NJP Electrical Services

• Rates and Fees
Sue H

Sue HPerth, WA

OVERCHARGED

Got a quote for some basic work for $480-$580. Once completed I received an invoice for $836.00!!!!! Owner was not very approachable about it.
NOT HAPPY AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM!

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Excellent service

They arrived on time (exactly at 7 o'clock in the morning) and replaced 19 down lights very efficiently and even advised me that I really should have a new circuit breaker installed which was not part of the job. I was not aware of this and advised them to install one if they could. They were happy to do this and also cleaned up on completion of the job.

I was highly impressed with their performance and will gladly recommend this company.

ken james

ken jamesperth

Ripp off price and terrible communication

Electricians

Find out how NJP Electrical Services compares to other Electricians

Insanely brilliant service!!

I highly recommend NJP Electrical Services. They have been absolutely wonderful from the very first contact for quotation to end of the job we had them to complete for us. I had interacted with approximately 10 of their staff, they all are very professional and they all knew EXACTLY what was going on. Their customer service is exceptional, and their workmanship is also AMAZING I know who exactly to call next time I need any electrical work! Thank you NJP!

Stacyo

StacyoPerth

Excellent service

Had NJP come out and do down lights and a few other bits and pieces. They were quick, easy to book in and did a fantastic job. They were happy to do a couple of extra bits and pieces on the day as well, nothing was a hassle. They had about 7 or 8 people there for the first half of the day to get the job done quicker. Was excellent that a 3 or 4 day job turned into 1 day.
Great service and great quality.