Nivea Rich Nourishing

Nivea Rich Nourishing

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Emma

EmmaAlbury

deep moisture

I don't think this is for someone who doesn't have dry skin. If you have normal/oily skin type, this body lotion might not be for you. It's a little greasy but not to the point where it is irritating because it dries up quickly. I put this at night when my body needs more moisture and I am happy to know my body doesn't feel dry after waking up and I smell good!

Good but smell is overpowering

Might just be the batch I got but the 2 bottles I got are stink, nice and thick and easily absorbed accept my husband has to put it on in another room. The almond oil in makes it smell like marzipan - yuk. I got ours on spesh $4 I most definitely would not pay full price.

nay

nayNewcastle, NSW

My favourite :)

I love this cream. I always buy the big pump bottle, I have quite dry skin but always get compliments on how soft and smooth my skin is now from this. Smells great, cheap price and lasts a whilem Can be a little greasy on yor hands after applying but soaks in well and moisturises them too, or you can just wear gloves :)
cheap, smells great, works well

crissie

crissieAU

My Favourite Moisturiser

I used this moisturiser for the first time last year & it had become my favourite. It goes on & absorbs easily, smells great & is not sticky & does not leave a film. It is also well priced.
Well Priced, Good size bottle, Smells nice, works well

Tangy

TangyNSW, 2035

Good

cat29

cat29AU

As said I use this lotion for years for my very dry skin. My skin feels soft, looks younger and refreshed. The scent of the lotion is not overpowering which is important if you are using a perfume. The lotion is not greasy and is absorbed quickly. With its different skin types you can choose exactly what you need. The price is reasonable and it is available in different sizes in every grocery store. I can fully recommend it.
This lotion is perfect for my dry skin and helped me to get my dryness under control.
I use this for years and do not find anything negative about it.

Corinna_Bella

Corinna_Bella

This product is a total bargain at $5 for a small container or around $10 for the larger one (not sure about the other persons comment with it being expensive?). Ive used all sorts of products, being convinced that i needed to pay $200 and have come back to this and wont be making any changes. I love the texture, the nice light but fragrance, its aborbs quickly AND you dont need to ration it off because of how expensive it is. My skin has lost that dull, dry, pasty look of winter in 2 weeks and is feeling nice and soft and nourished
Great texture, absorbs quickly, nice smell but not overpowering, total bargain!
Nothing really, other than im using so much i have to keep replacing

AmyPank

AmyPankNSW, 2000

OK

I like this super lotion. Excellent for my super duper dry skin and can be eaily available at almost all departmental stores. Excellent for adults, men, women, children, just anyone with very dry skin. Its a saviour for me in winters. specially the windy chilli winters when the skin gets extra dry and chips off sometimes even. But for the price it is offered at is horrendous. Comeon, it is a cream used by so many people, whats the need of such a costly product. The manufacturers may even be making profit on this anyways.
Excellent product for super dry skin
A bit costly