Nivea Moisturising Face Care Fluid SPF 15

Nivea Moisturising Face Care Fluid SPF 15

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cause a Rash! Very itchy!!

Decided to buy myself a moisturiser with added sunscreen. Unfortunately I chose Nivea Moisturising Fluid SPF15. The first time I used it my face and neck turned pink and blotchy with a rash all over, which also spread into my scalp. Very itchy! I tried it again a few weeks later - same result! Very itchy! Both times I had a broad-brimmed sunhat on all the time, so the actual exposure to direct sunlight was very minimal. After each instance I carefully washed all the product off my face and applied my usual, soothing moisturiser which I have been using for years with no ill effects. I was very disappointed with the Nivea. Each time it took about two weeks for the rash and itchiness to go away.

Avoid at all cost

Background: male 22, moderate persistant acne during teenage years, oily skin. Now slightly dry skin but gets greasy easily. Some blemishes may occur, especially when using the wrong creams.

On first application I thought it wasn't so bad.
Not too sticky, not the most invisible moisturiser with SPF I've used, but not too bad for the price. I bought that on a bind since I couldn't find any of the usual creams I use, that's australia for you, with crap beauty brands.

Anyways, after application, everyone kept saying it smelled super strong (and it does, I could smell it myself). After 15 minutes, began stinging and made me so nauseous.

I threw the bottle away.

Oh and, the carcinogens in the ingredient definitely don't help. (read 4-methylbenzylidene camphor and a few others).

Good

Have used this as my daily moisturiser for the past 6 years (at least). Is easy to apply and does not feel like a thick coating on my skin. Even use it around my eyes without any problem.
This moisturiser is light and easy to apply. Doesn't feel like a thick coating like some moisturisers. Has a sunscreen, so gives some sun protection. Small container so it is easy to take with me when travelling. Can also stand it up so that you get all the moisturiser out the container - very little is wasted.
Can leave my skin a bit shiny. Skin protection factor could be higher.

Good

Just bought this little jem the other day as I figure I should start the whole "preventing of wrinkle" thing :) Was really surprised that it didnt leave my skin oily as I have really oily skin, perfect on its own at the beach or under daily makeup to avoid sun damage (which ps is really important!). Total winner in my book.
Non oily, cheap & easily accessible.
Nothing yet!

I use this moisturizer in the day in autumn or winter, because it's ideal for light moisture and light sun protection. It doesn't make my skin greasy or overly shiny, and it absorbs quickly. There is a nice scent to it that disappears quickly. It is ideal for all skin types, especially normal-oily.
It's the perfect size for traveling or to pop into your handbag. It smells nice and is cheap. Moisturizes your face well with an added SPF.
A very small container if you use a lot of moiturizer, you have to keep on buying more.

Good

When I almost finished the tube, summer came and I started to feel this product is not being absorbed at all but only stayed on my skin and made my skin feel unbreathable. Not sure if it was just myself had that experience, but I have to admit the fact that it was quite a good moisturizer during winter - just need to re-apply during the day. I would still recommend this product as it does work to an extent, and I actually love Nivea brand as it doesn't test on animals and provides something wouldn't harm any skin type at all!
*It moisturizes well and smells nice
*Cheap
*Easy portable size
*Great for indoor users
*Light fragrance
*Non greasy and light
*Not enough hydration and sunscreen protection
*Personally, I can feel it stays on my skin during summer like a film and never get absorbed - Not sure if it was supposed to stay on surface and work as a sunscreen

I have tried many day time face moisturisers in all price ranges and I always come back to this one even at age 35. It is light yet hydrating, gives good sun protection and is non greasy so great under makeup. It has a very light fragrance and the packaging is ok although I would like to see a flip top cap. My skin is always nice after using this for a few weeks. It is fantastic value!
Great value daily facial mosisturiser.
Nothing, great product.