Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Lotion

Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Lotion

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shopper

ShopperSydney

Really good for dry skin

This body lotion is fantastic for really dry skin. Within a few minutes it soaks into the skin, leaving it nice and smooth. Although, since it is quite oily I prefer to use only at night.

Wazz

WazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely!

Bought this as a hand cream for my dry hands, after using another brand which I wasn't 100% happy with. This one is really good! The fragrance is lovely, and the cream is thick enough to provide really good levels of moisture. It rubs in quickly yet my skin still feels moisturized the next day. Would definitely buy this one again, as it was priced under $5 for a 450ml bottle!

Disappointment

AS a user of this product daily for many years I feel compelled to voice my utter disappointment of my last few purchases .I have discarded two of my recent bottles but keep persisting .Not any more
The product is just like water .Perhaps it has been bottled wrongly and this is the new shower product.
I will not be buying again!!!

Changed formula