Noontec MovieHome V7 IIs Media Player

Noontec MovieHome V7 IIs Media Player

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Noontec? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
Colin52Perth, WA

Noontec MovieHome V7 IIs - problems with detecting drives

Great product

I like the fact it has 2 USB inputs for my hard drives up to 2T is max tried 3T but to big. I like it supports multiple file formats.Easy to use. Excellent for viewing movies. Great for my every day use I would purchase another. Had it a few years now still works

Date PurchasedAug 2013

great when it works, but it stopped working and nowhere to take it to repair

it was great product while it worked (I had it for about 6 months) and it suddenly did not work anymore -like it did not switch on- and I don't find where to take it to have it seen.
while it was working I was very pleased since have dvd s copied in different formats and it read them all. but as I said, there is nowhere to take it when it doesn't work.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
mark06
mark06AU

Nice Entry Level Full HD Media Player

Networked Media Players

Find out how Noontec MovieHome V7 IIs Media Player compares to other Networked Media Players

Jason
Jasonasked

I bought the Noontec media player about 6 years ago. The 'play from last stop function' stopped working a few years ago and attempts to find a software update to enable this function again failed. I now have to use the go to function to go to a specific time in the file I'm watching. I recently tried watching movies from a WD 8TB external hard drive, but it doesn't read the ehd, despite powering up when it's connected to the media player. What do I do to enable the 'play from last stop function' again and to enable it to read the WD 8TB external hard drive?

Jane
Janeasked

I have a noontec V711s the remote is not working can someone please point me to where i could possibly purchase a replacement.

Dave
Daveasked

My remote is broken. Will the Logitech harmony 350 universal remote work with the Noontec V7ii media player? This universal remote is only about $55.

Colin52

Suppose you could try. When I knew these were getting phased out I bought 3 Noontec VIIs media players and glad I did. After about 7 years they start to play up.

See all Noontec MovieHome V7 IIs Media Player questions