100% · 50%

Ease of Application
Smell

Lisa5 posts

This is perfect stuff

Great barrier cream. This has stopped a lot of issues I was having with underwires on my bra. Great for chubby thighs, and hubby uses it on underarms when operating the digger on hit days. Multipurpose and a must do for our cupboards. Show details ·  1
Jessica D.
Jessica D.2 posts
  Fair Incentive

The best for thick thighs

Found This in Walmart in the us and it is a thigh saver. I wish I could find it here again. Show details ·  1
Georgia W.
Georgia W.

Myca
MycaSydney, NSW4 posts

The most wonderful cream

The most effective and pleasant cream to stop chafing on my thighs. Please do not stop producing this wonderful cream. I am using it for about two decades and intend to use it for the rest of my life. Thank you. Show details ·  1
erin
erinSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Perfect for thigh chafing

This is just the product I need to keep my thighs from getting red raw. Such a life saver when wearing dresses and skirts in summer and humidity! Would highly recommend this product, which is also very well priced. Show details ·  1

poh
poh

hi.
is it safe use this neat 3B chafing cream which contains methylparaben
and propylparaben?

Neat Feat
Neat Feat   DM

Hi Poh, Yes it is completely safe to use Neat 3B Action Cream, we haven't had anyone have a problem with the cream at all.

Serena C.
Serena C.

Can I ask whether this cream helps reduce sweating, or whether it is just meant for help with chafing/rash please? Thank you.

Neat Feat
Neat Feat   DM
Kelly A.

Can I use in my underarm since i have a heat rash there from work shirt rubbing.

Lisa

You can. Works a treat. Hubby used to use it when driving the digger in the hot summer heat. It stopped heat rash, chafing and any issues.

Kelly A.

Ok thank. Did he use deodorant as well or just the cream?

Contact info for Neat Feat 3B Action Cream 75g