Noontec MovieHome V7 IIs Media Player

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product

I like the fact it has 2 USB inputs for my hard drives up to 2T is max tried 3T but to big. I like it supports multiple file formats.Easy to use. Excellent for viewing movies. Great for my every day use I would purchase another. Had it a few years now still works

Date PurchasedAug 2013

great when it works, but it stopped working and nowhere to take it to repair

it was great product while it worked (I had it for about 6 months) and it suddenly did not work anymore -like it did not switch on- and I don't find where to take it to have it seen.
while it was working I was very pleased since have dvd s copied in different formats and it read them all. but as I said, there is nowhere to take it when it doesn't work.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Nice Entry Level Full HD Media Player

Finished in gloss black plastic, this media looks good, has a full sized remote and neatly fits in with most home theatres, the front panel only contains one small led, blue when on and red when off, this is a pleasant change from many other players with ultra bright front displays and indicator lights. I have installed a 4TB internal hard drive, this is one of the few media players which will recognize hard drives this size. It is a simple process formatting the drive from the system menu and adding media content from a computer. After upgrading the firmware to the latest version this media player has been able to play everything I have installed. TS/VOB/MP4/MP3/AVI/ISO/Jpeg. Two USB 2.0 inputs, HDMI out, coaxial audio out and composite output and card reader. The V7 IIs would have been much better if it had Wi-Fi and contained a cooling fan but at its price point I guess you cant have everything. The menu is basic but functional, if you place a photo in your movie or music folders pictures will be displayed rather than plain yellow folders. This media player has English subtitles on as default so you are required to turn them off for each movie. I would highly recommended the Noontec V7 IIs to anyone not requiring Wi-Fi or Digital Tuners in their media player.

I have a 4tb external hard drive. Will it work with this media player?
Yes it willMy 2T works but my 3T does not

What type of Media player is available

I bought a universal remote but noontec not listed in devices. What should I do?
Contact the manufacturer of your universal remote and ask them for the code or exchange it for one that does for example, check with manufacturer first to confirm their remote has a Noontec V7iis code.

CategoryNetworked Media Players