4mumamoo Premium Formula

Tori G
Tori GSouth Australia
  Verified Infant Stage 1

Better sleep!

I have 3 month identical twin boys, before switching to Mumamoo Stage 1 formula they never seemed completely satisfied and wouldn’t go any longer than 2-3hrs between feeds, especially at night. We have now been on Mumamoo for over 2 weeks, their sleep has improved SO much, going anywhere between 4-7 hour stretches at night. Thank you!! Show details ·  1
Hosannah Shackleton
Hosannah Shackleton

10/10 formula, definitely recommend

My daughter started formula at such a young age and it was super daunting as parents with making sure we were choosing the right one for her. When we came across Mumamoo we felt like this was the right choice for us and wow was that definitely the case. It was such a great formula with amazing ingredients. Our daughter loved it! Plus the subscription service they offer is such a life saver for busy parents it worked so well for us! Show details ·  1
Jay Nunu
Jay Nunu2 posts

Best milk based formula out there!

We tried the stage 2 formula and our boy was very happy with it! He was refusing all other milk based formula, except for mumamoo stage 2. Almost finished the first tin, will buy again for sure! Great value for money too. Show details ·  1
Cait
Cait
  Fair Incentive Infant Stage 1

Love the brand

Started topping up my boy with mumamoo and he hasn’t had any issues! I really love what the brand stands for, developed by Aussies and has all the good stuff my boy needs Show details ·  1
Catherine R.
Catherine R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Game changer

I had my LO on a different formula and he had so much wind pain, after doing some research online I found mumamoo and decided to give it a try so off I went to Chemist Warehouse as it's not available many places (only downside) and started the transition. Since starting mumamoo about 2 months ago my LO has not screamed in pain. He is still very windy perhaps due to tongue tie but he doesn't scream in pain. He is also gaining weight so much better now. He happily goes between breast and formula now. Best decision I have made to swap over to mumamoo Show details ·  1
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Clumpy formula

Love the care and attention to quality ingredients and responsible sourcing. However this formula does not dissolve well and there are always a lot of clumps, which I haven’t had with any other formulas I’ve tried over the years. Show details
Jaymee A.
Jaymee A.

We love Mumamoo!

Mumamoo was a life saver. After a kind stranger suggested it to me while I was standing in front of the mass formula's at a grocery store, I ordered immediately and it only took a few days for my little girl's stomach to adjust to her new formula but then her gassiness reduced, her burp/vomit reduced to almost none and she was overall a more happy and calm baby. I signed up for the subscription formula delivery which was super helpful in ensuring it was ordered in time, however living in Regional QLD and with Aust Post delays some deliveries were late AND I was not aware that we could purchase from a local Chemist Warehouse (this would have been very helpful during the Postal delays). Overall very happy, highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Elizabeth
ElizabethQueensland
Layla
LaylaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Nothing Special

Nothing special or premium about this baby cow formula !!
After trying many baby cow formulas for our little one we decided to try Mumamoo and to be honest it has nothing different in the ingredients about it from any other cow milk products on the shelf. Our boy still got gassy and constipated and nappy time was no better than other cow-based formulas. It is expensive to keep trying different formulas especially when they don’t solve little one's digestive problems Show details
Paris
Paris
Leila Smythe
Leila Smythe

Changed my life

It broke my heart when I couldn't breastfeed, and I also struggled to find information on formula because there appears to be a lack of transparency around what options are available to mums who can't breastfeed. Mumamoo honestly changed everything for me, I truly believe I would have ended up with PND without it. Show details ·  1
Emma S
Emma SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn’t dissolve

We were excited to move to the Mumamoo formula but sadly we find it clumps and doesn’t dissolve well. We use adequately warm water too. We are finding out 12 week old is experiencing more gas too. Show details
Rach
RachDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Great product. Prompt service. Quick delivery

I have ordered this product since finding out my supply was low. Service was excellent. Delivery prompt. Used the subscription service to avoid paying delivery fees and always order 6 or more tins to ensure we had plenty on hand. Show details ·  1
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.

Amazing!

This formula has been nothing short of great. Our little girl is thriving and loving life on Mumamoo. After her birth I needed help and PANDA was there to support me, so buying Mumamoo and setting money go towards panda makes this an even better journey!! Show details ·  1

James N.
James N. · Premium Follow-On Stage 2

Good morning! Our 6 month boy has been drinking stage 2 for 2 weeks now, but is getting quite constipated from it. Not sure if we should keep persisting as his body gets used to it? He was slowly weaned off allergy formula to mumamoo and eating some pouch/jar baby food.

Sara
Sara · Premium Infant Stage 1

We’ve been using Mumamoo since birth, bubs is now 5 months old. It’s been great! But now all of a sudden she’s constipated, without any change to formula and we haven’t started solids yet. Do you know why, and what we can do?

Jas Durdin
Jas Durdin · Premium Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3

Hi there,
Just wondering if there is a big difference in the stage 3 from stage 2 formula ingredients?
My son just changed to stage 3 this week as he turned one and since changing has been having 8 poo’s per day, and an upset tummy. We had no problems on stage 2. Is this a common occurrence?
Jas

See all mumamoo Premium Formula questions

About Mumamoo Premium Infant Formula

Mumamoo Premium Infant formula comes in 3 stages - Stage 1, for healthy infants aged 0-6 months; Follow-On Stage 2, for babies aged 6-12 months; and Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3 - for healthy toddlers aged 1-3 years. Stage 3 is designed to be taken as one part of a healthy diet for toddlers.

• The dominant protein used in this milk formula is whey and other milk solids.
  • Mumamoo uses a scientifically formulated, nutritionally balanced milk formula that is suitable for healthy infants.
  • The brand is Australian-made and owned, and uses Australian grass-fed, free-range cows’ milk in its products.
  • The ingredients include Omega 3 and Omega 6, prebiotics and probiotics, nucleotides, 25 Essential vitamins and minerals including potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and Vitamins C, E and B3.
  • The allergens included in this product are milk, fish and soy.

Points of praise

• The high nutritional value of Mumamoo was appreciated by parents, who also reported that their bubs loved the taste of the formula.
  • Parents happily wrote that Mumamoo was friendly for their bubs who experienced reflux, gas, constipation, sore tummies, and vomiting. It helped to settle their baby's stomachs, who, as a result, were happier and better rested.
  • Customer service is outstanding, showing a highly attentive approach and also being quick to respond to customer queries.
  • The fact that Mumamoo is an Australian-based company was appreciated by reviewers.

How much does it cost?

Based on Mumamoo’s recommended scoops of powder and maximum feeds per day on its website, this is how long an 800-gram tin will last, depending on how old your baby is.

Premium Infant Formula

• 0-2 weeks: 10 days, with a monthly cost of $84
  • 2-12 weeks: 8 days, with a monthly cost of $112
  • 3-6 months: 6 days, with a monthly cost of $140
  • Over 6 months: 8 days, with a monthly cost of $112.

Follow-On Stage 2 for babies aged 6-12 months

• 6-12 months: An 800-gram tin will last about 8 days, with a monthly cost of $112.

Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3

• Toddlers aged 1-3 years: Each $28 tin will last about 23 days.
Compare all mumamoo Premium Formula listings
Mumamoo Premium Infant Stage 1
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Mumamoo Premium Infant Stage 14.8
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $32.50$32.50$32.50
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123