Nestle Starz Space Food Sticks

Nestle Starz Space Food Sticks Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Elizabeth

Elizabethasked

Please bring back the space food stick! Pleeease! Or......Can we please have the recipe???

Lisa D.

Lisa D.asked

Can you still buy space food sticks?

Michael P

Michael Pasked

Can Nestle provide the recipe for space food sticks if it is truly not interested in producung them. Will Nestle give the brand away if they are sure there is no profit to be had?

Dani.
Dani.

I miss them as well.. im thinking they were high in carcinogens and extreme trans fats ...
They where soooo good lol

Page C

Page Casked

This Was the first thing i ate as baby and you take it away . Any person I talk to and mention space food sticks everyone knows what they are and are sadden that you cannot buy them anymore I think as a brand in this day and age it would be a smart business move to bring them back and see the popularity for the Australian loved Space food stick in chocolate/caramel come back

Darren B
Darren B

I just had a "Musashi High Protein Low Carb" milk choc brownie purchased from Woolworths. First bite in I thought - 80's Spacefood sticks! They are a different size and shape, but texture and taste is almost exactly like I remember.

paul

paulasked

where can i buy these

Hi Paul
Sorry there is nowhere to buy space food,however if you type in space food into Google you will find a recipe
hope that helps

WAJ
WAJ

even if you do find the recipe it is for Peanut Butter flavoured ones..... yuk, Caramel & Chocolate were the best!

Lindaasked

Why are they not available?i love them so much ,
Can you please give me the recipe .

Sandy
Sandy

Cooks.com has a recipe. Haven't tried it yet. Can't find a chocolate SFS recipe though.

Sam M
Sam M

I cri they r gone :(

Leeanne

Leeanneasked

We are always buying space food sticks but we cannot find them in any woolworths, Coles or iga stores now.
Have you stopped making them or do they not carrying them anymore? If so where else can we buy them?

Nestle
Nestle C.Nestle

Hi Leeanne, Unfortunately, we are no longer making NESTLÉ STARZ Space Food Sticks. Factors such as retail space, sales and new products being launched can often result in us having to delete a product. We're often just as sad as you when we have to make this decision. Your comments on our product are appreciated and while we have no current plans to reintroduce this product, we will take your comments on board :)

Brian
Brian

UNFORGIVABLE! I've been buying these since I was a kid, for nearly 40 years, and the fact that these have been deleted for worthless, tasteless muesli bars with assorted types of muck all over them (including yogurt) -- also there are fans of Space Food Sticks all over the world, notably in the US, and there are those who have been importing them from Australia for decades. Chalk one more up for the loss of Australian exportable product to the world.

Mike
Mike

Well said Brian, I'm in the US and was looking for them

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives