Neff Fully Integrated S51N53X4EU / S52P69X0EU

Neff Fully Integrated S51N53X4EU / S52P69X0EU

S51N53X4EU and S52P69X0EU

AdamPerth, WA

Very good. Very quiet.

This integrated unit blends into the cabinetry. There are whole host of buttons but we tend to leave it on the auto wash feature. Very economical on water. Very good at cleaning. Occasionally we have a few marks on the knives and forks as they are placed on a tray at the top of the machine. Nice display on the floor to tell you if its running.

Sometimes glasses are a little wet at the end of the cycle but that probably more to do with need of rinse aid.

Would recommend. Comes under the Siemens and Bosch group.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Excellent dishwasher

I purchased this dishwasher for a new kitchen. Good stacking space and nice & quiet to run . I am very happy with the cleaning results & would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to buy . Have owned LG’s in the past & thought they were good but this tops them .

Date PurchasedJun 2017

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new Dishwasher

We recently had a new kitchen installed so we had to go out and buy all new appliances. On recommendation from the salesman we purchased this dishwasher. Its been in for just over 3 months now and we use it every day. Its fabulous, cleans everything so well even casserole dishes with baked on food around the edges. Don't think I have had a dishwasher that I have been so impressed with before. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

John M.asked

Hi there,
We need to replace an old dishwasher and am considering this model from NEFF (S215M60S0A). I'd appreciate any feedback from people who have bought one.

Thanks,

JM

Robyn

We have a NEFF dishwasher and am totally happy with it.

Adam

Ours has been very good. never missed a beat. no pre-rinsing, just pop your dishes right in. just not too close for the best result.

John M.

Many thanks. We’re bought one for $1100 delivered so fingers crossed!

Karen H.asked

I am considering purchasing the NEFF under bench dishwasher S215M60S0A. Would you please let me know how noisy this dishwasher is?

Hi Karen H,
Thanks for your question regarding the NEFF S215M60S0A dishwasher.
The noise level (dB) : 44
If you need any more help feel free to call us on 1300 087 033.
Regards, NEFF Home Australia.

Thanks so much

chelchops

Hi Karen I have one of these dishwashers and I can tell you that it’s the best one I’ve ever owned & would not hesitate to buy another for my next kitchen. I love the timer feature as well which I always use. My power usage is cheaper at night so before I go to work I program it in to start in the evening.
I can certainly recommend this to you ! I have had mine for over 2 years .
Regards
Linda

zummy63

zummy63asked

Hi @Neff I would like to know how noisy this machine is? Does it have some special features which reduce noise?

Robyn

There is no noise the only thing that tells that it is running is a small red light that shines under the door onto the floor.

Hi Zummy63,
Thanks for your question regarding the NEFF dishwashers.
Model S51N53X4EU noise level (DB) is 46 and model S52P69X0EU noise level (DB) is 42 therefore our dishwashers are quiet. Unfortunately you cannot reduce the noise level on our dishwashers.
If you need any more help feel free to call us on 1300 087 033.
Regards, NEFF Home Australia

Adam

They are very quiet. You will hear a water movement sound mainly. Consider whisper to be 30dB, fridge running about 40dB and moderate rainfall 50dB (an increase of 3dB is a double of sound power!!) Best way to reduce noise is have a solid surrounds. Good bench, solid walls and doors will reduce sound compared to a flimsy build.

Get an answer from our members and Neff representatives

Neff Fully Integrated S51N53X4EU