don’t drink coffee and I feel off my face like I should go to a rave and dance. I don’t think I will continue with it. Also very bloated and hallucinating that something smelt like it was on fire.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Rachel S.

Rachel S.Hobart, TAS

Just started today

Purchased in May 2019 at Weight Losers for A$20.75.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Fat blaster

Very expensive with no result.
I have been using this product for more that 2 month, I was on diet and light exercise, but unfortunately with no result.
The product is very expensive.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$50.00.

Weight LostNo, gained weight
Marie

Marie

Waste of money

I've been taking fat blaster clinical for one week, I am constantly hungry and have put on one kilo. I don't know what the hype was all about a few months ago, they were impossible to find all over the country. Very disappointed.

Bloating

Using the shakes wirh metamucil and one meal high in steamed leady greeens. Feel booated,
Looking fatter. Gaining weight too. Maybe it’s male menopause and i should give up? I exercise on a rowing machine and have a very active workplace where i’m on my feet all day and lifting heavy objects

It doesn't work

I wasn't bloated before using this product but 2 days in and i look 5mths pregnant. Will keep on them for a couple more days just to give them a chance but I'm not happy.

Camila

Camila

Suspicious about their effectiveness

Ange

AngeTerrigal

I want my money back! I want a refund NOW

I changed from hydroxy cut to this crap and gained 4 kilos in a week on the regime and diet I’d been following for three months & (lost 10kg!) the on this junk I gained almost half of it back in a week and I’m now struggling to loose it! How do I get a refund!

Destiny Thiansawas

Destiny ThiansawasNew south wales

i skinny

i skiny... it help me bee skiny i lok nice i take one a day.... vary good produtct ......... will use evae day!!!
my egish no good.. but lie fat blaster vary mus

Quinn

QuinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

I lost 10kgs in 3 months

I used this product in January through to March 2018 and yes I did do exercising even if it was walking on the beach because they make you sweat, they are tablets and taste really disgusting but they work !!!!! Take 2 before you are about to walk, and minimise your food and junk intake and don’t abuse them, I took 5 in one go because you won’t feel very good and if you have blood in your stools whilst taking them, stop for at least 24hours

pattipagesydney

When does it start to work

Have been on it for 5 weeks am still waiting to see a change in my weigh am very disappointed. Feel I should have some result by now. Very disappointed.

October 25th 2018 Update: Very disappointing

Have been on them for six weeks and still no change, will finish the three month supply and let you know the results.

pattipage

Finished the 3 month supply I bought and didn't lose any weight at all. Total waste of money.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Bloating bloating bloating

I have been on fat blaster Max for 3 days and I have been bloated the whole time and I've been taking one in the morning and one at lunch my stomach feels very uncomfortable and have been feeling tired because they keep you up at night have thrown the rest of the tablets in the bin waste of money!!!