Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash

Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash

Not bad for the price

It definitely cleans my skin and removes makeup residue and dirt but it doesn’t really control breakouts or skin problems. Not bad for the price and makes my skin soft.

Clogged my pores

It leaves a very creamy residue on your skin... after using it for a few days... i started to breakout i think it just clogged my pores... my skin didnt feel clean after wash...

It feels like a day cream which has been repackaged as a cream cleanser

Someone gave this to me, with all good intentions. Using this product seemed to give me breakouts. It was too creamy and doesn't foam. Its consistency was like a moisturiser and it smells like one too. It makes me suspect that Nivea may have tried to repackage their moisturisers as cleansers to cut costs. That's the impression that I get. I wouldn't go out and buy it.

OK

My skin is dry and sensitive, but congested in the T zone area. I tried this product as I was looking for a gentle, non drying cleanser that would not break me out (which most cleansers have). It is non foaming. The light smell and creamy consistency was nice to use, and my face didn’t feel dry or irritated after. However it felt like it left residue on my skin, my skin didn’t feel completely clean, and it doesn’t remove makeup at all. This product may be best for dry, non sensitive skin.
Creamy, non drying, contains exfoliating beads, inexpensive.
May not be cleansing enough for oily skin, made my sensitive skin break out, doesn’t remove makeup.