Naturopathica FatBlaster MAX

Naturopathica FatBlaster MAX

See the Best Fat Burners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mel

Mel

Weird feeling

I don’t drink coffee and I feel off my face like I should go to a rave and dance. I don’t think I will continue with it. Also very bloated and hallucinating that something smelt like it was on fire.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostNo change

Rachel S.

Rachel S.Hobart, TAS

Just started today

Purchased in May 2019 at Weight Losers for $20.75.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostNo change
Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Fat blaster

Very expensive with no result.
I have been using this product for more that 2 month, I was on diet and light exercise, but unfortunately with no result.
The product is very expensive.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $50.00.

Weight LostNo, gained weight
Marie

Marie

Waste of money

I've been taking fat blaster clinical for one week, I am constantly hungry and have put on one kilo. I don't know what the hype was all about a few months ago, they were impossible to find all over the country. Very disappointed.

Bloating

Using the shakes wirh metamucil and one meal high in steamed leady greeens. Feel booated,
Looking fatter. Gaining weight too. Maybe it’s male menopause and i should give up? I exercise on a rowing machine and have a very active workplace where i’m on my feet all day and lifting heavy objects

It doesn't work

I wasn't bloated before using this product but 2 days in and i look 5mths pregnant. Will keep on them for a couple more days just to give them a chance but I'm not happy.

Camila

Camila

Suspicious about their effectiveness

Ange

AngeTerrigal

I want my money back! I want a refund NOW

I changed from hydroxy cut to this crap and gained 4 kilos in a week on the regime and diet I’d been following for three months & (lost 10kg!) the on this junk I gained almost half of it back in a week and I’m now struggling to loose it! How do I get a refund!

Destiny Thiansawas

Destiny ThiansawasNew south wales

i skinny

i skiny... it help me bee skiny i lok nice i take one a day.... vary good produtct ......... will use evae day!!!
my egish no good.. but lie fat blaster vary mus

Quinn

QuinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

I lost 10kgs in 3 months

I used this product in January through to March 2018 and yes I did do exercising even if it was walking on the beach because they make you sweat, they are tablets and taste really disgusting but they work !!!!! Take 2 before you are about to walk, and minimise your food and junk intake and don’t abuse them, I took 5 in one go because you won’t feel very good and if you have blood in your stools whilst taking them, stop for at least 24hours

pattipagesydney

When does it start to work

Have been on it for 5 weeks am still waiting to see a change in my weigh am very disappointed. Feel I should have some result by now. Very disappointed.

October 25th 2018 Update: Very disappointing

Have been on them for six weeks and still no change, will finish the three month supply and let you know the results.

pattipage

Finished the 3 month supply I bought and didn't lose any weight at all. Total waste of money.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Bloating bloating bloating

I have been on fat blaster Max for 3 days and I have been bloated the whole time and I've been taking one in the morning and one at lunch my stomach feels very uncomfortable and have been feeling tired because they keep you up at night have thrown the rest of the tablets in the bin waste of money!!!

johnj

johnj

Rubbish . Does absolutely nothing .

If this did what it claimed to do every one would be on it . It simply doesn't work . That's why they need to say when used in conjunction with diet and exercise on the box . If you do that you will lose weight any ways .

LBD

LBDAU

Fantastic results if used properly

This product has helped me (and all others I’ve recommended it to) immensely! It GREATLY increases energy and also reduces appetite when lowering calorie allowance.
It needs to be taken on an empty stomach with lots of water first thing in morning, and/or 20 minutes before exercise. NEVER AFTER A MEAL.
As I find it slightly detoxing, I would start using the product slowly, and then increase up to 2-3 x 2 tablets a day. If you want a good night’s sleep, I would not take it after 1pm.
I’ve been using this product for over 15 years, and it still helps me more than anything else I have ever used. So pleased to have it still available! :-)!

A god sent

WhyBother

WhyBotherSydney

Started off Ok but didn't do much in the end

At first I felt less hungry and I thought this product was going to help to lessen my appetite, then the nausea and headaches started. I thought I'd stick with it just to see if it worked, but there's still nausea, headaches, stomach upsets and after almost finishing the whole pack I don't think I've lost more than 1kg. It's really not how I thought it would work. Even eating less due to nausea hasn't made me lose much weight. Not a good product imo. I wouldn't bother again.

Kosdim

KosdimAU

Waste of money and potentially harmful to your health.

I bought this product out of curiosity. I was almost certain that i m wasting my money but since i d never tried something like this before i figured what the hell. 5 days after taking the recommended dosage, i could not sleep at night, i felt extremely weak, my blood pressure was very low. Losing weight was the least of my concerns. I threw the rest of the pills in the bin. Never again.

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still regretting

Took for last 14 days 2 tablets daily..for the 1st 2 days just little headache and dry mouth then nauseated constipation. .I was thinking they will be fixed slowly..I took only 2 tablet in the morning after meal..my sleep routine has changed ..hardly manage to sleep at night sometimes 3 am some days 4am wake up 8 or 9

Emily

EmilyRosanna

Very serious side affects

I thought this could help me lose weight but no, it did nothing to aid my weight loss. Instead, it gave me a very dull face, weakness, fever like symptoms, anxiety and severe digestive system problems. Well, maybe I've only got myself to blame for using this product for too long before I realised. I'm still suffering the after affects even after five months of stop using it - I now have gastritis, acid reflux and possibly IBS. I feel sick, bloated ad lethargic every single day and it's affecting my studies. Honestly, use this at your own risk. The ridiculous amount of caffeine in there and it's laxative nature is a great way to mess your digestive system up.

Not effective.

I exercise an hour a day and follow a relatively healthy diet but wanted to shift 5kg. Tried it for three weeks and did not notice any change. No weight loss at all. Quite disappointed.