Neverfail Spring Water

Neverfail Spring Water

Nightmare Company

The products are fine, but the administration, processes, centralized call centre and general service ARE A NIGHTMARE. Every single order was late or incorrect -- when the company was called, I was always assured of a replacement, but weeks later we were still waiting. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. Incompetent is the word that describes the service here.

Missteebee

MissteebeeNorthern Region, NSW

Do not use this “company”.. I use that term very loosely

Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

Bad service

Every month I am calling them to chase my water delivery and account, no one ever contacts you like they're meant to. Drivers never show up, water never delivered. Pathetic

Misty M.

Misty M.Perth, WA

Worst company to deal with

Paid for a cask of water that never came. Went to online chat and they said we will send it out. Yup sent alright with another invoice. Shonky company shonky staff. Water has a funky taste also. like tap water.

Purchased in August 2020 for $27.00.

Waterboy

WaterboySydney Surrounds, NSW

Added sugar?

The water tastes sweet likes they've added sugar, it's really disturbing.

We tried to cancel our subscription after the first order arrived as I can't allow my family to drink this stuff, it's clearly riddled with additives, and being owned by coca cola I should have known that it'd be filled to the brim with chemicals.

When we tried to cancel our order online it said I had to call the team and they'd "walk me through the process". Surely the process is click cancel I don't want your water delivered to my house because it tastes like sugar.

Do not order this water for your own safety.

Purchased in September 2020 at Neverfail for $15.00.

A total Joke

I have been wrongly invoiced..
3 emails...4 phone calls.. NO response..no contact...no action

Purchased in March 2020.

Small Business Owner

Small Business OwnerSydney, NSW

I Was Told I can't Get Refund If I Cancel My Account

I have been a loyal customer with Neverfail for more than 15 years. The cooler was leaking and I called the customer care number but none cares. I called today to cancel the account and I was told that I have been charged till next year February and I can't get refund because it is the company policy. Is this the way you treat your loyal customer for 15 years? This is the worst customer service I have ever received in my life time.
Show some respect to your loyal customers !

Purchased in April 2005.

ken

kenPerth, WA

just buy a decent water filter, tastes far better and works out far cheaper

doesnt taste the greatest but in some rural areas its better than our terrible tap water, we bought a high quality inline water filter that flows at around 10Lpm works out far cheaper and tastes even better.we only need to change the pre filter and dense carbon filter once every six months.

MP91

MP91Central West, NSW

Worst company to deal with

We cancelled our water delivery in Nov 2019. Every month since they have delivered water (5 months on now) and I have had to chase them up to come and pick it back up. Every operator promises it won’t happen again but it does. Now they are saying we owe money but when I log in it says we are in credit. Worst company I have dealt with absolutely useless. Water isn’t the nicest tasting either.

Purchased in September 2019 for $13.00.

Dianne

DiannePerth, WA

Water tastes terrible

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Express for $26.00.

Fab B

Fab BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company out

Accounting system is a joke. Cancelled with them months ago , all paid up. Then 6 months down the track they send another 4 bottles . What the .... I don't use them I call them up to pick it all up and they have the audacity to send threatening payment letters for something I didn't want use and had returned.
If you value your sanity stay away go to another company.

Purchased in January 2019 for $55.00.

Worst company ever

Waiting for my delivery for almost a month second time they do this.i finally got a hold on someone on the phone on Friday they apologized and said they will deliver on this Wednesday.Today Friday no delivery and after 3 emails with no response,live chat that doesn’t work I waited on the phone for 20 minutes to talk to someone and just to tell me I sorry we don’t deliver anymore in Darwin.what????they said we will give you your money back.well you better do so..unbelievable

Purchased in February 2020 for $38.00.

JPA

JPA

Astonishingly bad customer service

A part of a well failed after only 5 months of ordinary use. Caused a loss of a significant amount of water. Neverfail were willing to replace the water, but knuckled down and refused to replace the faulty part. It was a $5 part. Yes, I could have just bought it, but that wasn't the point. They showed disdain for a customer and the service attendant resorted to being a smart butt in their responses. Could not beleive they spoke to inappropriately to a customer over a faulty part they sell for $5. Moved to a competitor immediately. Simply not good enough.

Purchased in September 2019 for $25.00.

sunnysideup

sunnysideupPerth

Avoid at all costs

Ally

AllySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great alternative way to have spring water without all that plastic waste!

If you want spring water delivered, and not have to worry about it, then the driver will take care of everything for you. All you have to do is leave your empties out - like the old days and he will do the rest. Friendly service and great quality product. Would prefer to have invoices emailed would be my only feedback

Purchased in February 2020.

Bec

BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Company!

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Poor service, poor social media management

Purchased in February 2019 at Delivery for $60.00.

Azza

AzzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tastes bad

Tastes of chlorine and fluoride. Heavy to drink compared to superior pureau water

Purchased in January 2020 for $5.00.

would never use Naverfail or recommend the company to anyone because of [Name Removed] from accounts.

Based on my experience, I would never recommend Neverfail, the representatives of the company are very deceptive, misleading and sneaky.
The driver delivers keeps delivering water even if you don't place an order, we have 4 bottles of water and he keeps delivering the water even after I told them not to...
[Name Removed] from accounts, what can I say, well just that "you're the cause of this review and i hope people consider this review before dealing with your company"

Purchased in July 2019.

honesty

honestyHunter Region, NSW

delivery driver caught on camera mixing empty bottles with full ones

we wondered why we kept running out of water.
the guy would come, drop off bottles and leave a reciept.
so we checked the cameras and he is bringing in 5 or so full bottles and mixing them in with the empty ones.
so it looks like we have drunk more than we have.
scammers.

Purchased in September 2019.

Neverfail
CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Neverfail. If you could please pass through your details to customerservice@neverfail.com.au we can look at this issue in more detail & rectify it moving forward.