Neverfail Spring

Neverfail Spring

See the Best Still / Mineral Water in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chelle

Chelle

Ridiculous

One star given only because the delivery driver deserves it - Wayne is lovely.
Otherwise am completely fed up with the website and trying to view invoices/make payments - it is feckin ridiculous in this day and age to not have a working website. The old one was crap but the new one is worse. Trying to get hold of someone on the phone who speaks understandable English is impossible.

Song

Song

Worse then dial up

Website is so depressingly slow you'll actually begin to have nostalgia of the 2000's where you had to wait a few minutes to load a 640x420px image... Also trying to organise anything other them 2 bottles a month is impossible.

Purchased in September 2018 for $80.00.

Deborah Richmond

Deborah RichmondWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Online billing/website function appallingly slow

I work shift work in a rural town. I definitely recommend the product for a clean water supply but the website is unbelievably slow and often doesn't work. It literally takes 5-10 mins to load pages and often crashes altogether. I have rung up several times over a 6 month period and they say they are doing updates but it is still crap. I will probably cancel contract as I can't view the billing/invoices and don't feel it is worth the cost.

Purchased in May 2018 for $150.00.

D Jordan

D JordanPerth, WA

Billing online system terrible

The last order I placed with them was Online using Paypal, so the order was paid straight away.
But somehow the system invoiced me after I had paid the water, and I started receiving outstanding invoice letters and outstanding amount letters.
I have contacted them on numerous occasions and they have confirmed that the account is paid but they still haven’t fixed the problem, when I log into the account it says that money is outstanding and that the account is suspended?

Purchased in January 2019 for $80.00.

Worst service ever

Cant talk to an operator, cant resolve outstanding account, charged for rental of a unit that has been returned. Gave debt to a recovery agency, would not send detailed statement so I could check what was outstanding to pay.

Purchased in December 2018 for $100.00.

Lucinda

LucindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

Purchased in March 2019.

Terrible customer service

Ex-customer 10 years. Relentless pursuit of $37 that we refuse to pay due to incompetence & lack of customer service. Forever lost our loyalty. No customer loyalty exists. Epic fail Neverfail!

Purchased in January 2010.

Mel

MelMelbourne

Invoice and billing issues glaore

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,000.00.

Chanel H

Chanel HSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Fast sign up fast delivery called customer help line because my bottle cover was not there driver dropped it off the next day amazing service and friendly driver brings the bottles in could see I had a baby in my hands amazing happy customer

CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail

Thank you Chanel for your review. Much appreciated.

K.Khann

K.KhannFinley

Website is a joke staff members don’t stick to there end of the deal

Bad Service over and over again.

Aletha W
Aletha W

JjaySydney

Neverfail delivery services

Neverfail says it has "outstanding delivery services", which is a joke. I note numerous other complaints. Driver (CQ02CS) parked a semi trailer illegally on our private property, despite a sign specifically prohibiting it. He also parked within two meters of our homes with his engine running, and blocking pedestrian and resident vehicle access. Why does Neverfail train its drivers to break the law? Why does Neverfail see itself above the law? I would not recommend this company.

CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail

Hi Jjay, this is definitely not what we want to hear and not standard practice. I want to investigate it for you, can you please message us your information and the dates that this happened so I can report this to the responsible driver's manager?

Jjay

Thanks for your interest in rectifying this. Incident details: 9.05am on 2 January. Driver had dark hair and beard and tattoo right upper arm.

Everfail

CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail

Hi Alexi, we apologise for these issues and want to assist with resolving them. Can you please message us your details so I can get someone from the Customer Care team to contact you?

You should change your name to FAIL

Admin 0/10. Your website -9/10. What saves you is your drivers. Invoices don't match on website. Website takes forever, even though all other websites load fast around it. I was once charged a bill that wasn't ours and kept getting notices about owing 100 dollars but later found this invoice from six months prior wasn't ours and had never been sent to us. Since then keep getting told the website will be repaired but am still waiting.

CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail

Hi Peta, can you message us your details so I can get one of our Customer Care team to give you a call and resolve these invoice issues?

Always fail spring water

We were a customer for about two years. Worst experience ever company website is a total disaster. Charges for deliveries not delivered, lost invoices. Phone center won’t help you they never ring back when you try to sort out invoices. Avoid this company like the plague.

CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail

Hi Morphe, sorry that you didn't have a positive experience with us. If you message us your details I will get one of our customer care team to contact you regarding these issues.

Great so far

Been only a few weeks at a customer and so far good service. Even gave me extra for over the Christmas break, The driver was really polite as well. Thank you

CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail

Thanks Sam for the feedback and have a lovely Christmas break!

Darren

DarrenGeelong

Bad communication, infinite phone loop - get your act together

CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail

Hi Darren. Sorry that you have had a bad experience with us. Can you private message your contact details, and I will ask our Customer Care team to contact you to work through your issues and aim to resolve them.

Wade Smith

Wade Smith

Neverfail should be renamed to Everfail; they are horrible

I haven't received a bottle in water since June (it's October 31st), and have been told it'll be another three weeks before a driver comes around. The funny thing is, a driver is in town every two weeks; they just want MY driver to make the delivery. This is the same driver, who's failed to deliver water about a dozen times. I have called and complained, for a couple of years, now; but they just don't give a damn. Even worse, the tank has started developing a nasty white substance; which I've been cleaning out, but it's not good enough - I want a replacement unit. I'm so over this horrible company; it's not even funny.

Dr prabathMelbourne

Horrible delivery guy with an attitude

Hi I am dr Prabath owners of Unique medical Cranbourne medical center which has been using your products for 2 years but after today’s incident with Indian delivery guy with bad manners and attitude thinking to change company straightaway. I have never dealt with company myself and today when he was delivering merely try to ask few questions but was spoken with such arrogant and attitude that I have asked my manager to look for another company. If it want to keep my business please discipline this driver who delivered water to unique medical Cranbourne on 23/10. I am the customer who pays the bills and not otheway round.

Dr prabath

Thanks a lot for your prompt response much appreciated. Just call unique medical at 0359233006 and ask to speak to me
Regards

CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail

No problems Dr Prabath. I will ask our Customer Care Manager to give you a call on Monday

Very frustrating!

Ok water quality and over the phone customer service staff are helpful but deliveries, billing and now their new DIY dashboard interface are so fustrating. So suprising given they are part of CCA. You'd think a successful co like that would have this nailed but far from it. The left hand doesnt know what the right is doing.

john e.

john e.asked

are your 15lt bottles imported

Dione T.

Dione T.asked

Why is the Chlorine level so high in your water

Carly G.
Carly G.

Because the water is acidic and they need to use chemicals to neutralise it. It’s basically like drinking tap water sadly.

Leeasked

Where can I purchase 15 lt bottles of never fail off the rack so to speak. In Geelong Victoria? Saffron Springs is no longer operational and I’m not aware of a replacement company. I like to purchase at my convenience and not feel pressured in to a constant delivery I wouldn’t require. Some weeks drink more than others. Buy as needed. Thanks

CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail

Hi Lee. Neverfail Springs has actually taken over Saffron Springs so you have come to the right place. You can buy as you go water bottles and get them delivered to you. Best way to organise buy as you go is to call our Customer Care team on 13 30 37 or via LiveChat on our website. We also do stock 15L Pet One Way Spring Water Bottles at selected Coles Express & BP Service Stations - I will come back to you to confirm if the stockists are in Geelong.

Lee

Many thanks for the information provided. Will await your next response so I may consider the options you have outlined. Thanks again.

Lee

Still waiting 3months on for the response you were going to get for me, regarding the availability of your 15 lt bottles from the local service station in Corio, Geelong or surrounding area. As such I will not be thanking you at this time until you do respond and hopefully in an affirmative and pleasant manner.

Get an answer from our members and Neverfail representatives

CategoryStill / Mineral Water