Navman MiCam

Navman MiCam

2.5

• Readable Number PlatesYes (1) · No (0)
  • Video Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Audio Quality
  • Night-Time Video Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Route Choice
  • GPS Location Accuracy

Bit disappointed

Cant hear verbal speaker notifications with full volume,the font could be more bold cant see speed limit disappointed, the camera is the only thing thats good about it.stick to my Go 620 for navigations

Purchased in June 2021 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $300.00.

Acquiring gps signal

I have just done a update on maps and now it is stuck acquiring gps signal and then pops up can not find gps I am I. Western Australia not Sydney

Purchased in May 2021.

David B.
David B.asked

Does the miCam GPS support custom POI’s?

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Regarding your concern, we are sorry to inform you that there is no option to add Custom POIs into the Micam GPS.
For any other concerns, you may also send an email to our email support team at pcnsupportaus@navman.com.au.
Thank you.

Farouk
Faroukasked

Hi purchased MiCam truck and I can’t keep it from turning into screen saver or sleep mode while it’s in battery mode need help please as I have to keep playing with it to try to keep it on while in batter mode can I disable this feature

Hi Farouk,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Regarding your query, we would like to inform you that device’s screen will turn off or it will timeout if it is utilizing the internal battery power and there is no option to disable. When running on battery, screen time out is activated automatically. The screen should stay on if it is connected to a power source such as the Navman car power adapter. It is recommended to always connect the device to the Navman car power adapter to keep the screen turned on.
For any other concerns, please contact our email support team at pcnsupportaus@navman.com.au for further assistance.

Ally S.
Ally S.asked

Hi,
I just bought my micam GPS as being a P plate driver I can’t use my phone, however, every time I use the GPS it goes into screen saver mode or standby or something whilst I’m driving and I can’t see the route unless I click the power button. Is there a way to turn this off?? It’s very frustrating when I can’t see the route ahead and defeats the purpose of having no distractions when I have to fiddle with it all the time to see when my turn comes next.

Hi Ally,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

The problem that you had described may have something to do with the car power adapter. It seems that there is a loose connection between the device and the car power adapter. The device should be always on while it is connected to the power source.

Please send an email with your Full Name, phone Number, Shipping Address, Serial Number Date of Purchase to our email support team at pcnsupportaus@navman.com.au and we will send you a replacement car power adapter that you may use to further isolate the problem.

Thank you.

The Navman Team

Get an answer from our members and Navman representatives