Karicare+ Formula

1, 2, 3, 4

nadiadyer12

nadiadyer12South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product!

All three of my kids were on or still are using Karicare. The product itself is top quality. I would never use S26 as it caused/irritated my kids eczema. I would be very disappointed if it was bought out by the Chinese like other baby formula products.
She & He enjoy drinking this formula.
No side effects noted.
Formula is easy to prepare

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Projectiles vomited both times we tried it

And after two times of seeing his face turn red and struggling to breath because of the vomit, we threw the rest of the time away!
Our 5 mth DS has no problems eating however we had to supplement his growing appetite with some formula. Needless to
say, Karicare was a horrific experience for us. Ive never seen so much vomit come out so violently. The first time we thought we mixed it incorrectly, didnt keep him upright or burp him enough. After the second time ... never again!

Purchased in May 2019.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
tan

tanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gentle on tummy

I switched from s26 Gold to Karicare as advised by the GP as my daughter had a very bad gas using s26 Gold and she would strain just to pass the wind. Karicare A2 and Karicare regular is gentle on the tummy and she does not have to strain and poops regularly. However she never takes more than 50 ml. I guess it is something to do with the taste.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $29.00.

Stuart S.Karicare+

Hi, if you are concerned about the volume your daughter is drinking, please call our Careline on 1800 438 500 to discuss further. - Janice, Reg Dietitian

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

It's a great milk powder. Good price and my daughter just loves it. She's been using it since she turned 1 and now I won't change products, she sleeps well on it to

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it

My girl just loves this brand i have tried other but this product is the 1 have been using it since birth so I would highly recommend this product to anyone

Mariam

MariamSydney, NSW

Very upset and unsettled baby

We switched from Aptamil for our 6 week old baby. She was on it for two days and during those two days she was crying non stop, very gassy and unsettled. She would take the bottle and half way through drinking she would start crying not wanting to drink anymore. I thought this formula would have been gentle on her tummy as that was my aim when I decided to make the switch from Aptamil. This formula has probably worked well on other babies, but definitely made my baby upset and made the whole house upset as she was crying from pain non stop :(

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

TessaJ

TessaJQueensland

Sachets great for EFB mums

My bub is being exclusively breast fed, but this brand is one of only two that I have found that offers formula in sachets. This means that I can leave my baby with my husband if I have a doctors or physio appointment ect, and know that hubby has an option to feed bub in an emergency. We’ve only need to use the sachets twice but just having them is a massive weight off my mind when I’m separated from my little one.

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.00.

Bonnie

BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great flavour

I compared all the reviews and chose this one after 12 month breastfeeding. My baby boy loves it and no any problem with transition. I like the flavour myself too!

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Amanda99

Amanda99South East Queensland, QLD

Great for my baby

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Tiatoia

TiatoiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No tummy problems here

I loved this formula after having some trouble with breastfeeding I knew I needed to pick the best formula for no tummy issues. I went with karicare and my son loved it, kept him nice and full for over 3/4 hours. Would definitely keep using this brand

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Kelly H.

Kelly H.Perth, WA

loved it

I switched from s26 original to karicare at 6weeks old best decision id made she no longer had tummy cramps as and slept a lot better. it took a couple of days to adjust but no regrets

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

TMB1990

TMB1990Western Australia

Great Product

We found this to be the best formula for our son.

From birth our son had been on top up feeds and it took us awhile to find the right product.
Most other products were not thick enough for him and he also suffered silent reflux.

This product was thicker than the normal ranges, it help prevent reflux and add a little extra sweetness to the milk which was quite advertising for our son.

We stayed on Karicare formula till be was 1

Purchased in September 2017 at Woolworths for $15.99.

JBrano

JBrano

Gentle on bubs little tummy

I’ve used this formula for both of my babies from birth and they both love it. After trying numerous other brands this was the one that worked the best for my first born. After having my second it was the first one that worked the best for him.

Purchased in January 2019 for $20.00.

Alex S.

Alex S.

Great formula

My daughter has had katicare goats milk formula from birth. It was gentle on her stomach and did not make her constipated. Highly recommend this brand of formula. No allergic reaction either.

Purchased in August 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for $32.00.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is great

This formula is great have used this with both my kids.
this product is very gentle on bubs tummy. And also has a great flavour
Works great as a breast milk substitute where you need to top up to.
Only negative is that the new pull tabs are sharp and can cut your fingers

Purchased in June 2019 for $20.00.

Gracia

GraciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good formula

This formula is good as its great quality at cheap price. It also had great nutrition comparing to more expensive formula. Good taste and easy to prepare. Overall, it is a good product as a transition to cow milk.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.00.

Micaela L.

Micaela L.Palmerston, NT

Perfect formula!!

Purchased in May 2019 for $20.00.

Easy to PrepareNo

SarahH

SarahHPerth, WA

Fnatastic

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

I wish I changed to this earlier.

Amazing for reflux. I've only changed to this formula few days ago and I'm really impressed how calm my wee girl is after each feed. And very Easy to prepare.

Purchased in March 2019 for $21.00.

Amy-Lee S

Amy-Lee SSouth East Queensland, QLD

We switched our daughter to Karicare and she has thrived. Wouldnt change!

Our baby girl wasn't taking to formula well and we tried Karicare and havent looked back. She is putting weight on and is thriving. Its easy to make up with simple instructions

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Nutricia Careline T.Karicare+

Kel

Kelasked

My baby is 5 and 1/2 months and I've just finished a tin of stage 1 formula. Should I buy another stage 1 or just use stage 2 now?

Tui Strickland

Stay on stage 1 until baby is 6 months. You can use up the stage 1 and then buy a stage 2 doesn't matter if baby is over 6 months to use stage a stage 1. I hope this helps you out =)

Thanks Tui that was great advice for Kel. Sue Nutricia Careline Nutritionist

MooKSasked

I have just put my child onto the 12+ month formula and he has been very windy and having tummy aches at night. Never had issues with the 6-12month one. I did notice it smells much sweeter(has more sugar per 100ml than regular milk) it seems a lot more like powdered milk. Anyone else have issues with this stage of the formula. Should I switch back to the 6-12month and slowly mix it with regular cows milk instead?

Stuart S.Karicare+

Hi, it is possible that your little one reacts to the higher casein protein level in the Karicare12+ formula (20%whey and 80% casein protein). You can certainly go back to Karicare 6-12 months for a while and transition him to either Karicare 12+ or cow's milk later by mixing the two together.
Please give us a call on 1800438500 if you have any other questions.

MooKS

Thanks for quick response. I did look at the protein (whey/casein) % on the tins when comparing, but it didnt have it on the 12+ tin. We might go back to the other and transition into cows milk slowly.

Firsttimemummy

Firsttimemummyasked

Apart from age ranges specified on the tins, what are the other differences between Karicare 1 and Karicare 2?

Nutricia Careline T.Karicare+

Hi, the stages on our formula are age specific and have different ratios and levels of nutrients. Please contact us on our Careline so we can explain the differences to you in more detail and help you choose the right product for your baby. Kind regards, Hilary, Reg. Nutritionist

Get an answer from our members and Karicare+ representatives