Mumamoo Premium
See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by mumamoo

Pros

• Gentle on stomachs

• Bubs like the taste

• Excellent customer service

4.9
  • Breastfed Child Yes (16) · No (38)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (55) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (54)

Courtney
CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best decision we made!

We swapped to Mumamoo after seeing a segment on the news and it has been a heaven sent. Our boy finishes majority of his bottles with ease and is much much happier. He is not constipated at all on this product. Highly recommend! (Also recommend the subscription as the post can be very unpredictable- no fault of the company).

Prina Oza
Prina OzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mumamoo baby

Highly recommended formula for bub's overall development without having any colic, gas or reflux issue . Have been using this formula due to less milk supply and never had to switch to any other formula.

mumamoomumamoo

Hi Prina, thank you for your review and for supporting local! We are so happy to hear your Bub has taken so well to it - we are privileged to be part of your feeding journey. Love, team mumamoo x

Absolutely amazing formula

I’ve been using mummamoo for about a month now and my daughter absolutely loves it. It honestly is so beneficial with probiotics and prebiotics to help our little ones with immunity and everyday health. Definitely highly recommend

mumamoomumamoo

Hi Meg, what a joy to to read your daughter is loving her toddler milk! Thank you for taking the time to review and for supporting Australian made. Love, Team mumamoo x

SteffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bubs is loving it :)

On our third brand of formula for our little girl, found Mumamoo to try a more natural ingredient approach, She seems to love it and she’s getting longer sleeps at night. Customer service has been fantastic too!

Purchased at Drakes for $28.00.

mumamoomumamoo

Hi Steff, we are so glad you found us! Thank you for sharing your experience - we appreciate the support! Love, team mumamoo x

Find out how Mumamoo Premium compares to other Baby Formulas

Amazing product and customer service is outstanding

My little one was very unsettled and suffered terrible with reflux on a previous formula so after many reviews online I decided to give mumamoo a go and I am so glad we did. He is a new little boy on this formula. Its agreeing with him so far a d his reflux has really improved on this formula. He used be so unsettled and arch his backs and legs but is now such a content bab on this formula. I also must point out that the CUSTOMER SERVICE is second to none. They went above and beyond for me while the postal disputes are on and I was running low on formula. You truly are doing a top class job mumamoo keep up the super work.

Purchased in October 2021 for $28.00.

mumamoomumamoo

Eased a nervous mummas mind.

After a very blessed and easy 6 week journey of breastfeeding I suddenly had to stop due to being stuck in a hospital bed for 7 weeks and having a heart transplant 9 weeks postpartum. When I was told I couldn’t breastfeed anymore I was scared, devastated and uninformed about formula. After extensive research and reading multiple reviews of all types of formulas Mummamoo was the one for us. Since then my now 3 month old is thriving and loving every bottle he has. The inbuilt lip to make levelling the formula makes it super easy to know that we have the exact amount needed in a scoop. As a mum who only wanted to breastfeed but had to stop I definitely feel happy and comfortable giving my son mummamoo

Love!

We had to top up our baby with formula as soon as he was born and used a popular brand which led to our poor boy screaming in pain, had terrible tummy aches and had the worst smelling farts!
We saw Mumamoo on TV and then looked into and and haven’t looked back!
Our boy is so happy, doesn’t have smelly farts at all anymore and doesn’t have tummy pains! So thankful to have found this wonderful formula x

mumamoomumamoo

Hi Mel, thank you for your amazing feedback! We are so privileged to be a part of your feeding journey - thanks for supporting Australian mums. Love, team mumamoo x

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Paige Singleton
Paige SingletonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Amazing! 100% recommend

Purchased in August 2021.

Ren R.
Ren R.Murray Mallee, SA

Delicious with every drop!

My daughter has absolutely loved drinking her toddler Mumamoo Premium Milk.
It’s helped to boost her immune system & feel fuller for longer.
It is easy to prepare.
Thank you! Xo

mumamoomumamoo

Hi Ren R, thank you for taking the time to share your review - and a pic of your gorgeous, happy, thriving toddler! We are so happy to hear how much she is loving her mumamoo. Thanks for supporting local! Love, team mumamoo x

Andria
AndriaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best purchase of 2021

So happy to have found this product!! By far my best purchase of the year! Love that it's Australian owned and made, and is owned by mums! My bub was having issues with constipation, was recommended to try a constipation formula and the few we tried didn't agree with her, since changing to mumamoo two months ago we haven't had any issues at all. Thank you mumamoo for creating such a great formula!

Christina S
Christina SSydney, NSW

5 month old Daughter got constipated and tummy aches!

I bought this formula as the reviews were appealing, but unfortunately my daughter was very unsettled she was constipated & had tummy aches through out the time i tried this formula.

EmmaS
EmmaSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Local and loving it!

Was so pleased to find this product for my little guy. Peace of mind knowing this is Aussie made with quality ingredients.
Easy to prepare, mixes well and agrees with bubs tummy.

