5Navman MiVue 820

Overall
Features / Functions

Tarmac
Tarmac

Hello, the footage from my Navman mivue 820DC is very blue and when playing back footage to see if I could read the number plate of a car that came over the centre line towards me, I couldn’t make it a single letter/digit. Is there any way to improve the quality of the footage in settings? I’ve looked but can’t find anything useful. Thanks

Wendy T.
Wendy T.

How do I know if it is on loop record

Marin A.
Marin A.

Hi,my Navman Mivue 820dc the always show on the screen format SD card and i did reformat but after still showing on the screen format SD card. I just thinking maybe my SD card is damage. I brought new SD card but still the same. Can you please help what the problem for my Mivue 820dc?
Thanks.

CategoryDash Cams
Price (RRP) $279
Screen Size 2.7"
Viewing Angle 140°
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)
Channels 2