Neverfail Spring

Neverfail Spring

2.9

A total Joke

I have been wrongly invoiced..
3 emails...4 phone calls.. NO response..no contact...no action

Purchased in March 2020.

Small Business Owner

Small Business OwnerSydney, NSW

I Was Told I can't Get Refund If I Cancel My Account

I have been a loyal customer with Neverfail for more than 15 years. The cooler was leaking and I called the customer care number but none cares. I called today to cancel the account and I was told that I have been charged till next year February and I can't get refund because it is the company policy. Is this the way you treat your loyal customer for 15 years? This is the worst customer service I have ever received in my life time.
Show some respect to your loyal customers !

Purchased in April 2005.

ken

kenPerth, WA

just buy a decent water filter, tastes far better and works out far cheaper

doesnt taste the greatest but in some rural areas its better than our terrible tap water, we bought a high quality inline water filter that flows at around 10Lpm works out far cheaper and tastes even better.we only need to change the pre filter and dense carbon filter once every six months.

MP91

MP91Central West, NSW

Worst company to deal with

We cancelled our water delivery in Nov 2019. Every month since they have delivered water (5 months on now) and I have had to chase them up to come and pick it back up. Every operator promises it won’t happen again but it does. Now they are saying we owe money but when I log in it says we are in credit. Worst company I have dealt with absolutely useless. Water isn’t the nicest tasting either.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$13.00.

Dianne

DiannePerth, WA

Water tastes terrible

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Express for A$26.00.

Fab B

Fab BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company out

Accounting system is a joke. Cancelled with them months ago , all paid up. Then 6 months down the track they send another 4 bottles . What the .... I don't use them I call them up to pick it all up and they have the audacity to send threatening payment letters for something I didn't want use and had returned.
If you value your sanity stay away go to another company.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$55.00.

Worst company ever

Waiting for my delivery for almost a month second time they do this.i finally got a hold on someone on the phone on Friday they apologized and said they will deliver on this Wednesday.Today Friday no delivery and after 3 emails with no response,live chat that doesn’t work I waited on the phone for 20 minutes to talk to someone and just to tell me I sorry we don’t deliver anymore in Darwin.what????they said we will give you your money back.well you better do so..unbelievable

Purchased in February 2020 for A$38.00.

Astonishingly bad customer service

A part of a well failed after only 5 months of ordinary use. Caused a loss of a significant amount of water. Neverfail were willing to replace the water, but knuckled down and refused to replace the faulty part. It was a $5 part. Yes, I could have just bought it, but that wasn't the point. They showed disdain for a customer and the service attendant resorted to being a smart butt in their responses. Could not beleive they spoke to inappropriately to a customer over a faulty part they sell for $5. Moved to a competitor immediately. Simply not good enough.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$25.00.

sunnysideup

sunnysideupPerth

Avoid at all costs

Ally

AllySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great alternative way to have spring water without all that plastic waste!

If you want spring water delivered, and not have to worry about it, then the driver will take care of everything for you. All you have to do is leave your empties out - like the old days and he will do the rest. Friendly service and great quality product. Would prefer to have invoices emailed would be my only feedback

Purchased in February 2020.

Bec

BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Company!

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Poor service, poor social media management

Purchased in February 2019 at Delivery for A$60.00.

Azza

AzzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tastes bad

Tastes of chlorine and fluoride. Heavy to drink compared to superior pureau water

Purchased in January 2020 for A$5.00.

would never use Naverfail or recommend the company to anyone because of [Name Removed] from accounts.

Based on my experience, I would never recommend Neverfail, the representatives of the company are very deceptive, misleading and sneaky.
The driver delivers keeps delivering water even if you don't place an order, we have 4 bottles of water and he keeps delivering the water even after I told them not to...
[Name Removed] from accounts, what can I say, well just that "you're the cause of this review and i hope people consider this review before dealing with your company"

Purchased in July 2019.

honesty

honestyHunter Region, NSW

delivery driver caught on camera mixing empty bottles with full ones

we wondered why we kept running out of water.
the guy would come, drop off bottles and leave a reciept.
so we checked the cameras and he is bringing in 5 or so full bottles and mixing them in with the empty ones.
so it looks like we have drunk more than we have.
scammers.

Purchased in September 2019.

Neverfail
CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Neverfail. If you could please pass through your details to customerservice@neverfail.com.au we can look at this issue in more detail & rectify it moving forward.

Chelle

Chelle

Ridiculous

One star given only because the delivery driver deserves it - Wayne is lovely.
Otherwise am completely fed up with the website and trying to view invoices/make payments - it is feckin ridiculous in this day and age to not have a working website. The old one was crap but the new one is worse. Trying to get hold of someone on the phone who speaks understandable English is impossible.

Neverfail
CAROLIN S.H.Neverfail
Song

Song

Worse then dial up

Website is so depressingly slow you'll actually begin to have nostalgia of the 2000's where you had to wait a few minutes to load a 640x420px image... Also trying to organise anything other them 2 bottles a month is impossible.

Purchased in September 2018 for A$80.00.

Deborah Richmond

Deborah RichmondWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Online billing/website function appallingly slow

I work shift work in a rural town. I definitely recommend the product for a clean water supply but the website is unbelievably slow and often doesn't work. It literally takes 5-10 mins to load pages and often crashes altogether. I have rung up several times over a 6 month period and they say they are doing updates but it is still crap. I will probably cancel contract as I can't view the billing/invoices and don't feel it is worth the cost.

Purchased in May 2018 for A$150.00.

D Jordan

D JordanPerth, WA

Billing online system terrible

The last order I placed with them was Online using Paypal, so the order was paid straight away.
But somehow the system invoiced me after I had paid the water, and I started receiving outstanding invoice letters and outstanding amount letters.
I have contacted them on numerous occasions and they have confirmed that the account is paid but they still haven’t fixed the problem, when I log into the account it says that money is outstanding and that the account is suspended?

Purchased in January 2019 for A$80.00.

Worst service ever

Cant talk to an operator, cant resolve outstanding account, charged for rental of a unit that has been returned. Gave debt to a recovery agency, would not send detailed statement so I could check what was outstanding to pay.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$100.00.