Naturopathica Gastro Health Probiotic

Naturopathica Gastro Health Probiotic

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Naturopathica

4.1
Oof
Oof

Have been using fibre+probiotic chewables

So far so good. No majorly negative side effects but to save you potentially having an butt barf, i would recommend only using them on an as-need basis. Listen to your body. If i ate these regularly, i would risk accidentally shitting my pants i reckon.

But when used sparingly it gets the job done and relieves that heavy bloaty ibs feeling. A genuinely rate this :)

Purchased in at Coles for $18.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
margaret gow
margaret gow

This gave me tongue ulcers

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $16.99.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Graham
GrahamSydney

Changed man

Hi have been suffering with constipation for years and tried everything known to man to ease the problem.. It was getting worse by the year (I am 64) Every time I would have few more beers that normal (8 or more) it would take a week to get back to regular bowel movements. I have been taking 2 capsules daily of Gastro Health daily 15 million and after 2 or 3 three day my bowel movements have been perfect. No more bloating a lot less wind and just feeling much better even after a few more beers that normal. I am on my second box of 30 capsules and have just ordered 90 capsules. This is a great product, I wish I would have found about it years ago

Graham

monikaCentral Queensland, QLD

I had problems too

I am on a Carbohydrate Specific diet . This is the 3rd capsule in about in about 8 weeks. The morning after each time after taking capsule I woke up unusually early with pain. diarrhea and nausea which led to vomiting. Now I am convinced my delicate inflamed gut is reacting really badly to something in the capsule. May not be suitable for everyone.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Naturopathica Gastro Health Probiotic compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

inulin

I have been on the Fodmap diet for 12months with great success in contolling my gut pain,diarrhea. On a dieticians adviced purchased this product. After one tablet I am experiencing pain diarrhea today. I looked on the packet noticed inulin a major trigger for my IBS.

Peita B
Peita BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing - done wonders for me !

I started using this Product 2 weeks ago and I have felt pretty good ever since . No more bloating or wind issues. I am a type 2 diabetic and have been told probiotics are a must , I will say I've been feeling pretty good on these since taking them and would recommend these to anyone wanting to feel healthy again !

This is the one - Don't even try anything else

Great product use it all time, other products don't help. I have Irritable Bowel Disease and polyps and hemorrhoids and heaps of other intestinal problems caused through constant diarrhea and constipation, so I need a really good probiotic and Gasto Health is the one.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference
StephanieC
StephanieCBrisbane

Amazing!

Gastro Health is a lifesaver! I was diagnosed with coeliac disease last year and despite a GF diet I still suffer from symptoms, until I took Gastro Health, it gets rid of all my symptoms and problems and I even stopped taking it for a week because I couldn't get anyway and felt terrible without it! Best probiotic on the market!

London Girl
London GirlMelbourne Victoria

Gastro Health - A wonderful product

Have been taking this for a couple of months now - feeling much better in myself no constipation- in all it is also like a tonic - will continue this as a daily item thank you Prior to this had problems with bloating and excessive wind - I even feel that it makes me sleep better.
easy one capsule a day (makes so much difference)

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Amazing !! It's works !

I have had stomach pains for years . I suffer with chronic constipation and gas since using this product my bloating is decreasing . My stomach is not rock hard now it's softening . This is the best product ever I tried 10 day pack n noticed major results I will now by a 90 pack . This product works !!
Reliable , works in so many areas.

Natalee74
Natalee74Hong Kong

The best on the market

This product is the best on the market. We found it by random at a local pharmacy and now all of our family and friends are using it. It was recommended by a pharmacist when my sister was suffering with terrible mastitis when breastfeeding. I have suffered with a dysfunctional digestive system for years, and this product has honestly fixed it. No more bloating constipation etc. It is simply awesome.
It honestly works!