Navman MiVue740

Navman MiVue740

MPN: AA001740

• Readable Number PlatesYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Battery Life
  • Video Quality
  • Night-Time Video Quality

MargGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tech support lets this product down badly

Easy to install, but they sell the hard wire kit separately, setting up instructions are not that easy to read and if any problems and there overseas call centre tech support is useless and hard to understand, not too happy with the tech support but great footage.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $300.00.

Readable Number PlatesYes
Car ModelFord Falcon Ute FG (2008-2014)
Features / Functions
Video Quality
Night-Time Video Quality
Battery Life
Marg

Hi i have called the call centre twice after repeating myself half a dozen times and a very hard to understand guy on the other end I gave up.
He email me the instructions but didnt answer my questions. I do say both was polite over the phone

Kalas

KalasSydney, NSW

Excellent little device!

Purchased from Bing Lee after watching YouTube videos on Dash Cameras. Easy to set up and the footage quality is great, even at night. Happy with my new little toy!

Purchased in June 2019 at Bing Lee for $97.00.

Car ModelHyundai Elantra
Features / Functions
Video Quality
Night-Time Video Quality
Battery Life

MelissaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Bit difficult to set up

I purchased this a few days ago, but find it difficult to set up, pushing buttons but getting nowhere, hope I haven't wasted my money, I got it on sale and thought it can't be this hard to set up...Yes I am reading the instructions but i still can't get it sorted, the instructions are showing icons that should be on the device but I haven't seen them, so maybe it only comes on when the car engine is running ? no matter how hard it is to set up I do love the NAVMAN range, they are the best quality around, I am just having set up difficulties with this particular item.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $138.00.

press event button lucky to get 2 seconds of needed video prior to pressing

Say you have an incident or close call you want to capture , if you do not press the event button within 2 seconds of it happening , you wont get the footage you need . you have to be lightning quick , unlike some other dash cams that will record further back from when you press the event button. Do a test your self if you have one, count to a stop watch , 1 second 2 second etc and when you get to nine press the event button , replay the footage you should get (as per instructions ) all 1-9 , you might find you only get 8-9 before the event button was pushed. This is verified also by someone else On Whirlpool forum , To see it type in Navman 740 10 seconds and you will find it.

Purchased in April 2019.

Bargainhunt3r

Bargainhunt3rIllawarra, NSW

What more can I say? Super Clear Vision easy to use!

I purchased, Unboxed, inserted a 16GB Micro SD card (purchased separately), mounted it, plugged it in and away I went.
I decided to go with this camera after seeing the super clear footage from multiple users on Dash Cam Owners Australia.
It's the little things that make a product stand out. Whoever at Navman said "Hey why don't we put some adhesive clips in the pack so the cable is managed and looks good". Well Done, I have a little OCD like most people and this was a great Idea.

Mark C

Mark CAuckland, 2103, NZ

What an awesome little unit, Works great

Sutho

Suthoasked

how long does it record for before over writing the files please

Rod Smith

Rod Smithasked

If used in a taxi is a 32Gb SD card big enough to store a full days driving footage.

Hi Rod,

Thanks for posting your query.

You may click the link below to check how many videos you can saved on your memory card.

Hope this helps. Otherwise, feel free to send us an email at PCNSupportAus@navman.com.au

Regards
The Navman Team

John W.

John W.asked

Navman 745 no sound on playback on pc

Melissa

Oh gosh sorry, I'm not at that point yet.

Hi John W.

Please use MiVue Manager when viewing recordings on a computer. You can download the latest version from our FAQ site below:

Hope this helps. Otherwise, feel free to contact our team for any other concerns via pcnsupportaus@navman.com.au

Regards,
The Navman Team

Get an answer from our members and Navman representatives