3.8

69% · 8533 · 27%

Silvia L.
Silvia L.

Thing in the water

I found something that I couldn’t recognise in the first cup of water. I don’t feel comfortable drinking this water anymore. Show details
Cellos Reedier
Cellos ReedierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rachel L.
Rachel L.

Fly floating in sealed bottle

I opened up a sealed bottle of Pureau water and put the bottle to my mouth taking a mouthful of water and I smelt an off smell and immediately looked inside the bottle and to my disgust I saw a small fly floating around. I emailed them to let them know about my experience and all they did was offer me a refund and then never followed through. I feel that this is a very serious matter and they have just ignored it. I am absolutely disgusted with this company.
Jacinta G
Jacinta GSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Crisp!

It tastes so much better.
I add hydrogen to the water and my energy levels are better, as well as my sleep. Show details
Robert P.
Robert P.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

TITLE DANGEROUS drinking WATER

From what I have researched about PUREAU BOXED WATER
THIS is over clean TAP WATER
With No minerals at all which leads me to believe its DEMINERALISED WATER !!!
DANGEROUS TO DRINK I & many others would think. Made to "look like" & SOLD IN MINERAL WATER SECTION IN SOME SHOPS, DANGEROUS PRODUCT
Typical analysis on box.
0. ZERO anything no mineral in list.
Their words or numbers. Show details
Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recycling

Hi, I am concerned that you don't have a reccomendation on how to recycle the bladder, in fact you advice to dispose of it in the rubbish bin, which goes to landfill, causing a nightmare to the environment!
Can you give this some thought into changing the way you package this product?
My daughter goes through more than 20 litres a week with her 2 children. I have a collection of bladders in our garage which I am reluctant to put in the garbage. Would you have a suggestion as to how these could be disposed of safely without causing damaged to our precious planet, or re-purposed in some way.
I am hoping you will give this problem your attention, in protecting the environment
Thanking you.
Cheryl
Haja
HajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

This water is Acidic!

I will not drink this water again! I did a PH test today after reading some comments about it being acidic and very bad for you. It is indeed acidic. The photo on the left is Pureau and the PH level is around 6.0. The other is tap water with a reading of around 7.8. Show details
Trinity
TrinitySydney, NSW2 posts

Contamination in the water

I had a problem with two boxes of water , where the sliver bag inside the box swelled up like a helluim balloon , I can only guess it was bacteria or some type of contamination. I contacted the company who took the batch number and said they would replace the two boxes.. They never did, I tried calling them again only to get the automated response the message box is full..They never followed up or returned my call..Bad customer service and I worry what had contaminated the water..I was also told they had never heard of that happening, well now they had! Show details
Lia
LiaSydney, NSW

Steve C.4 posts

ConcernedCitizen
ConcernedCitizenSydney, NSW

No one should be drinking this water!

This water is nothing but Sydney tap water, stripped of all its minerals and chemicals and is why it is called 'Pure'. A truck turns up to their premises, empties 'Sydney water' into large vats and is 'filtered' into its 'pure' state. Nothing in this water is 'pure'. It is however 'Pure' marketing.

In fact, drinking this type of water containing little to no minerals can be detrimental to ones health as this form of 'pure' water will literally the strip minerals from your body. [See Viktor Schauberger]

Kim
KimSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Noble Pureau water is a huge dissapointment and possibly unfit for drinking

The water is murky, tastes bad and tested acidic at 5.5. My tap water is clear, although it has flouride, it was still acidic, but closer to neutral, testing at 6,5. I have been wasting my money, thinking that it would be safer and peasant to drink.
James J.
James J.

It’s just RO acidic tap water

Source: Tap water
Main filtration: Reverse Osmosis
pH: 5-6 (Very Acid)
Minerals: <0.1 (Demineralised)
Taste: Dull Show details
Ben
Ben

Clean water

Iv been drinking this water for as long as it been on the market, nothing compares there is so much poison in drinks and water today.....unfortunately you guys don't make enough boxes it's hard to get sometimes, most people I know who drink this bulk buy, especially hard to get in rural areas.
An Ex Pureau customer
An Ex Pureau customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

• +1Thumbnail

Sparkles
Sparkles

Can you tell me please if your small water bottles that are BPA Free are still likely to leach micro plastics when I refill them from the carton of Pureau water. Thanks, Nola

Muhammad T.
Muhammad T.

Hi I’m running foodworks warooka supermarket and looking to get water for our business to sell what’s your contact details and how can I get it as we get our delivery from metcash Adelaide and I think they don’t have this water could you please guide me how to get water for my business please
mobile number [Contact Details Removed]
Warookafoodworks@gmail.com

John J.
John J.

Where can I buy this Noble's Pureau water Coles seems to be running out and we like this water because its pure. we live in south Australia Adelaide.

Steve C.

Do you know that this water is very acidic and has no minerals in it?