Novalac Gold

Novalac Gold

Stage 1, Stage 2

Kayla

KaylaPerth

This formula is Amazing!!

I have tried A2 platinum and Nan gold and s26 and they have all constipated my Bub and given him bad wind . Also I will note that my bub has silent and regular reflux.
    Bub has had no burping issues , no constipation and less wind and no upset tummy.
    I highly recommend this formula for any constipated Bub !! :)

Jennifer

Jennifer

Great and filling for bub

This formula has worked well for my restless bub from 4months old. He was drinking 150ml and it would last him about 8 hours in the night before waking for another feed. It is gentle on tummies and it didn't give him any reflux. I recommended using this formula with a faster flowing teat as it is quite thick compared to other formulas.

buttercupbunny

buttercupbunnySydney

No complaints from baby

After having antibiotics and some breastfeeding issues, my baby had to go on formula for a little while, and took to Novalac Gold Stage 1 very well. She seemed to like the taste (didn't find it funny in between breast milk), it didn't make her constipated and had no allergic reactions. It is easy to make, just follow the easy step by step instructions on the tin! The end product did smell a bit funny to me though - a bit metallic - I thought it had gone off initially so threw away a tin but eventually realised that that is just how it smells! I figure it must just be the iron content, but can't be absolutely sure.

Seyed

Seyed

Couldn't complain about it.

The easygoing way of preparation and dissolving in a blink of eyes make me surprise, NOVALAC GOLD STAGE 1 is one of the few formulas that suits my little one. Lucky i found it from Amcal. Orders came on time every time, discounts here and there. Very happy! and totally recommend it.

LearningCurve

LearningCurve

Happy baby

This is a good formula as follow on to other Novalac special formulas. It is easy to dissolve, bub likes it and it is well priced but very hard to find have only seen it in Pharmore/chemmart pharmacies or online. Best to call the store first to check they stock it!

Laura Mitch

Laura MitchAdelaide

Fantastic product

Fantastic product. Helped our baby girl a lot.. She did get slightly constipated however nothing a bit of coloxyl drops won't help. I would highly recommend this product for bubs that are usually very windy. Is a little costly, however it's only a few dollars more and def worth it's weight in gold.

Great formula

Have had no problems with 5 wk old which has been on it for 3 wks. Every baby is different but I used gold for both babies and all good.
    Found the price is good too $21 from terry white chemist, is hard to find so I stock up when I do come across it.
    Good price, works well
    Hard to find

Brisbanite

BrisbaniteBrisbane

No luck

Tried novalac gold for 7 wk old baby, after trying Aptamil karicare Gold due to sever colic with my son & the recent scare with the new zealand batch. After 2 weeks baby son gradually started to get constipated, windy, would not burp. Read through research online that the DHA additive could cause gastrointestinal effect, noted also Frothy milk consistency therefore I decided to change formulas. Noted Novalac does not have an original formula without DHA/ARA.
    Reputable brand Bayer, easy instructions to follow
    Frothy, can only be found at a few pharmacies, pricey compared to other brands

Shop<3ddict

Shop<3ddictSydney

Bubbles like a milkshake!!

Tried Novalac Gold Stage 1 after having great success with the Novalac Constipation formula for my 4 month old baby. I have tried to mix the formula 3 times and without fail the formula bubbles up massively after shaking (almost like the texture of a milkshake). Even if you let the bottle sit for a few minutes, it was still visible. I stopped using it as I didn't want to risk my baby sucking in too much air. Might sound stupid, but I wasn't going to risk it.

Lots of bubbles, only sold in chemists