Navman MiVue765

Navman MiVue765

2.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

2.0

1 review
  • Readable Number PlatesYes (1) · No (0)
  • Video Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Night-Time Video Quality
boggle103ormeau

The camera works well, the extras are irritating

Split into 2 parts - the camera speed display and MiVue work well, but the extras can be irritating IF they cannot be turned off. 'Put headlights on', at midday in a covered carpark. The FCWS plinked plinked - 'crashes' repeatedly into many white posts or white lines AND it cannot be turned OFF or muted. If your car already has a crash warning system you don't need two, especially an indiscriminate one. AVOID any model where the FCWS cannot be turned off.

Purchased in September 2020 at on line.

Apologies it is MiVue not Mitac

boggle103

perhaps I will send you the numerous emails from NM on this subject

JuneLee
JuneLeeasked

Hi. How do I mute the alerts for the 765 model? Thanks

Hi JuneLee,

Thank you for posting your query.
To disable the system notification sounds, go to the Menu screen>System>System Sound.

If you have any further queries, please send an email to our email support team at PCNSupportAus@navman.com.au.

Yucheng T.
Yucheng T.asked

Hi I have a Navman 765. It resets all the settings every time when I restart the car. I can’t turn off LDWS or change any language as it just goes back every time. How to solve this?

Hi Yucheng,

Thank you for posting your concern.

With regard to the problem that you had reported, what we can suggest is to update the firmware of the Mivue 765. To install the latest firmware, please refer to the link below:

In case that you need further assistance, please send an email to our email support team at PCNSupportAus@navman.com.au.

Karol
Karolasked

Hi there,
Recently I bought NavmanMivue765 Safety Dash Cam. Unit is working fine except when I driving camera is saying to increase distance in front of the car but there is no car in front of me.
Karl

Hi Karl,

Sorry for the troubles. We recommend calibrating the ADAS feature of your device to further isolate the problem. For the steps, please refer to the link below:

Hope this helps! Otherwise, feel free to email our support team at PCNSupportAus@navman.com.au

The Navman Team

Get an answer from our members and Navman representatives