No Bull Supplement Whey Protein Isolate

No Bull Supplement Whey Protein Isolate

See the Best Protein Powders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for No Bull Supplement Whey Protein Isolate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
hasher22
hasher22

Used to be good, now they're bad

When they started selling and opened up in Australia, I purchased from them on a regular basis. The flavour and the mixing was great. Also was at a reasonable price too.

I ordered from them in 2019 for samples and nothing. Nothing came, emailed them and no reply. Lucky I paid with PayPal and got my money back.

Also they have proven to have 30% protein and not 80% protein like their claimed.

Purchased in September 2019.

Taste

The company has turned crap

I have been/was a loyal customer for years however the last 2 orders have been a debacle, like other buyers have said I didn't receive my orders and sent numerous emails and messages with no reply. I then had to contact paypal to open a dispute case, 6 weeks later I was paid my money back.
I will go as far as to say "Useless and poor customer service".

NBS- avoid avoid avoid

Stay away! NBS didn't send my order to me, and I waited 6 weeks before contacting Consumer Protection. I had sent NBS Facebook messages, emails, commented on Facebook posts ... no response! Consumer Protection advised me that because I paid through PayPal, I should be able to get a refund through them.

No Bull, yet they're full of bull...

Protein Powders

Find out how No Bull Supplement Whey Protein Isolate compares to other Protein Powders

Dave R
Dave R

No Bull Supplements Rip-off

I am sorely disappointed. These products were fantastic and I was a loyal customer for years. Based on my own recent experiences and complaints from many other consumers, No Bull Supplements are no longer shipping products to anyone. They do not respond to any form of communication, their website is no longer secure and they are still processing transactions with, seemingly, no intention of fulfilling the orders. If you have ordered through PayPal recently, I strongly advise to contact PayPal, lodge a complaint and escalate it for a refund. You won't be getting your order.

Jocelyn
JocelynMelbourne

Great product and service

I never write reviews but the rest of the reviews on here are a joke, we've been getting their protein for years, usually get 20 bags at a time for a discount (4 people use it in my house hold) no issues with purchase or delivery ever. great product, fantastic price. Only time we've had any issue was a flavour of pre workout wasnt available, they called and asked if we want to cancel it or get another. They chucked in a couple of samples of the flavour we originally requested as good will.

No problems at all.

Don't Buy

I ordered WPC, WPI, and Creatine, they just didn't send it and I lost 80$ and they failed to reply to my emails. They sent me a tracking ID finally for my products, then I looked it up on Australian post and it DOESN'T even exist!!!! What a joke!!! Don't ever buy products from this dodgy site!!!! I have read reviews and they have done it to several other people. The site needs to be shutdown.

I think these products are great.

I'm surprised by the negative reviews here. I always get my powder in a timely manner, and I find the WPI to be effective for gains. The taste is fine and it dissolves well. The prices are reasonable. My experience is very different from these other reviewers. Makes me wonder if they are dummy reviews from rival companies. The products are also made in Australia by an Australian company, which is a big plus for me.
Ultimately, I highly recommend them.

Joseph
JosephBrisbane

Trash service

Im not one to write reviews often but when i was ordering off NBS I let my address "auto-fill" and because of their new website design it didnt fill properly and on my behalf it was stupid to not check (even though the website should have told me the form was not filled in properly). Anyway I let them know i typed in the wrong address which was only missing the street name. They never got back to me and about 3 days later they sent me the default email saying the product has been delivered so basically they dont have to worry about it and it is considered a completed order on their system. And with an incomplete address on it the post office wouldnt accept so NBS are well aware they are ripping me off.

Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't deliver products or reply to emails

Worst company ever to deal with. Should be reported to the ACCC. Take your money and don't deliver the item. Don't answer emails and has no business phone number which is dodgy. Stay away from this company!!!

Poor customer service

20 days and I have still not received my protein. They also won't reply to my messages. Should have stuck to bulk nutrients or one of the many other online companies.

Other Protein Powders

No one talks when it's going good, so I will.

I've had a good experience from NBS. Delivery and taste of the product.
I have read a couple of blogs that say it isn't the quality that is on the label. But how am I to know for sure without getting it tested myself.
Their price is competitive.

FitFuk
FitFuk

I take it all back now. I've been waiting 2.5 months and NBS think I have received my supplements. It is impossible to contact them. $141 gone. I will not be using NBS again.

Terrible service

No way to select the protein flavour when I ordered and 19 days to ship one kg of protein to an address in melbourne from a company based in australia. Absolute joke.

Michael S
Michael SSydney

Avoid NBS like the plague.

BibbityBob
BibbityBobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Used to be good, now terrible.