Noble's Pureau

Noble's Pureau

secondian

secondianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fails pH test

I bought 2 litres to clean my chemistry equipment thinking it was pH neutral (ie 7). I did a test with a calibrated meter and it registers at 6.17 - meaning it is acidic by nearly one base point. I cannot test what is in it, but it sure is not 'pure' and I believe it breaches trade practices legislation.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2.75.

KelBundaberg

Love this Pureau water

Took 2 x 5 litre casks of this on holidays and drank it in 2 days. It was really nice and pure.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles Online for $5.45.

The best water!

By far the best water you can purchase. Would highly recommend!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

BadgerDarling Downs, QLD

Is it tap water treated and bottled?

I read on all the bottled water brands in Australia that pureau is treated tap water? The only brand that came back as true spring water was the Tasmanian mountain waters brand in the white cask/bladder. So now I only buy the Tasmanian mountain waters brand.If I'm going to pay 80cents a litre for water I want it to be real spring water!

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths stanthorpe for $7.00.

John

Johnmelbourne

this is definitely not water

bought Noble's Pureau because the label say no added chemicals . when i got home poured two bottles of 600mls in the kettle to make a cup of coffee , while it was still boiling i poured the water in the cup and the water was coming out creamy kind of white , i looked at the kettle and there was bubbles everywhere like somebody forgot to rinse it after washing it with detergent , there definitely is some kind of bad chemical in this drink

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $5.99.

bad

bad

Best water you can get

I have tried every brand of water and none come close to this i like water that tastes like water should this is the cleanest water i have ever drank. i can't go back to any other brand of water after having drank this for over a year they all taste slimy and make me want to puke.

Purchased in February 2017.

Some acidity?

I have used this water for parties, etc because it said it was pure water with nothing in it. While it was fine for drinking, I recently needed to do a chemical test that needed distilled water. I used Pureau but had peculiar results and when I took the pH level of Pureau it seemed to be about 4.5 whereas I expected 7. This seems to indicate that there is something in the water. .... if so, can you tell me what it is?

Purchased in July 2018.

Terry S

Terry SPERTH

Absolutely the best water!

Love the taste - it's sweet and not tainted by fluoride and other contaminants. It just tastes pure.
I never buy other waters because most taste like tap water. Also the box with the tap is very user friendly! Would really like to get it delivered as I use so much and it's heavy to carry back!

Susu

SusuSydney

Water Divinity

This water tastes so beautiful and sweet, it is like the rainwater we used to drink as kids in the mountains. One of the rare beautiful products at the supermarket that actually tastes real. I'd love to see it available in bottles.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great but expensive

This is the best water I have ever purchased, very light and no nasty after tastes.
Only thing I would change is sell it cheaper from your website and make small slabs of water bottles ..

PeterS

PeterS

Best water for 30 years . . .

I remember buying this water when it was probably THE first bottled water on the market about 30 years ago. It was sold only in health food stores then. I love it. It's better than most filters can make and I have never been deficient of anything. Even though I was a vegan for 20 years, even on raw foods and juices only for 2 years.

Taste is disgusting now, something has happened.

Part of my life growingup involved access to clean rain & tankwater. I even visit pristine waterfalls from rivers high in the mountains to collect fresh water. Pureau is nothing like it now. I have used Pureau for over 10 years & spend thousands of dollars especially when using for making.kombucha from Scoble.
I have now warned my family & everybody I once told about its quality.
The taste is not like "icelandic glacier" or "figi water" which I compared recently.
It's very sad for a company to fall back on its promises.
I wish you the best in correcting what was once a healthy drinking water. Perhaps the sky pollutants are the cause. Time to investigate.

Monmon

MonmonSydney, NSW

The best!

I'm very concerned when it comes to water since every brand seems to have fluoride. Pureau is fluoride free and those who know know that fluoride is actually bad for you. Tastes just like what real nasty free water should taste like. Thumbs up!

Polly

Polly

Pure - No Nasties

I like the taste of this water and especially that it has no fluoride or other nasties. Convenient to use.

stainglasswindow

stainglasswindowMelbourne

We buy this water weekly for our family

No fluoride is the reason why we drink this water. Tastes great and after a few weeks of changing from our water-filter jug to Pureau, I started looking really healthy (though I admit I also cut out sugar around the same time). I wish they offered filtered water products in larger quantities direct from the site. That's my only complaint. I have to get mine delivered from the supermarket and it feels like I'm creating a lot of rubbish from the packaging as we go through a few cartons a week.

jim.robson183

jim.robson183Gold Coast, Queensland

Pure & Healthy

Noble's Pureau is great form of pure distilled water.
The containers are easy to use nd the water lasts for ages.

Louisa

LouisaQueensland

My favourite water and would drink only this if I could afford it.

Love the taste of this water as well as the fact that they have removed all contaminants such as fluoride. Their packaging is great in the silver bladder within the box - easy to pour from, stays cooler than bottled water (our van gets extremely hot at times - tested recently in outback Qld) and will not be impacted by the length of time in storage due to its packaging. I would like to be able to buy it in bulk as it's definitely our "treat" water when we want one that we really enjoy & can't get enough of.

Best commercially packaged water this side of the Black Stump!!

MelanieH

MelanieHWhitby

Best water round

My husband has a digital tester and this is the most purest water you can get. No added metals or any other nasties that aren't good for you. We go through a couple of the 10L boxes a week. Our 2 young girls can fill up their bottles easily from these boxes.

Best & Safest Water In Australia

I love this water, its the closest you can get to pure water which is like distilled or rain water. I know ive felt the health benefits of drinking this water and so have countless others. If you dont have a distiller, then the best water you can buy in Australia is Pureau! Its got no fluoride or any other minerals added which is a good thing! Its packaged without any BPA. Get your alkalinity from your fruits and veggies not your water.

Rosscoz

Rosscozasked

I recently bought a new espresso machine that came with a hardness test to set the descale time. I tested the pureau water just to check, and it showed up as level 5 hardness, which is the highest level.
How would this be, as I thought hardness measures the amount of minerals in water?

Eve H

Eve Hasked

Dear Nobles
I have purchased x3 10litre boxes of your water and this first box has a chemically soapy taste to it that is very off putting. My son stated he could taste the same taste in the last 5 litre box we purchased.What is this contaminant?
regards
E Hampton

Kel

The water is supposed to be free of any chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities so you will need to ask the manufacturer this question. I am a consumer that bought one of their products.. To help you here is their phone number 02 9833 9866.

Brian

Brianasked

While the Pureau may be 'pure', it appears to lack the elements and minerals that one needs. What trace elements are in the water?

Badger

It doesn't say any trace elements on the box. I buy Tasmanian mountain spring water in the casket box as this does have trace elements in it as its filtered spring water. But pureau is better than drinking town water isn't it?

Andrew H.
Andrew H.

The amount of trace elements even in mineral water is generally negligible compared to the body's requirements, so it isn't a problem that there aren't any trace elements in the water, as you get your trace elements from your food.
If you want you can add a small amount of sugar or powdered sports drink concentrate (both of which may accelerate absorption), or a small amount of salt, epsom salts, etc. It won't be pure anymore, but at least you'll know exactly what's in it.

Get an answer from our members and Noble's Pureau representatives