Karicare+ Formula

1, 2, 3 and 4

Tui Strickland

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it

My girl just loves this brand i have tried other but this product is the 1 have been using it since birth so I would highly recommend this product to anyone

Mariam

MariamSydney, NSW

Very upset and unsettled baby

We switched from Aptamil for our 6 week old baby. She was on it for two days and during those two days she was crying non stop, very gassy and unsettled. She would take the bottle and half way through drinking she would start crying not wanting to drink anymore. I thought this formula would have been gentle on her tummy as that was my aim when I decided to make the switch from Aptamil. This formula has probably worked well on other babies, but definitely made my baby upset and made the whole house upset as she was crying from pain non stop :(

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
TessaJ

TessaJQueensland

Sachets great for EFB mums

My bub is being exclusively breast fed, but this brand is one of only two that I have found that offers formula in sachets. This means that I can leave my baby with my husband if I have a doctors or physio appointment ect, and know that hubby has an option to feed bub in an emergency. We’ve only need to use the sachets twice but just having them is a massive weight off my mind when I’m separated from my little one.

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.00.

Bonnie

BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great flavour

I compared all the reviews and chose this one after 12 month breastfeeding. My baby boy loves it and no any problem with transition. I like the flavour myself too!

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Amanda99

Amanda99South East Queensland, QLD

Great for my baby

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Tiatoia

TiatoiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No tummy problems here

I loved this formula after having some trouble with breastfeeding I knew I needed to pick the best formula for no tummy issues. I went with karicare and my son loved it, kept him nice and full for over 3/4 hours. Would definitely keep using this brand

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Kelly H.

Kelly H.Perth, WA

loved it

I switched from s26 original to karicare at 6weeks old best decision id made she no longer had tummy cramps as and slept a lot better. it took a couple of days to adjust but no regrets

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

TMB1990

TMB1990Western Australia

Great Product

We found this to be the best formula for our son.

From birth our son had been on top up feeds and it took us awhile to find the right product.
Most other products were not thick enough for him and he also suffered silent reflux.

This product was thicker than the normal ranges, it help prevent reflux and add a little extra sweetness to the milk which was quite advertising for our son.

We stayed on Karicare formula till be was 1

Purchased in September 2017 at Woolworths for $15.99.

JBrano

JBrano

Gentle on bubs little tummy

I’ve used this formula for both of my babies from birth and they both love it. After trying numerous other brands this was the one that worked the best for my first born. After having my second it was the first one that worked the best for him.

Purchased in January 2019 for $20.00.

Alex S.

Alex S.

Great formula

My daughter has had katicare goats milk formula from birth. It was gentle on her stomach and did not make her constipated. Highly recommend this brand of formula. No allergic reaction either.

Purchased in August 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for $32.00.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is great

This formula is great have used this with both my kids.
this product is very gentle on bubs tummy. And also has a great flavour
Works great as a breast milk substitute where you need to top up to.
Only negative is that the new pull tabs are sharp and can cut your fingers

Purchased in June 2019 for $20.00.

Gracia

GraciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good formula

This formula is good as its great quality at cheap price. It also had great nutrition comparing to more expensive formula. Good taste and easy to prepare. Overall, it is a good product as a transition to cow milk.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.00.

Micaela L.

Micaela L.Palmerston, NT

Perfect formula!!

Purchased in May 2019 for $20.00.

Easy to PrepareNo

SarahH

SarahHPerth, WA

Fnatastic

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

I wish I changed to this earlier.

Amazing for reflux. I've only changed to this formula few days ago and I'm really impressed how calm my wee girl is after each feed. And very Easy to prepare.

Purchased in March 2019 for $21.00.

Amy-Lee S

Amy-Lee SSouth East Queensland, QLD

We switched our daughter to Karicare and she has thrived. Wouldnt change!

Our baby girl wasn't taking to formula well and we tried Karicare and havent looked back. She is putting weight on and is thriving. Its easy to make up with simple instructions

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Nutricia Careline T.Karicare+

MaryA

MaryACanberra 2600, ACT

Bub loves the taste and increased his milk intake which is awesome!

My bub was on other formula which was okay. I tried this one just to see how he goes on different brand. Surprisingly he really likes the taste and always finishing his bottle where before he tends to take 60 mls out of 120 mls. On Karicare he takes 150 mls each feed!

The formula is easy to prepare, one scoop equals to 50 mls of water which is easy to remember for me. The milk it self is foamy when you shake it too much, however if you swirl it around is fine.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $20.00.

Sukh

SukhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is awesome, my baby is healthy and happy.

I was so stressed when I didn’t get full breast milk supply but Karicare saved me. My baby lost so much weight in first week and then I started with Karicare as top feed. My baby gained weight immediately from day 1 and now at 6 weeks she is doing really well. Never constipated and no side effects. She takes it very well along with breast milk. Thanks to Karicare for awry products.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Michael teoh

Michael teoh

Very good buy

All my kids have enjoyed this one the most and easy to mix and keep. You can buy it everywhere and it is very cheap compared to the other formulas. I recommend this to everyone

Purchased in February 2019.

Nat

Nat

A good basic formula

We’ve used Karicare for the past 2 months since we weaned our 8mo son off the breast.. he seems happy with it.. he doesn’t have it warmed up.. just as it comes.. it’s easy to prepare and seems to dissolve relatively easily.. sometimes I shake it then leave it then shake it again and that seems to do it.. never had any side effects.. seems just a good basic formula

MooKSasked

Formula 3

I have just put my child onto the 12+ month formula and he has been very windy and having tummy aches at night. Never had issues with the 6-12month one. I did notice it smells much sweeter(has more sugar per 100ml than regular milk) it seems a lot more like powdered milk. Anyone else have issues with this stage of the formula. Should I switch back to the 6-12month and slowly mix it with regular cows milk instead?

Stuart S.Karicare+

Hi, it is possible that your little one reacts to the higher casein protein level in the Karicare12+ formula (20%whey and 80% casein protein). You can certainly go back to Karicare 6-12 months for a while and transition him to either Karicare 12+ or cow's milk later by mixing the two together.
Please give us a call on 1800438500 if you have any other questions.

MooKS

Thanks for quick response. I did look at the protein (whey/casein) % on the tins when comparing, but it didnt have it on the 12+ tin. We might go back to the other and transition into cows milk slowly.

Firsttimemummy

Firsttimemummyasked

Apart from age ranges specified on the tins, what are the other differences between Karicare 1 and Karicare 2?

Nutricia Careline T.Karicare+

Hi, the stages on our formula are age specific and have different ratios and levels of nutrients. Please contact us on our Careline so we can explain the differences to you in more detail and help you choose the right product for your baby. Kind regards, Hilary, Reg. Nutritionist

Charis

Charisasked

Does anyone have issues with Karicare 0-6 months? My 3 month old baby got so constipated. I exclusively breastfed him for 10 weeks then slowly introduce this milk.

Stuart S.Karicare+

Hi Charis,

I'm sorry to hear your little one has had constipation issues on the Karicare+ 0-6months. Please feel free to give the Nutricia Careline a call on 1800 438 500 (AUS) or 0800 438 500 (NZ) to discuss your little one's symptoms with one of our Dietitians/Nutritionist or Midwives as there may be a more suitable milk option. Kind regards, Saskia

Get an answer from our members and Karicare+ representatives

Karicare+ Formula 1

Karicare+ Formula 4

Karicare+ Formula 4

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $19.99$19.99$17.99$17.99
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)Junior (2+ years)
Stage1234