Noontec MovieHome V7 IIs Media Player

Noontec MovieHome V7 IIs Media Player

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product

I like the fact it has 2 USB inputs for my hard drives up to 2T is max tried 3T but to big. I like it supports multiple file formats.Easy to use. Excellent for viewing movies. Great for my every day use I would purchase another. Had it a few years now still works

Date PurchasedAug 2013

great when it works, but it stopped working and nowhere to take it to repair

it was great product while it worked (I had it for about 6 months) and it suddenly did not work anymore -like it did not switch on- and I don't find where to take it to have it seen.
while it was working I was very pleased since have dvd s copied in different formats and it read them all. but as I said, there is nowhere to take it when it doesn't work.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

mark06AU

Nice Entry Level Full HD Media Player

Vee

Veeasked

I have a 4tb external hard drive. Will it work with this media player?

Yes it will

Matt m
Matt m

My 2T works but my 3T does not

Gordon W.

Gordon W.asked

What type of Media player is available

Wendy F

Wendy Fasked

I bought a universal remote but noontec not listed in devices. What should I do?

mark06

Contact the manufacturer of your universal remote and ask them for the code or exchange it for one that does for example, check with manufacturer first to confirm their remote has a Noontec V7iis code.

Get an answer from our members and Noontec representatives