Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash

Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
    • Combination Skin (1)
Maureen

MaureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s a cream

It feels like a cream and looks like a cream. It doesn’t lather up, it doesn’t feel like I have washed my face. I have to use other products to remove makeup, it’s just like I haven’t washed my face. Very disappointed, have kept trying it because I’ve paid for it but I’ve come to conclusion that I will have to buy another face wash.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Phoebe

PhoebeNewcastle

Not bad for the price

It definitely cleans my skin and removes makeup residue and dirt but it doesn’t really control breakouts or skin problems. Not bad for the price and makes my skin soft.

Clogged my pores

It leaves a very creamy residue on your skin... after using it for a few days... i started to breakout i think it just clogged my pores... my skin didnt feel clean after wash...

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

Sleeping Satellite

Sleeping Satellite

It feels like a day cream which has been repackaged as a cream cleanser

Someone gave this to me, with all good intentions. Using this product seemed to give me breakouts. It was too creamy and doesn't foam. Its consistency was like a moisturiser and it smells like one too. It makes me suspect that Nivea may have tried to repackage their moisturisers as cleansers to cut costs. That's the impression that I get. I wouldn't go out and buy it.

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

OK

My skin is dry and sensitive, but congested in the T zone area. I tried this product as I was looking for a gentle, non drying cleanser that would not break me out (which most cleansers have). It is non foaming. The light smell and creamy consistency was nice to use, and my face didn’t feel dry or irritated after. However it felt like it left residue on my skin, my skin didn’t feel completely clean, and it doesn’t remove makeup at all. This product may be best for dry, non sensitive skin.
Creamy, non drying, contains exfoliating beads, inexpensive.
May not be cleansing enough for oily skin, made my sensitive skin break out, doesn’t remove makeup.