Noontec MovieHome V7 IIs Media Player

Noontec MovieHome V7 IIs Media Player

3.8

4 reviews · Statistics

50%50%0%
See the Best Networked Media Players in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Colin52
Colin52WAPerth, WA237 posts

Matt m
Matt m5 posts

Great product

I like the fact it has 2 USB inputs for my hard drives up to 2T is max tried 3T but to big. I like it supports multiple file formats.Easy to use. Excellent for viewing movies. Great for my every day use I would purchase another. Had it a few years now still works

Show details

eva
eva2 posts

great when it works, but it stopped working and nowhere to take it to repair

it was great product while it worked (I had it for about 6 months) and it suddenly did not work anymore -like it did not switch on- and I don't find where to take it to have it seen.

while it was working I was very pleased since have dvd s copied in different formats and it read them all. but as I said, there is nowhere to take it when it doesn't work.

Show details

mark06
mark06AU28 posts

Jason
Jason

About 2 months ago I powered down my media player before unplugging the power supply as usual. The next morning when powering it up, its colour was black and white and its volume only went up to 1 (from a range of 0 - 31). What could have caused this and how can it be fixed?

Wong Y.
Wong Y.

how to copy movie from computer's HDD to this player ?

Jade
Jade

Hi my remote wont move up too USB FILE etc on main screen so i can watch movies etc..it diea everythimg else but move up or down in main screen ..how can i fix this etc

CategoryNetworked Media Players