100% · 30%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Ease of Application

Imogen h
Imogen hSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keeps your lips hydrated all day long

this lip balm is probably one of my all time favourites because it keeps your lips feeling sweet and hydrated all day long. If you are in need of a better chapstick this is the one to go. Show details
Ease of Application
Jynx
JynxSouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts

My go-to! Highly Recommended

I most definitely recommend this! It is now the only lip balm I use. The consisitency is great, it's not expensive and the colour is beautiful; it leaves a really lovely tint! I use this lip balm even when I don't have dry lips, just for the colour.

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW72 posts

Cheap and effective

I have been using this lip balm for almost a year.

Very good product, it leaves your lips moisturised and soft.

It also has a subtle rose tinge, almost like a glossy touch on your lips.

It doesn't cost much.

I would definitely buy it again.