NJP Electrical Services

NJP Electrical Services

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent service

They arrived on time (exactly at 7 o'clock in the morning) and replaced 19 down lights very efficiently and even advised me that I really should have a new circuit breaker installed which was not part of the job. I was not aware of this and advised them to install one if they could. They were happy to do this and also cleaned up on completion of the job.

I was highly impressed with their performance and will gladly recommend this company.

Ripp off price and terrible communication

Do not under any circumstances use this company with out doing your home work they are extremely expensive and do not give you a quote.I used this company a few times and they are a rip off i called Nick to give me a quote on a stove to fix it needed a new element and i made it quite clear that i didnt want to spend 300 dollars because he told me he it would cost 200 to 300 dollars he then said maybe less but what he could do was check and let me know a price when his worker rang me he said it needs a new element he was at the house and said i DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS wow doesnt know they did it in purpose to rip me off they said we will send a bill cos i needed to get it done they after rang me cos i never received there bill saying the cost for a element was $299.75 i got 3 quotes prior and i was stupid to not go ahead with em they wanted $220 $80 cheaper with way better communication im never ever calling them again and do not recommend these scam artists to anyone please get a few quotes before you hire njp for a electrical fault they are way more pricey

Insanely brilliant service!!

I highly recommend NJP Electrical Services. They have been absolutely wonderful from the very first contact for quotation to end of the job we had them to complete for us. I had interacted with approximately 10 of their staff, they all are very professional and they all knew EXACTLY what was going on. Their customer service is exceptional, and their workmanship is also AMAZING I know who exactly to call next time I need any electrical work! Thank you NJP!

Excellent service

Had NJP come out and do down lights and a few other bits and pieces. They were quick, easy to book in and did a fantastic job. They were happy to do a couple of extra bits and pieces on the day as well, nothing was a hassle. They had about 7 or 8 people there for the first half of the day to get the job done quicker. Was excellent that a 3 or 4 day job turned into 1 day.
Great service and great quality.