Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Lotion

Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Lotion

Ineke48South East Queensland, QLD

Great product but too expensive

This morning I was at Coles and needed to buy a cleansing lotion. I always buy Nivea Refreshing Cleaning Lotion (200 ml) but this time I thought it is crazy to pay over $10 for such a small bottle. I asked a shop assistant if she could recommend something cheaper and she told me that a product called True Essentials -Purifying Face Cleanser which only cost $4 for 150ml was liked by quite a few people. So I am going to give that a try now. The benefit of it is also that it is an Australian made product.

Lisa54

Lisa54Sydney, NSW

Good value and does the job

Feels nice on the skin and i really like the smell of it. Very gentle (my skin can react to some products) and really is as good as any expensive cleanser ive used before, feels like it cleans the skin and leaves it feeling comfortable and fresh. This cleanser has converted me to using cheaper brands such as this and saving the expensive purchases for the moisturisers. Packaging has been updated since the image on this site was taken.
    Cleans well and leaves my skin feeling comfortable

princess_541

princess_541

I really love this, it's one of my favourite products. I use exfoliating scrubs and other face scrubs too and because my skin is sensitive they dry it out and make it red. This really sooths it, I apply it straight afterwards. Would recommend it to all. I really like the Nivea Visage range
    Love love love this stuff. Its light. Doesn't make your skin oily at all. Is great with combination/dry skin. And doesn't make your skin red.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Lotion compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators