Karicare+ Formula

Karicare+ Formula

1, 2, 3, 4

• Breastfed Child Yes (22) · No (21)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (42) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (5) · No (36)
Katalystv2

Katalystv2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for the price

Switched to this from Munchkin as it was more affordable. Bubs was in stage 2 at that time and she has seems to be more satisfied on this formula. It dissolves well, doesn't cause much wind issues, less to none spill ups and has a pleasant smell(smells like real fresh milk).

Purchased at Coles for $18.00.

Siah

SiahPerth, WA

My son loves it!

Tried so many different formulas throughout the months my son has been here and he’s hated all of them, until today! He loves the Karicare formula second bottle in today and hes loving it. He can’t seem to tell the difference between breast milk to the Karicare formula milk. The bonus for me is that it’s New Zealand made and is so affordable. Can’t recommend this enough!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Easy to PrepareYes

So happy we made the transition

My baby was on reflux formula due to very bad spewing. We tried him on other formulas but had a bad reaction after the first bottle so we were hesitant to try again. Once my son turned 5 months and already on solids, we made the change. He loves the taste and he's been on it for two weeks now and I'm so glad we made the change

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good substitute

My daughter was on a different formula for a year and half. But recently, I have had difficulty looking for my usual baby formula as coles do not sell it anymore.
therefore I had to switch product and after carefully selecting by comparing nutritional values, I then gave Karicare A2 protein formula a go and it didnt disappoint me. Easily dissolved, not too sweet and my daughter loves it as much as her old formula. The best part is that its NZ made.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $22.00.

Mamabear712

Mamabear712

Didn’t work for my baby

It was easy to prepare and smelled pretty good. However, it caused serious tummy pains for my baby. My baby would shriek after every bottle and I have had to try another brand.

Caused Unease / SicknessYes
Elena

ElenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My breastmilk fed baby instantly loved it!!!

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $18.00.

Mummy4

Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Good formula

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $20.00.

Katherine L.

Katherine L.

trusted product

The new packing global ranking first milk Karicare can rui kang sheep milk powder its only a third of the milk, milk protein molecules with milk protein is the most close to breast milk. Easy absorption baby eat allergy, nutrition is high, it is the best choice that has intestines and stomach and bronchitis or constitution weak infant.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ilhan

Ilhan Sydney, NSW

This is perfect

This formula is best for my 2 babys
I did try most formula but she like only this Karicare. I try bit more expensive one too but she wont drink

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths Online store.

ShortysGirl5515

ShortysGirl5515South East Queensland, QLD

Not for us

Great price
Great packaging
Clear instructions

This formula however did not work with us. Our bub screamed in pain after being fed (we know this didn't agaree with her because we switched and she is so happy now).

While it didn't work with us, every bub is different and think if your bub likes this than its great value for money.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Caused Unease / SicknessYes
Kim

KimPerth, WA

We love it

perfect for little tummies i have used this with all of my kids from birth on wards, never had any problems or digestive issues. Such a great brand and wonderful for kids.

Purchased at Woolworths for $20.00.

Rosey Posey

Rosey PoseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect milk for my toddler

I have a two year old toddler and this is the only milk that suits her tummy. I’ve tried a lot of baby formula but this one doesn’t give her a hard poos. Thanks Karicare

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $13.00.

Vijy

VijyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Karicare Best Formula ever !!!!

My baby just loved it, she enjoys every sip of it ..Before Struggled with other brands and not satisfied but after switching over to Karicare .. It’s really easy for me to feed the baby because tastes yummy for my baby .

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Great Brand and Great Product

Without doubt, either pricing, quality & availability wise, the Karicare Sheep is the best option in the market. There's always a myth that Sheep milk powder is not as good as the cow one. And this product has proven that was wrong to me.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

sandy n.

sandy n.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My boy loves it

My boy loves Karicare. He doesn’t have any issues with this formula. It’s so easy to prepare as well. Such a good price for a good quality formula. I’m happy with my choice

Purchased in January 2020 for $20.00.

