Navman MiVue 820

Navman MiVue 820

MPN: MiVUE820

Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.

Gregasked

Hi with my mivue 820dc is there a way of changing the contrast of the main pic so that it is easier to read the speed ? Thanks greg. g

HI Greg,

Thanks for posting your query.

To set the exposure level to adjust the brightness of the image of your video recordings, please go to Settings > Video Recording > EV.

Hope this helps! Otherwise, feel free to email our support team at PCNSupportAus@navman.com.au

You're welcome, Greg! :)

Cheers,

Gregasked

Hi, I have had a Navman 820DC installed in my Iveco, seems to be working fine. I want to know if I can change the display screen to only show the front view but still have the rear cam recording ?
I went thru the user guide and I cant find an option for that............need some help pleasssssssse. Thanks. Farmer Greg

Hi Greg,

Thanks for posting your query.

Unfortunately, the Picture-In-Picture (PIP) screen is automatic once the rear camera has been connected and there is no setting to disabled this. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for that information

No worries, Greg! :)

Louise A.
Louise A.asked

Can I connect the MiVue820 to my phone via wifi
Cannot find how to do it anywhere
Will be disappointed if I can’t as I thought I could

Hi Louise,

Thanks for posting your query.

Unfortunately, your device has no wifi feature that is why you are unable connect your smartphone with it. For the steps on how to view/download your recordings to your computer, please refer to the link below:

The wifi feature can be found on some of our latest models like MIVUE765 SAFETY, MIVUE1000 SENSOR XL and MIVUE1100 SENSOR XL DUAL CAMERA.

Hope this helps. Otherwise, feel free to email our support team at PCNSupportAus@navman.com.au

The Navman Team

Get an answer from our members and Navman representatives

CategoryDash Cams
Screen Size 2.7"
Viewing Angle 140°
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)
Channels 2