4Oli6 Dairy Goat

96% · 30610 · 3%
Breastfed Child Yes · No
Easy to PrepareYes · No
Caused Unease / Sickness Yes · No
Easy to digest, gentle on stomachs
Children love the taste
Excellent customer service

Marnie S.
Marnie S.2 posts

The best!

Oli6 has changed the game with formula. Their product is of such a high quality standard and contains everything your bub could possibly need plus more. I highly recommend this whether your child is just starting out on formula, has any intolerance or you just want to give your child the best. Show details ·  1
Skye B
Skye B
  Fair Incentive Toddler

My daughter loves it!

My daughter used to be on Bub formula but I saw my Woolworths started selling Oli and so I requested a sample. My daughter absolutely loves Oli and I’m happy to support an Australian company! Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Kaytlyn S.
Kaytlyn S.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

As a health-conscious parent, I've always sought the best for my little one. That's why I turned to Oli 6 Goat Milk Formula from 6 months of age it's honestly been a game-changer. Taste-wise, Oli 6 hits the mark. It's fine without a yucky smell and feels very soft. My daughter loves it and has never had any issues refusing a bottle unlike other formula brands. We love how goat's milk is the closest thing to breastmilk too which had made her weaning transition a lot easier. Thank you Oli6!! Show details ·  1
Merlin L.
Merlin L.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Infant

Amazing goat milk formula & the best team!

I wanted to write another review after 5 years since we had first began our journey with oli6 products for our kids. We just welcomed our newborn and few days before my hubby had reached out to the lovely customer service team and Di was beyond helpful and arranged the oli6 products for us to try. Again, I’m not surprised with oli6 customer service as they have always gone above and beyond with customers request. Thank you Di for arranging and giving us a wonderful experience again! Bub has taken the formula so well thus far and we couldn’t be even more happier :) 100% recommend this oli6 goat milk formula especially with bubs who have sensitive tummies and skin , one of the best in Australia! Show details ·  1
J Sch
J SchSouth East Queensland, QLD

4+ years of using OLI, such a wonderful product

This product is so incredible, we have used OLI for both kids for over 4 years. Highly recommend such a beautiful product and a brand that cares.

It’s really special actually, thanks OLI for fueling my babies with the good stuff

Ps, your customer service is top shelf ! Show details ·  1

DPM
DPM

Best Australian made Toddler Milk

My little one enjoy's drinking Oli6 Dairy Goat Stage 3 Toddler everyday. I will continue to use Oli6 for my child as it is the best Australian made goat formula. I highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Mama sil
Mama silSydney, NSW3 posts

All round awesome product

Firstly, fabulous customer service by a friendly bunch of people. I appreciate that coming from customer service myself.

My little ones and their tummy’s were such huge fans of all formula from day dot that I’ve reconnected it to a friend from NZ who buys it when she’s in town Australia now as well.
The sachets have by far been my favourite so stash away in bags and at grandparents houses so you never run out and you don’t have to portion everything out constantly in those fiddly containers. Show details ·  1

Nicole Q
Nicole Q

Highly recommend Oli 6!!!! Especially for any little sensitive tummies

We are absolutely loving Oli 6!!!
After exclusively breastfeeding my daughter for 9 months, we began the transition to formula.
She seemed to be sensitive to cow’s milk, so after doing a little research - my partner and I decided to switch to Oli 6 goat milk.
I’m so glad we did!!! My daughter loves the taste and doesn’t have anymore digestive issues.
Added bonus is that it’s Australian made, reasonably priced & easily to dissolve. Show details ·  1
Rach Rado
Rach RadoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Oli6 is my son’s fix!

Our son absolutely loves his Oli6!
We’ve had no issues whatsoever. His tummy loves it. Highly highly recommend this product! Show details ·  1
Cindy C.
Cindy C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Good for kids with Eczema

We've tried a lot of different formulas and my children switched over to Oli easily with no complaints, really easy to prepare and isn't gluggy when mixing like other formulas. Very good on their gut health and really helped with their eczema. Show details ·  1
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Great product

I have been using the infant goats milk for my twins since 5 months old,
now 10 months old. My twins are mixed feed and Oli Goat milk was the perfect top up that we needed. Very easy transition from breast milk to this formula. 10/10! Show details ·  1
Melanie
MelanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Infant

Game-changer in our house!

Discovering Oli6 has been an absolute game-changer!! 100% recommend it's like magic for sensitive tummies, my baby was struggling on other formulas until we found Oli6! Thankyou Oli6 my baby is alot happier! Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaAU2 posts
  Infant

Causes pain and excessive wind

This was the second formula I tried my baby on. On it for 2 weeks and he screams in pain,l with colic and is constipated. I’m shocked at all the positive reviews as this formula is expensive and has caused us so much pain! Show details
Kate T
Kate T

Only formula my baby will drink

8mo baby who has been exclusively breast fed and rejected all other formulas loves this one! Thank goodness. Show details ·  1
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

Amazing

AMAZING product all 3 of my children have used oli6 and it is so easily digestible! None had tummy issues! Also dissolves soooo well! And very nicely priced Show details ·  1

Chris. · Dairy Goat

Why do you put vegetables oil in your goat milk? And at what percentage as the goat milk powder is only 51% with more research coming out about the inflammatory aspect of all seed oils would you look at changing the formula?

Chris.

Thank you for your answer far. Are you able to give an approximate percentage of how much vegetable oil you place into the formulation? And which type of seed oil you use for allergy information?

Jordan C.
Jordan C. · Dairy Goat

My daughter is 6 months now and is on the Oli6 Goats Milk stage 2 tin and having 150ml with 3 scoops as the tin suggests. But she’s finishing it and wanting more. The next stage up is 200ml with 4 scoops but it states from 9months - question; am i able to give her the 9month suggestion? Is there a reason why there is a one scoop difference? Thank you!

Janitha S. · Dairy Goat

Hi
Does this have any preservatives or artificial flavours ??thank you !!

Thanks very much :)

Features:

• Made from goat’s milk, which is thought to be easier to digest than cow's milk.
  • Contains 18 different vitamins and minerals, including calcium and vitamin D to support bone and teeth structure.
  • Contains prebiotics, probiotics and DHA (plant based).
  • Backed by scientific research conducted RMIT University in Melbourne.
  • Australian owned and made.
  • A tin costs $37.95 and contains 36 serves, making it around $1 per serve.

Points of praise for the Oli6 Dairy Goat Toddler:

• Many reviewers were pleased that their children loved the formula and were happy with the taste.
  • Parents who’ve experienced their children reacting badly to cow-milk based formula in the past found that this goat’s milk formula was much easier on their children’s stomachs.
  • Reviewers noted the formula was easy to prepare and involved mixing the desired amount with water, making it a time-saver for busy parents.
Compare all Oli6 Dairy Goat listings
Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior
Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior5.0
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $37.95$37.95$37.95$37.95
AgeToddler (1+ year)Infant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Junior (2+ years)
Stage3124
Contains Cow's MilkNoNoNoNo
Contains Goat's MilkYesYesYesYes
Contains SoyYesYesYesYes
Awards 2021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 2024