Oli6 Dairy Goat

Pros

• 18 vitamins and minerals

• Around $1 per serve

• Easy to prepare

Cons

• Expensive compared to other formulas

4.9

• Breastfed Child Yes (41) · No (57)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (101) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (3) · No (99)

Lucy

LucyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Honestly amazing!

My breastfed baby was struggling with reflux and often refusing to breastfeed. I tried a bottle of oli6 with some probiotics and she is a different baby. She loves her bottle and continues to breastfeed. This is a really great product if your baby is sensitive to cows milk. I already tried a cows milk formula which gave really bad tummy pains. Highly recommend!!!! Will keep using this for supplement feeds! Thank you

Purchased in February 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $35.00.

Anna J.

Anna J.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect my son loved it!

My toddler seems to really love this drink! We have given it to him several times and not he asks for it over the normal milk we have. Would recommend it!

Purchased in February 2021.

EmmieRose

EmmieRoseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best formula for babies 100%

His formula has saved us! Our little boy had severe colic nothing would help him until one day when our baby was 4 months we researched the best formula and Oli6 came up. Our little boy was a new baby after the first time we gave him the oil6 got milk. He loves it and still drinks it now at 15 months, it keeps him nice and settled and he hasn’t had colic since the first time we gave it to him. We will always be grateful to Oli6 and would always recommend. Thank you so much again!

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $36.00.

Kate P.

Kate P.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible product.

This product is excellent for all babies and toddlers regardless of having a dairy intolerance.
We went from cows milk based formula to Oli and it was the easiest transition. No tummy upsets either. My daughter drinks it like it’s the only formula she has had. She loves the flavour.

Purchased in February 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Kristy

Kristy

Simply the best

My fussy toddler loves drinking Oli6! She has no reaction to this, unlike with other formulas due to her CMPI. It’s also super easy to prepare so that makes it easy.

Purchased in January 2021.

Miranda Hall

Miranda HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with this formula

I tried stage 1 Oli6 for my one month old girl when she didn’t react well to another well known brand of formula. I use this as a top up feed before bed in conjunction with breastfeeding. I found that Oli6 did not unsettle her stomach or aggravate her colic like the other brand. I found the formula very straight forward to prepare as the instructions were easy to follow. I would not hesitate to recommend Oli6.

Purchased in January 2021.

supertina

supertinaCanberra 2600, ACT

perfect formula for my baby

My boy is a very fussy eater but he loves this Oli6 goat milk, unfortunately I didn’t have enough supplies breast milk for my baby, thank you so much for helping a FTM out.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $36.90.

Caused Unease / SicknessYes

Becky G

Becky GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Compliments Breastfeeding

When we had to start introducing a formula feed for my daughter I was really concerned about giving up our breastfeeding journey prematurely. She took the Oli6 first bottle with no refusal, and was still happy to boob before bed. There was no fighting or preference between her bottle or the breast and I find the Oli6 doesn't have the offensive smell some formula brands have. The only downside is it is quite expensive (especially when we've been so used to just being able to breastfeed!), so if we do find it on special we will get an extra tin in!

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $36.50.

G.Reid

G.Reid Sydney, NSW

This product has been an absolute game changer ! My child absolutely loves it ! Thanks oli6

Prior to trying oli 6 my daughter had constant digestive issues . This has been an absolute godsend . So glad we made the change ! We definitely won’t look back . So easy !

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles.

Breeanne

BreeanneSouth West, WA

Absolutely love this formula

My son loves this formula.
We have finally found one that doesn’t upset his tummy and give him issues.
It is so easy to make and he looks forward to having his bottle

Purchased in October 2020.

Great investment!

My child loved it. He even asked for it as a snack! His stools are much healthier after drinking Olio & it keeps him full so that he eats less junk food. I would definitely recommend Olio to my family & friends

Skye

Skye

This is such a gentle formula

My baby switched to oli6 due to her original formula being made from cows milk which wasn’t right for my baby. She used stage 1, is currently on stage 2 and I will continue to use the next two stages if she needs them. Best formula ever and so gentle

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Mya

MyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best formula

My baby love Oli6 and I have also recommended to my friends. We are a big fan of Oli6. My baby enjoys it and we also use in her purees

Gagan

GaganVictoria

Best formula

Best formula ever and my little one really likes it
I already recommended my few friends and one has already got it and she said thank you to me that I gave her genuine advice

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $35.00.

Rachel S.

Rachel S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A winner in our household!

Our little man loves his bottle before bed each night. Since trialing the Oli6 Dairy Goat Toddler, we will be continuing it. He loves the taste, chooses it out of the pantry over normal milk and has had a much more settled night sleep.

I did a trial

Yes she has no issues changing over to this brand , just as easy as any other brand
No side effects no issues
I think she seemed to like the taste more than other brands

Frent P.

Frent P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My baby love it!!

