Navman Drive DUO 2.0

Navman Drive DUO 2.0

2.1

• Readable Number PlatesYes (6) · No (5)
  • Video Quality
  • Route Choice
  • GPS Location Accuracy

Jeff
JeffSydney, NSW

just get something more decent to save you from trouble

Purchased in July 2019.

PatSydney, NSW

Great product, some issues

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $259.00.

Hoto C.
Hoto C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fairly good

I have been using it for last 1 year. Only few times, it was sluggish, otherwise, it was superb and fantastic. Dashcam was absolute beauty. Wide angle and HD video!!! Bluetooth was also fine.

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $149.00.

Absolute rubbish

Touch screen freezes regularly
Camera stopped working after about 3 months
maps are not reliable
Easy to install
Signal strength is good
Have been in touch with Navman and the company I bought it from and none of them want to know about it even when it was under warranty, Steer well clear of NAvman.

Purchased in September 2019 at Noel Leeming Physical store for $260.00.

John H
John HSydney, NSW

Not workable with stop-start technology

I bought this device as Garmin didn't have a GPS with dash cam at the time. It was never as good but when I bought a car with stop-start technology it was useless. When the car starts the accessory power is momentarily cut and this device starts to power down and continues to do so unless you notice the screen dialogue and touch "Yes". So what use is a dashcam if the device is powered off? I gave it away yesterday. I also had problems with finding my work address, it would say "No map data" even though it's an established part of Sydney.

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $207.00.

Azim Ahmed
Azim AhmedSydney, NSW

Drive Recorder function is not working at all after weeks only

Brought this unit weeks back (say 3) for a Combo (GPS + Dash Cam) function. It was a great box for first 3 weeks, then the Drive Recorder Stopped working. Have followed all guideline from the Navman team (Hard Reset, Smart Recovery, Remove SD card etc) but still no Luck

Purchased in February 2020.

Bryan R.
Bryan R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great gps and dash cam at reasonable price

Have owned this navman duo 2 for 1 year from good guys 250 dollar
Great gps very good video recording live up dates helpful. Never had a problem except for replaced charger can be hard to see in strong sunlight but if adjusted right not too much of a problem
Would recommend to a friend

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $250.00.

BrittMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad product

This is worst product I have ever used. It’s crash cam does not record and keeps on showing DVR error. I get back to retailer today. They said it can not be replaced and sent to company for repair which may take 6 weeks. I spent 450$ and that what I got in return. Never trust this brand again.
It is slowest in response and does not cover all speed cameras as well.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $450.00.

Britt

Same problem again even after repairs.
DVR video recording not working.
Again sent to JB hifi for repairs.
Real bad product and service as well.

Kevin D.
Kevin D.Hunter Region, NSW

Disappointing

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store.

Platycat
Platycat

Dreadful

Bought this Navman DUO 2.0 6 weeks ago from JB-HF the screen keeps going so dull that it is Impossible to read at all even though the settings are turned UP fully.
I have emailed Navman twice and have never even had a reply and I have looked for a PHONE number to NO avail!

I bought this to replace an older Navman that I was very happy with that was no longer able to update maps

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $229.00.

Darb
DarbPerth, WA

Poor quality

First unit was faulty as it would not recognize sim. Had it two days so I took it back to JBHiFi and they were great as they test it and gave me a new replacement. Second unit worked well for about two weeks then started going crazy. Charge light would no go on, tried fully charging at home, sometime charge light orange or not on at all. Screen would go dull and be hard to read. Sent it for repairs but they found nothing wrong. Would not recommend this Navman device to anyone as the quality is poor.

Purchased in August 2019 for $259.00.

VIETVET
VIETVETNortheast, VIC

Review of the navman duo 2.0.

This unit performs all the functions as stated but if you want to view them on the screen on a bright day forget it as the screen is of poor standard & unviewable. I will be returning it to the dealer for my money back after only 3 weeks putting up with the inconvenience of this unit.

Purchased in September 2019.

ThanksSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed

I bought this Navman drive duo 2.0 as it advertised as an all in one gps and dashcam only to find out after installing that the dashcam doesn’t turn on automatically you have to press the camera every time you get in the car or it doesn’t come on. I called Navman and they told me I had to buy a dashcam for that???

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Deben
DebenSydney, NSW

Fantastic GPS navigator with built-in dash cam

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $197.00.

Brian I.
Brian I.Sydney, NSW

I bought 2 of these and have ZERO problems

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $220.00.

Bruce Rasked

The cord that connects the Computer Power to the Navman Drive Duo 2.0 has been lost during house move.
Do you sell these online direct or is there a seller in Wellington New Zealand I could contact?
Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

The Navman accessories such USB cable and Vehicle Power Adapters are available for purchase from the Navman online store. If you wish to buy a USB cable or Vehicle Power Adapter, you may refer to the links below:

Dual Vehicle Power Adapter + USB Power Port

Mini USB Cable

For any other queries, you may also send an email to our email support team at pcnsupportaus@navman.com.au.

Bruce R

Thank you for your quick response.
Bruce

Hi Bruce,

You’re welcome.

We appreciate your time in posting us your query.

More great and keep safe.

FRANKasked

WHY can I get no response to complaint about battery? Repeated emails sent to PCNSupportAus@navman.com.au ... ? [6 feb & 26 may]
THEY might try fwduff at gmail ....

Hi Frank,

We sincerely apologize for not getting any response. pcnsupportaus@navman.com.au is indeed our official email support address. For us to further check, may you please private message your email address to us, or may we private message you here to get some of your details?

Thanks message me at [Number Removed]

FRANK

Contact me at [Email Removed]; OR should I paste full story here?

Allen C.asked

Hi, I have a navman drive duo 2 which is nearly 3 years old, i connected it to a 12v lighter socket which i had wired myself now it doesn’t go at all, ( I’ve checked it on other sockets )if i had the polarity wrong would that burn it out ??
Cheers
Allen

Hi Allen,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear that the device is not turning on. Regarding your query, it is possible that incorrect polarity might had caused the problem. To confirm, we do recommend getting assistance from a skilled auto electrician to make sure that wirings will be fitted properly.

To further check if the device is still working, please try to connect it to another power source such an AC adapter, or through computer’s USB port or another cigarette light in case you still have another Navman car power adapter.
If the Drive Drive Duo 2.0 is no longer turning on, or if the car power adapter is not working, please send an email to our email support team at pcnsupportaus@navman.com.au with your Full Name, phone number, Shipping address, Serial number, Date of purchase for further assistance.

Allen C.

Thanks for your reply, i did what you suggested and plugged another lead into it and presto, it worked, so my lead must be had it.
Allen

Hi Allen,

We are glad to know that the device worked using another lead. If the original car power adapter is faulty, you may send an email with your Full Name, Phone Number, Shipping Address, Serial Number and Date of Purchase to our email support team at pcnsupportaus@navman.com.au so that you will be provided with a replacement car power adapter.

Thank you.

See all Navman Drive DUO 2.0 questions

Get an answer from our members and Navman representatives

CategoryDash Cams and GPS Navigation Systems
Screen Size 5"
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)
Channels 1