Karicare+ Formula

Karicare+ Formula

1, 2, 3, 4

• Breastfed Child Yes (52%) · No (48%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (97%) · No (3%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (10%) · No (90%)
Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Great Brand and Great Product

Without doubt, either pricing, quality & availability wise, the Karicare Sheep is the best option in the market. There's always a myth that Sheep milk powder is not as good as the cow one. And this product has proven that was wrong to me.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

sandy n.

sandy n.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My boy loves it

My boy loves Karicare. He doesn’t have any issues with this formula. It’s so easy to prepare as well. Such a good price for a good quality formula. I’m happy with my choice

Purchased in January 2020 for $20.00.

Goodbye M.

Goodbye M.Perth, WA

Affordable and easily available

I haven't had a problem finding somewhere to purchase this formula. You will find it in most major supermarkets (including Coles, Woolworths and Big W), it is affordable in comparison to other formulas for this age range, as well as being easy to mix, with a taste my toddler enjoys!

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $17.00.

Natalie

NatalieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bub asks for his bottle

Baby loves it.
Bub goes to his special spot & asks for bot bot & luckily it's quick & easy to prepare, he can have it in a minute. Baby always finishes every last drop & seems quite satisfied with no tummy aches or toileting issues.
Can't ask for better than that!
I did my research on formulas available & found Karicare+ had all the essentials & was outstanding in comparison to other brands & is great value for money.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $13.00.

Nathanial Stengewis

Nathanial StengewisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value and quality

Our 2nd baby was only able to get breast milk for a few weeks then lack of supply made formula essential. At first we tried s26 Gold as our first baby had but now its made in a desert in Mexico and it gave her constipation. Next we tried Bellamy's organic which was ok but expensive then sold to China. So then we found Novalac purple anti constipation which was great and fixed her constipation well, after a while we wanted to find something a bit more budget friendly and still high quality so we tried Karicare and there we have it the goldilocks formula that's just right! Made in clean NZ a big 900gm tin and only about $19 a tin but most importantly baby is happy

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $19.00.

Obbae L.

Obbae L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Formula

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $40.00.

rina

rinaSydney, NSW

one of the finest and best baby formula

when i had my first child i was told by my friends and family which formula i should chose after going through so many different once my daughter wasn't happy at all after every feed she had a sore tummy and wouldn't settle !.. after 3 months of trying i decided to give karicare a try !!.. and wow what a difference it made she was a happy baby loved having her bottle. its gentile on her tummy !! nhow i use it for my second baby and sill do till today !! we love karicare <3

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Ang

AngCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect for my reflux baby

After being on novalac colic we wanted to try and go some what cheaper. Our son had really bad reflux and spewed alot at the time we couldn't use this formula but at age 7-8 month we made the switch and had no problems thank god now nearly 12 months we are still using it and he loves it. doenst have any side effects. Mixes well, and easy to use. Doesn't cause much wind either like alot of formulas

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $19.69.

Emma

Emma

Great formula

My toddler has never had any issues with this formula. She enjoys it prepared at room temperature (we do this for our convenience and she’s never been unhappy that it’s not hot or cold. Good price and occasionally on special at Coles or Woolworths for around $14.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

Find out how Karicare+ Formula compares to other Baby Formulas

Did not work for my Bub.

Had my bub on S26 Gold as a top up with breast milk but found it would block her up. Only using the S26 Gold as a top up as I am pumping as latching didnt work out. My supply has always been low. Thought I would try this as there is so many good reviews and hoping it would help with her gassiness/spilling/tight tummy. Two days on it and she became so blocked up. Very unsettled, waking up from her sleep with pains and when she finally pooped it was diarrhoea and green. Also noticed a red bumpy rash on the side of her face and head. Thinking maybe she has an allergy to dairy? So hard to find the right formula.

Purchased in December 2019.

Stuart S.Karicare+

Hi Amber, the symptoms you are describing might be an allergy to cows milk protein. Please give us a call at the Careline to talk further 1800 438500 - Sue Nutritionist

nadiadyer12

nadiadyer12South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product!

All three of my kids were on or still are using Karicare. The product itself is top quality. I would never use S26 as it caused/irritated my kids eczema. I would be very disappointed if it was bought out by the Chinese like other baby formula products.
She & He enjoy drinking this formula.
No side effects noted.
Formula is easy to prepare

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Projectiles vomited both times we tried it

And after two times of seeing his face turn red and struggling to breath because of the vomit, we threw the rest of the time away!
Our 5 mth DS has no problems eating however we had to supplement his growing appetite with some formula. Needless to
say, Karicare was a horrific experience for us. Ive never seen so much vomit come out so violently. The first time we thought we mixed it incorrectly, didnt keep him upright or burp him enough. After the second time ... never again!

Purchased in May 2019.

tan

tanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gentle on tummy

I switched from s26 Gold to Karicare as advised by the GP as my daughter had a very bad gas using s26 Gold and she would strain just to pass the wind. Karicare A2 and Karicare regular is gentle on the tummy and she does not have to strain and poops regularly. However she never takes more than 50 ml. I guess it is something to do with the taste.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $29.00.

Stuart S.Karicare+

Hi, if you are concerned about the volume your daughter is drinking, please call our Careline on 1800 438 500 to discuss further. - Janice, Reg Dietitian

Tui Strickland

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

It's a great milk powder. Good price and my daughter just loves it. She's been using it since she turned 1 and now I won't change products, she sleeps well on it to

Tui Strickland

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it

My girl just loves this brand i have tried other but this product is the 1 have been using it since birth so I would highly recommend this product to anyone

Mariam

MariamSydney, NSW

Very upset and unsettled baby

We switched from Aptamil for our 6 week old baby. She was on it for two days and during those two days she was crying non stop, very gassy and unsettled. She would take the bottle and half way through drinking she would start crying not wanting to drink anymore. I thought this formula would have been gentle on her tummy as that was my aim when I decided to make the switch from Aptamil. This formula has probably worked well on other babies, but definitely made my baby upset and made the whole house upset as she was crying from pain non stop :(

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

TessaJ

TessaJQueensland

Sachets great for EFB mums

My bub is being exclusively breast fed, but this brand is one of only two that I have found that offers formula in sachets. This means that I can leave my baby with my husband if I have a doctors or physio appointment ect, and know that hubby has an option to feed bub in an emergency. We’ve only need to use the sachets twice but just having them is a massive weight off my mind when I’m separated from my little one.

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.00.

Bonnie

BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great flavour

I compared all the reviews and chose this one after 12 month breastfeeding. My baby boy loves it and no any problem with transition. I like the flavour myself too!

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Amanda99

Amanda99South East Queensland, QLD

Great for my baby

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Tiatoia

TiatoiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No tummy problems here

I loved this formula after having some trouble with breastfeeding I knew I needed to pick the best formula for no tummy issues. I went with karicare and my son loved it, kept him nice and full for over 3/4 hours. Would definitely keep using this brand

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $20.00.