100% · 50%

Ease of Assembly

Tracey H.
Tracey H.

Perfect for Gynmasts/Cheerleaders

I got this trampoline during lockdown so my children could still train. I compared a lot and this met all my requirements.

It is big and sturdy enough for my 18 year old and my 11 year old who both do flips and tricks. It has enough mat space for consecutive tricks too. The netting is secure and strong and has been used a lot and never ripped.

The assembly was great...took a few hours with 2 men, way better than the one we did 10 years ago. Good instructions, all the pieces fit well.

I had high expectation and they were all met, it is used constantly and has been outside for 12 months and shows no signs of weather damage at all (and Melbourne has had some huge storms). Show details ·  1

Stephen

Justin OMid North Coast, NSW6 posts
Paul H.
Paul H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Superb Quality

Recently installed the Explorer Rectangular 460 for my daughter who is a gymnast. The quality, the service and the assembly were straightforward and effective. All the family joined in and we all agreed what a great addition to to the garden it is! My daughter practices most days when the Ballarat weather allows and she is thrilled as we are with the whole experience. Show details ·  1
Shane
ShaneSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Just awesome

We just put this up and I am blown away by the quality, the bounce, and how easy it was to put together. The instructions don't say much but it was easy enough to build in about an hour. Huge smiles all round as soon as the kids felt the bounce and went higher than they ever bounced on another trampoline. Even the trampoline centres don't compare to this. Just awesome. Show details ·  1