MumTo4Laura

MumTo4LauraPerth, WA

Affordable and easily available

I haven't had a problem finding somewhere to purchase this formula. You will find it in most major supermarkets (including Coles, Woolworths and Big W), it is affordable in comparison to other formulas for this age range, as well as being easy to mix, with a taste my toddler enjoys!

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $17.00.

Natalie

NatalieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bub asks for his bottle

Baby loves it.
Bub goes to his special spot & asks for bot bot & luckily it's quick & easy to prepare, he can have it in a minute. Baby always finishes every last drop & seems quite satisfied with no tummy aches or toileting issues.
Can't ask for better than that!
I did my research on formulas available & found Karicare+ had all the essentials & was outstanding in comparison to other brands & is great value for money.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $13.00.

Nathanial Stengewis

Nathanial StengewisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value and quality

Our 2nd baby was only able to get breast milk for a few weeks then lack of supply made formula essential. At first we tried s26 Gold as our first baby had but now its made in a desert in Mexico and it gave her constipation. Next we tried Bellamy's organic which was ok but expensive then sold to China. So then we found Novalac purple anti constipation which was great and fixed her constipation well, after a while we wanted to find something a bit more budget friendly and still high quality so we tried Karicare and there we have it the goldilocks formula that's just right! Made in clean NZ a big 900gm tin and only about $19 a tin but most importantly baby is happy

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $19.00.

Obbae L.

Obbae L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Formula

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $40.00.

rina

rinaSydney, NSW

one of the finest and best baby formula

when i had my first child i was told by my friends and family which formula i should chose after going through so many different once my daughter wasn't happy at all after every feed she had a sore tummy and wouldn't settle !.. after 3 months of trying i decided to give karicare a try !!.. and wow what a difference it made she was a happy baby loved having her bottle. its gentile on her tummy !! nhow i use it for my second baby and sill do till today !! we love karicare <3

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Rochelle

Rochelleasked

Formula

Hi my son is 6 months and since changing him from stage 1 karicare to stage 2 he is refusing solids (started solids at 5 months) and not drinking as much as he was he will have maybe 150ml bottles. On stage one he was having 250ml and solids morning and night. I feel it is giving him a bit of a sore tummy
Should i try change him back to stage one ?

Cherish F.
Cherish F.

I never moved my son to stage 2 as I got a lot of advice on mum pages to not move up as it made their baby constipated. Apparently there isn't even much of a difference.

Nutricia CarelineKaricare+

Hi Rochelle, you can move your son back to stage 1 if you feel stage 2 is giving your little one an upset tummy. If you would like to discuss this further, please call the Careline on 1800 438 500 in Australia or 0800 438 500 in New Zealand. You can also Livechat us from our website: NutriciaCareline.com.au. We have a team of dietitians and nutritionist who'll be able to assist you. Warm Regards, Caroline - Careline Nutritionist

Huamira T.

Huamira T.asked

Formula

Is karicare formula 6 month + Halal?

Nutricia CarelineKaricare+

Hi Huamira, yes our Karicare plus formulas are Halal certified. Warm regards, Lucie - Nutricia Careline Midwife

hitzdez

hitzdezasked

Formula

Hi what s the difference between the 12mth formula and the a2 protein 12month formula? I accidentally brought the a2 protein one (my baby usually has the normal one) and am wondering if it's ok for her to drink?

Nutricia CarelineKaricare+

Hi hitzdez! The difference between these two products is the base powder. The A2 protein Toddler milk has powder from cows that have been genetically tested and produce only A2 protein in their milk. The standard Karicare+ Toddler uses milk from untested herds, so has both A1 and A2 proteins. It should not be problematic for your Toddler to switch between these products as they provide almost identical nutrition with the same taste and mouthfeel. Do call us on 1800 438500 if you would like to talk it through or have any concerns.
Warm Wishes from Kristin, Nutricia Careline Dietitian

Get an answer from our members and Karicare+ representatives

Compare all 4 Karicare+ Formula
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $19.99$19.99$17.99$17.99
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)Junior (2+ years)
Stage1234