Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion

Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion

Very good product

My skin is extremely dry, I always search for the body lotion which keeps my skin hydrated but all creme and lotions are oily, not easily absorbed by skin, This body lotion hydrates your skin properly and makes it less oily. I'm very much impressed with this product. It is a very good body lotion for daily purpose, meant for normal skin, condition and texture. It keeps the skin moisturized for a long time. Use it once a day.

Wonderful for scaly skin

I have always found body lotions to be too heavy for me but not Nivea. It is light and not sticky and fully absorbs in 1 minute.
After wearing a cast for a broken ankle for 6 weeks my skin looked like chickens feet when the cast came off. In 3 days using Nivea my skin was back to normal. Terrific lotion.

Have been religiously repurchasing!

This moisturiser has been my first and will continue to serve me well. It absorbs quickly without residue or a sticky feeling which I love. The scent is not repelling but quite nice. I use it in conjunction with the matching hand lotion which works wonders. Only complaint I have is if it could 48 hours without me having to reapply like my Vaseline Intensive Moisturiser Spray which can last a good 2-3 days with no dry skin.

Lovely lotion

I dislike moisturisers which leave a horrid film on your skin. This one is great! Quickly absorbed. Silky feel. No residue on you skin. I am always in a rush out the door so this product ticks all the boxes for me. And of course smells great! And great for my kids to use too.
Good old fashion Nivea smell. Silky. Great when moisturising in a hurry.