5Neverfail Spring Water

21% · 72275 · 79%

MASON
MASONSydney, NSW3 posts

They're a scam

Bottles always weeks late. Overcharging. When I cancelled they're still trying to take money from me. Customer service is impossible to get a hold of. Same issues as the complaints on here.
yif z.
yif z.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

ROTTEN !

Absolutely garbage ! Hope the company disintegrate in its incompetence and uselessness.

Had canceled the water bottle subscription a year ago after not showing up consecutively for 3 months with no explanation, and zero response from customer support despite numerous attempts of contact. And today, bottles of water suddenly showed up at my old house I had moved out of, also charging my credit card over $60.

What an utter disgrace to call yourself an “Australian company”.

ROT !

Belinda
Belinda2 posts

Neverfail seems a bit of a fail

Unfortunately the Airlie Beach team are poor at their own internal communications.
We were originally told one day for deliveries then it got changed but they failed to tell the actual driver so he came twice on the wrong days. Whenever we queried why no water delivery we were told that it was a different day.
Original day of install of water they forgot the base and also information for us to be able to pay.
They have still failed to invoice us for the last delivery.
My Elderly Mother just wanted water but it seems internal comms are preventing us from getting it from this team in a fairly easy manner.
We have decided to go back to buying water from local grocery store. Show details
Lily C.
Lily C.Sydney, NSW

Reception S.
Reception S.Sydney, NSW

This company is on a downward spiral

Been a customer for 6 years and since the middle of last year every delivery has been late. I keep calling and keep getting told that it is being delivered today. Today is 31 days of waiting for a delivery!!! I have called every week for the past 3 weeks. Every week i get empty promises. i checked website this morning they moved my delivery to another four days from now!! how is that helpful Anotherfail?? Show details
West
West3 posts

NEVERFAIL HAS FAILED

I have been a customer for 7 years, and have been waiting 7 weeks for delivery of 4 bottles. They have cancelled a delivery once, the company has obviously been taken over by another company, this has happened to me before with another supplier, I have learnt my lesson I am voting with my feet and getting my own cooler and filling and filtering my own water, much cheaper and far more reliable. Show details
Hefferan and Co S.
Hefferan and Co S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing delivery driver!

This review is for your delivery driver Jason who delivers in the Browns Plains area. He should be employee of the month. He is so friendly and goes above and beyond. Definitely an asset to your business.
Lizzy B.
Lizzy B.

Terrible company, terrible customer service

If i could give no stars i would.was a customer for 5 years before the company obviously changed ownership and went terrible wrong. Neverfail failed to provide me with water for 3 months. I then cancelled my account with them and went with another company. They then delivered me water out of the blue which i told them to come collect as i cancelled my services with them months ago. The water sat outside my house for over a week and they continued to send me failed payment emails every day. No manager ever calls back like they say. They even sent more bottles out two weeks later again when they should have been collecting the previous ones i didn't want. Terrible company, terrible customer service
Katie D.
Katie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Neverfail FAILS!!!

Have been a customer for the office for 6 years, they were good but have gone to the dogs. They cancel deliveries, we have been out of water three times and always have to chase them, sometimes on hold for 3 hours! Today I had to chase them again because we were out of water and I told her to get a delivery here today and she laughed at me! So have finally voted with my feet and am going with another company who have already said they will have water out to us by tomorrow. We'll see how they go. Don't bother with Neverfail, they failed us!! Show details
CHARLES
CHARLES

Watter 15lt

I am customer for about 5yr. I just cancelled my rental water cooler and the staff said there is no refund although I paid rental for 1yr ( big thief) . I order watter 6 of 15lt about three weeks now still waiting for it. So the rental of water cooler & ordered 6 15lt water till now has not arrived. What sort of service is this. Any new customer please think carefully before you get neverfail. Company call neverfail no it is fail 100%.
Kat
Kat

Do not recommend

Always canceling deliveries, 2 filters have leaked and broken so far
Terrible customer service
What a waste of money
Amanda R.
Amanda R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

From the name to the promises - nothing rings true about this company

Perfect example of false advertising on their website.
Haven't received a delivery in months. Every week for the last month I've been advised my query had been escalated and will be treated as a priority. Lodged a formal complaint and got the exact same response.
Currently looking into alternate options.
Ross B
Ross BSydney, NSW

Very Disappointed

Can't adhere to a simple delivery commitment. Try to escalate and they ignore you.
No consideration for the customer and it's all about them.
Should reconsider changing the name to AlwaysFail
Norman
NormanSydney, NSW5 posts

3 months after account closure still get debited

AVOID they will still charge your account even your account is fullly closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heather Pierce
Heather PierceSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Worse than terrible worse than trying to contact Centrelink

Been trying since October to have our contract cancelled and picked up, can't call sat on hold, did a chat, called again and requested a call back- 48 hours later I missed the call- They sent us an annual renewal notice which we dont want obviously, now with the credit control demanding payment, they don't respond to emails either since trying to explain the situation, more than 2 weeks has passed since I once again spoke to someone to pick up the bottles. Will try again today- there is no customer service..