2Nilfisk VP300

Nilfisk VP300

2Nilfisk VP300
3.9

63%25%13%
Brand Manager for Nilfisk? Claim your listing.

Jane
JaneMelbourne

Motor doesn't last

Vp300 series. First one lasted two years then motor gave up. I had got on very well with all flooring. I purchased another one. This 300hepa has only lasted 21months. On off switch cost $100 to repair 6 weeks ago now the motor has given up. I only use it 8 hrs a weeks. Unless your prepared to buy a new one every twenty months don't buy it. Very disappointed with Nilfisk and made in China.

Ereny
Ereny2 posts

Like it

Easy to use I have it for more than 4 years

I recommend it . . . . . . . .

it is not too big easy to store in a small place . . . .

I always recommend it to my friends and family. . . .

swan dove
swan doveMelbourne10 posts

excellent vac

Great little cleaner never thought a vac that did not cost an arm and leg would do such a great job l had a hoover before this and it runs ring around that not heavy to tow around and l do not feel the suction could get much better very easy to maneuver .My floors are all carpet except for toilet laundry bath and kitchen but it works well on hard floors also .My rooms are not large except family room is large great job for not a big name

Ra T
Ra T

Best machine ever

It is the best machine I've ever had. I'm 60. I have had it for two years. Home use only. It sucked up dust from renovations. It has an industrial filter system. Suction is still as strong as when I bought it. Light weight. It has an extra long cord.

Escom Schoonmaakbedrijf
Escom Schoonmaakbedrijf
S watts
S watts
  Hepa

Nilfisk compared with my expensive Dyson

I have had a dyson and thought that was the best, but having now used a Nilfisk 300 I have found the commercial unit to be far better in endurance and suction than even a dyson which surprised me. A friend just bought one and we compared each at my house on similiar rooms. I think Dyson are good and marketed well but Nilfisk good job powerful compact and nice and quiet, easy to change bag too.

Pam
PamCanberra

Really terrible vaccuum

The HEPA VP300 seems to be designed only for smooth flooring (wood, marble etc), it is really terrible on carpet surfaces. This vacuum has nothing on Hoover's Henry Vacuum cleaner. I also notice specifically that it is not entirely a closed system, meaning there are gaps in the tube allowing air to flow out. The suction is poor, you can get the same suction from a 99 AUD Hoover Performer 3010. I am not even a huge Hoover fan while writing this review, that shows how bad it is
Nothing