Navman Mivue Stealth

Navman Mivue Stealth

1.5

• Readable Number PlatesYes (2) · No (3)
  • Video Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Audio Quality
  • Night-Time Video Quality

Do not buy!!!

2 hours of my life I can never get back, read the reviews and don’t waste your time purchasing one of these. X5 attempts or more to upgrade the software.

Purchased in April 2021 at Costco VIC, Moorabbin for $199.00.

Alex
Alex

horrible user experience

Can't get this to work after buying from Costco - video just comes up with blank screen when I try live view - cannot access recordings either via preview or download functions - really a very poor experience - why can't it simply work after spending maybe 1-2 hours on it ???

Purchased in December 2020 at Costco SA, Adelaide for $200.00.

Other Dash Cams

Worst dashcam ever

This product just doesn’t do what says on the tin.
Poor video quality,poor connection I bought one from wish 3 years ago foe $13 which is better than this piece of crap.
Taking it back .bought from Costco wa

Purchased in October 2020 at Costco for $199.00.

mikejohnwalker1972

I don't think a repair is needed ,it is clearly just a cheap cheap product !

Dash Cams

Find out how Navman Mivue Stealth compares to other Dash Cams

rippedhard
rippedhard

Poor video quality and simply does not work as described.

1 Day old. Formatted SD cards multiple times. Downloaded firmware constantly. Tried all settings and fault finding in manual. Video quality is a joke. This is no where near 1080p. Constant freezing and pixilation where you simply cannot make anything out of the video. Still does not save to memory cards ( yes multiple cards have been tried including the 16 and 64 GB supplied). Motion detection also does not work in park mode. Taking back to Costco for full refund. Waste of time. Going back to my old cam.

Purchased in September 2020 at Costco QLD, North Lakes for $199.99.

Inferior

The unit struggles to support iPhones, so playback (Previews) don’t work. And sometimes it won’t turn when ignition started. The bug fixes don’t actually fix. So much money for so little reward.

Purchased in February 2020 at Costco.

John
John
Sam Z
Sam ZSydney, NSW

Navman Stealth Dual Dash cam - Not turning on sometimes

Purchased in December 2019 at Strathfield Car Radios Physical store for $498.00.

Bernardasked

It seems my Nav Man does not recognise my voice. Can I load my destinations using the keyboard? If so how do I access it?

Hi Bernard,

Thank you for posting your query.

The Mivue Stealth device is a dash camera only. It does not have a Navigational feature and there is no option to enter destination through voice nor by entering it via keyboard.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to send an email to our email support team at pcnsupportaus@navman.com.au.

Bernardasked

My Nav Man does not recognise my voice. What can I do?

Bernard

Is it possible to key in my destination? If so, how do I access the keyboard to type it in?

Hi Bernard,

Thank you for posting your query.

Brettoasked

Can anyone tell me why my I can’t view video from my dashcam?
I had the format card issue, over come that, it says recording and GPS but I can’t see any video using the Navman manager app on my PC.
I’m also having trouble connecting to my Samsung A11. It shows a connection but no video to set the angle up.

mikejohnwalker1972

Get a refund mate ,this was the worst dashcam I have had .
I took mine back within a week

Hi Bretto,

Sorry for the troubles. You may refer to the links below for the steps on how to view your recordings:

Via computer:

Via mobile phone:

For connecting to your Samsung A11, please uninstall and reinstall the MiVue Pro app to further isolate the problem.

Hope this helps! Otherwise, feel free to contact our support team at PCNSupportAus@navman.com.au

Bretto

Nothing has worked, I took it to a friends place who has an identical cam and he couldn’t get it to work. I’ve contacted your support team to organise a replacement or repair.

See all Navman Mivue Stealth questions

Get an answer from our members and Navman representatives

CategoryDash Cams
Camera Resolution1440p (Wide QHD)
Channels 2
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), Forward Collision Warning, GPS, Lane Departure Warning, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only) and Wi-Fi
Memory TypeMicroSD card