1, 2, 3, 4
Listing monitored by Karicare

• Breastfed Child Yes (23) · No (27)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (49) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (5) · No (43)

Nisha S.
Nisha S.

Good baby formula

We switch from NAN to karicare our baby finds satisfied after having it. Love karicare. Baby enjoy drinking it. I tried other formulas as well but karicare I found it best. Happy and satisfied with this product.

Purchased in July 2021 for $18.00.

Karicare regular is awesome, Karicare A2 is no good.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles for $18.00.

Noddy
NoddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank goodness for Karicare!

We switched our baby cold turkey to Karicare after Nan decided to change their recipe which made our son so sick.
After only one bottle, he was his happy and content self again! Now he gets excited about milk time, his poos are normal and his weight is great!
The price is good too and every now and then they go on sale, which is always a bonus!
Thank you Karicare!

Purchased at Woolworths Online store for $18.00.

Kimberly
Kimberly Hunter Region, NSW

Happy baby

We made the switch to karicare after the failed Nan comfort recipe change and we have our happy baby back.
Very happy. Wish we didn’t wait as long to switch over, this formula even smells better.

Purchased in July 2021 for $18.00.

Sarah
Sarah

Amazing

Came across to Karicare after a debacle with NAN comfort. The change in my baby is amazing! He is so happy and so much better than he was on nan comfort. I wish I had started on Karicare. It even smells better made up than the other formula which is sour and yuck. This smells like milk! Will be using it if needed for next baby for sure!!

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $18.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
SammySoutheast, SA

The Change we needed!

We change to Karicare after Nan Comfort changed their formula recipe on the dodgy. We had Nappy rash severe from Nan comfort after using it for 11months and our baby was not well!

Karicare has been breath of fresh air and saved many sleepless nights and pain and suffering for our little girl!

We won't be leaving Karicare it mixes great, smells good, our baby loves it and she is 13months and going strong! No more nappy rash and no upset stomach.
We are very happy with Karicare and cannot recommend it highly enough!
Fantastic product!

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths.

Kala S.
Kala S.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy bub

Just made the switch and my 3 month old loves it! He was having issues with his other formula Nan Optipro stage 1 and had been throwing up most of his feeds, had really bad reflux and in constant pain which would make him wake up crying. I made the switch to Karicare 0-6months and bub is a lot more happier on it. It’s a great price, easy to prepare and has more of a natural cow’s milk smell than powered milks and seems to be a lot more gentler on his tummy.

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $18.00.

Do I need to slowly introduce Karicare after using Nan Comfort?

Hi, I know this is suppose to be for reviews but I can’t find answers anywhere else. Currently 6 months old and have been using Nan Comfort but it is so hard to come by these days. Want to switch to Karicare but I’m unsure if I need to mix some of the Nan with the Karicare for a day or two?

Maddie
Maddie

Gentle on babies tummy

I recently switched to Karicare after Nestle changed the Nan comfort recipe which caused massive issues with my 3 month old baby. I couldn’t be more pleased to have my happy baby back, it has been a great formula and fixed all of his issues!

Shoharath
ShoharathVictoria

Excellent for reflux and gassy babies.

Kari care is the best formula for the babies who suffers with gas or reflux. My baby who is 1.5 months old likes it and it is very gentle on his tummy. Since we have started this formula he never cries with tummy pain or reflux. It is easy to digest. It is the best formula for the babies .

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Katalystv2
Katalystv2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for the price

Switched to this from Munchkin as it was more affordable. Bubs was in stage 2 at that time and she has seems to be more satisfied on this formula. It dissolves well, doesn't cause much wind issues, less to none spill ups and has a pleasant smell(smells like real fresh milk).

Purchased at Coles for $18.00.

Siah
SiahPerth, WA

My son loves it!

Tried so many different formulas throughout the months my son has been here and he’s hated all of them, until today! He loves the Karicare formula second bottle in today and hes loving it. He can’t seem to tell the difference between breast milk to the Karicare formula milk. The bonus for me is that it’s New Zealand made and is so affordable. Can’t recommend this enough!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $20.00.

So happy we made the transition

My baby was on reflux formula due to very bad spewing. We tried him on other formulas but had a bad reaction after the first bottle so we were hesitant to try again. Once my son turned 5 months and already on solids, we made the change. He loves the taste and he's been on it for two weeks now and I'm so glad we made the change

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Kaz
KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good substitute

My daughter was on a different formula for a year and half. But recently, I have had difficulty looking for my usual baby formula as coles do not sell it anymore.
therefore I had to switch product and after carefully selecting by comparing nutritional values, I then gave Karicare A2 protein formula a go and it didnt disappoint me. Easily dissolved, not too sweet and my daughter loves it as much as her old formula. The best part is that its NZ made.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $22.00.

Mamabear712
Mamabear712

Didn’t work for my baby

It was easy to prepare and smelled pretty good. However, it caused serious tummy pains for my baby. My baby would shriek after every bottle and I have had to try another brand.

Read more reviews - page 2

Tegan
Teganasked
Formula

Hi My boy is 3 months old and showing signs of still being hungry after his bottle, but the tin shows you don’t up the milk until 4 months from 2 months. He switched over from nan at 2 months but was having 180ml on nan and then had to drop to 150ml on karicare. Wondering if you had any other mums have the same problem from making the switch from nan to karicare and needing to up the dose? Could i up his dose now to 200ml and drop a feed?

Sammy

Don’t be afraid to give extra your baby will know when to stop - what’s on the tin is just a guide if your baby appears hungry they probably are we only used the tin as a guide and normally have a higher amount at night time. Modify the recommendation to what suits your baby and gradually start introducing other soft solid options hope that helps :)

Nutricia CarelineKaricare

Hi Tegan, looks like Sammy has answered your question :) If you want to have a chat with our Careline team, please feel free to call us on 1800 438 500. Kind regards, Janice - Nutricia Careline

Ali S.
Ali S.asked

Is it halal ?

Nutricia CarelineKaricare

Hi Ali, Karicare+ stage 1 is Halal certified. Kind regards, Janice - Nutricia Careline

SasiParents
SasiParents

Hi.. I normally buy Karivcare 0-6 months milk for my daughter
... Today I accidentally bought karicare 0-6 months A2 Protein milk....

Both in orange tins.. is this ok?!

Nutricia CarelineKaricare

Yes that should be fine. If you have any concerns please contact us at the Nutricia Careline 1800438500 Cheers Sue Careline Nutritionist.

SaraB
SaraBasked
Formula

Do you fill the blue scooper for the newborn to 6 months karicare formula? There's a blue line on the scooper. Is that some kind of measure?

Nutricia CarelineKaricare

Hi Sara, that is just a marking during manufacturing process. Please fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler so that the scoop is filled to the top. Avoid compacting powder. Regards, Janice - Nutricia Careline

Get an answer from our members and Karicare representatives

Compare all 4 Karicare Formula
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $19.99$19.99$17.99$17.99
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)Junior (2+ years)
Stage1234