Purchased in October 2021 for $26.00.

mumamoomumamoo

Hi EmmaS, we are so pleased to hear your little guy is loving mumamoo. Thanks for supporting local and taking the time to review us - as a small business made up of mums, we really appreciate it! Love, team mumamoo x

Samantha D.
Samantha D.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to mix, pleasant taste and agrees with bub!

This is gentle on my bubs tummy, there isn’t really a powdery taste as such like other formulas and doesn’t cause constipation. We are mixed feeding and this has made it an easy transition and taken away the guilt knowing my daughter is accepting to this formula and it’s packed full of the highest ingredients

Purchased in September 2021 at Mumamoo for $28.00.

mumamoomumamoo

Hi Samantha D, we are thrilled to hear your daughter has taken well to mumamoo. We are privileged to be part of your feeding journey - you are doing an incredible job! Thanks for your support and taking the time to review. Love, team mumamoo x

Elspeth
Elspeth Sydney, NSW

I currently can not comment on the actual formula yet as my little one is just 3 days into complete transition, a little spewy but that's expected. The 5 star rating is for customer service. Absolutely astonished on how helpful and quick to respond they are. I felt like they genuinely cared about my situation and treated me like a person not a number with a subscription. I will come back to review the product soon once bub has given it a good go.

Breastfed Child No
Macy Anderson
Macy AndersonSydney, NSW

By far the best Formula I have ever had my daughter on!!

-My baby loves drinking this formula!
- My baby hasn’t had any side effects or reactions drinking this formula.
- The formula is super easy to prepare she absolutely loves it. Thankyou!

mumamoomumamoo

Wow Macy, we are so thrilled to read how much your daughter is loving mumamoo! Thanks for your support and your review - we really appreciate it.
Love, team mumamoo x

Bec
Becasked
Premium

Is this product available in supermarkets and Chemists (e.g. Terry White, Chemist Warehouses) ? My baby is not due for 6 weeks but I'm trying to be organised in case I am not able to breastfeed, like with my first born.

Steff

Hey Bec, I get it from Drakes (foodland). I believe national pharmacy also stock it! Alternatively, if you can’t leave the house, you can purchase it on their website and have it delivered! Hope it works for your little bubba :)

Steff

Also, on their website it has a list of stockists.. see what is near you :)

mumamoomumamoo

Hi Bec! Thanks for your question! Gosh we love our customers! As Steff mentioned, we are available at 180 Foodland & Drakes across SA and National Pharmacies in SA & Vic. We also offer a handy subscription service which means you can set and forget (you can change frequency and volume or cancel at anytime too.) Great idea to give yourself the flexibility to adapt to many different feeding outcomes. Please do reach out to us at hello@mumamoo.com.au if we can assist with anything else - congratulations on baby no2, how exciting!
Love, Team mumamoo x

Get an answer from our members and mumamoo representatives

Mumamoo Premium

About Mumamoo Premium Infant Formula

Mumamoo Premium Infant formula comes in 3 stages - Stage 1, for healthy infants aged 0-6 months; Follow-On Stage 2, for babies aged 6-12 months; and Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3 - for healthy toddlers aged 1-3 years. Stage 3 is designed to be taken as one part of a healthy diet for toddlers.

• The dominant protein used in this milk formula is whey and other milk solids.
  • Mumamoo uses a scientifically formulated, nutritionally balanced milk formula that is suitable for healthy infants.
  • The brand is Australian-made and owned, and uses Australian grass-fed, free-range cows’ milk in its products.
  • The ingredients include Omega 3 and Omega 6, prebiotics and probiotics, nucleotides, 25 Essential vitamins and minerals including potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and Vitamins C, E and B3.
  • The allergens included in this product are milk, fish and soy.

Points of praise

• The high nutritional value of Mumamoo was appreciated by parents, who also reported that their bubs loved the taste of the formula.
  • Parents happily wrote that Mumamoo was friendly for their bubs who experienced reflux, gas, constipation, sore tummies, and vomiting. It helped to settle their baby's stomachs, who, as a result, were happier and better rested.
  • Customer service is outstanding, showing a highly attentive approach and also being quick to respond to customer queries.
  • The fact that Mumamoo is an Australian-based company was appreciated by reviewers.

How much does it cost?

Based on Mumamoo’s recommended scoops of powder and maximum feeds per day on its website, this is how long an 800-gram tin will last, depending on how old your baby is.

Premium Infant Formula

• 0-2 weeks: 10 days, with a monthly cost of $84
  • 2-12 weeks: 8 days, with a monthly cost of $112
  • 3-6 months: 6 days, with a monthly cost of $140
  • Over 6 months: 8 days, with a monthly cost of $112.

Follow-On Stage 2 for babies aged 6-12 months

• 6-12 months: An 800-gram tin will last about 8 days, with a monthly cost of $112.

Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3

• Toddlers aged 1-3 years: Each $28 tin will last about 23 days.
Compare all 3 Mumamoo Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $28.00$28.00$28.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123