My baby enjoy drinking oli6!
I was worried giving goat milk for first time but
My baby no reaction or any side effects, and easy to prepare! Very recommended! Its easy to digestion, also this is good stuff!

Purchased at Chemish for $30.00.

Best formula for my babies

My toddler is currently on the toddler drink after her journey through stage 1 and stage 2 formula to help with her reflux. Her little brother has also had stage 1 and he started stage 2. She still asks for ‘lapte’ (milk) so I will continue to give her Oli6 as it is full of amazing nutrients and she’s a thriving little girl.

Purchased in November 2019.

Life changing formula

I continued using Oli6 follow-on formula when my firstborn responded so well to the infant formula, with her reflux completely clearing and no more tummy pains. Now my baby boy is following suit, and he is doing beautifully too. I find it simpler to prepare than other formulas because 1 scoop is per 50ml and you don’t lose count (a real concern when you’re making big quantities for a big eater!). The travel pouches make it easier on the go too.

Purchased in May 2019.

Best formula for my babies

Both my babies had reflux when they stopped breastfeeding, in particular my firstborn had a very severe form. My mother suggested goats milk formula and it changed my baby’s life. She blossomed and took to it so well, when her little brother came along with a similar story it made sense to put him on it too. Super easy to make and handy travel pouches to keep in a baby bag for ‘just in case’. Highly recommend!
My firstborn is now on the toddler drink and my baby is on the follow-on formula.

Purchased in February 2019.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Ruth, great photo thank you for taking the time to review and share your family's experience with Oli6.

Deborah

Deborahasked

Dairy Goat

Hi, my LO has an intolerance to cows milk. We have tried several dairy free formulas but the formulas themselves seem to be tough on her belly. We have ended up on a rice protein formula which has been great and super gentle on her belly and she drinks it all no worries although we are getting some constipation now. I have also been told rice is hard for babies to digest until they are about 2 as they don’t have the right enzymes in their gut system yet and may not be giving her enough of the protein she needs. Because of this I am hoping to put her on goats milk eventually. I want to give her gut a bit of a break for a few months first due to all the chopping and changing and to give her gut a bit more time to mature. I have just started putting probiotics in her formula too to help her gut heal. She will be 6 months end of feb. My questions are; when I start her on your formula at 6 months should I start her on the 6month formula (stage 2) straight away or start on stage 1? What is the difference between the two? How would you recommend the transition of formulas, and because goats milk has good bacteria in it already, would you cease adding a probiotic once we have fully transitioned to goats milk? (Pending she takes to it)

Cnduasked

Dairy Goat Infant

Hi Team,

Oli6 is very gentle on my bubs tummy, he drinks well and sleeps well with good weight gain, however he has redness and puffiness of his eyes. Will he overcome this going further? Because I can't proceed further if it affects his eyes.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Cndu, thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us.
Glad to hear Oli6 has helped bubs tummy and he's sleeping well with good weight gain. It is hard to know what this redness and puffiness of the eyes is from, have you seen your doctor about it yet?
We can chat in more detail over the phone to clarify it if you like? You send your details to customer.service@oli6.com.au we can have a member of our Customer Service team call you today.

Cndu

I believe my son is allergic to one of the ingredients in your formula. Nothing to do with the formula, its just his reaction to it. Every child is different.

Sarah Aasked

Dairy Goat Infant

Hello
My baby is 8 weeks. He’s been constipated since 6 weeks. Does his bowel 5 days or more. Change to constipation formula but not really helping. Will oli6 dairy goat infant helps to regulate his bowel? Thanks

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Sarah, thank you for your question.
I am so sorry to hear your little boy has been having issues with constipation.
Many of our customers have swapped from other formulas to Oli6 as Goats Milk has been proven to be more gentle on tummies and easier to digest therefore reducing the incidences of constipation.
Studies have shown that Oli6 Goats Milk naturally contain 6 times more prebiotic oligosaccharides than standard cows milk which assist with gut health and digestive issues.
Have a look at this link which will help you with slowly transitioning to a new formula https://www.oli6.com/goats-milk-formula/tips-transitioning-formula/

if you would like more information or to have a chat with one of our Customer Service Team please email customer.service@oli6.com.au and include your number so we can give you a call.

Sarah A

Thanks! I’ll give it a go and will update again.

Get an answer from our members and Oli6 representatives

Features:

• For toddlers between the ages of 12 and 36 months
  • Made from goat’s milk, which is thought to be easier to digest than cow's milk
  • Contains 18 different vitamins and minerals, including calcium and vitamin D to support bone and teeth structure
  • A tin costs $37.95 and contains 36 serves, making it around $1 per serve

Points of praise for the Oli6 Dairy Goat Toddler:

• Many reviewers were pleased that their children loved the formula and were happy with the taste
  • Parents who’ve experienced their children reacting badly to cow-milk based formula in the past found that this goat’s milk formula was much easier on their children’s stomachs
  • The formula was easy to prepare and involved mixing the desired amount with water, making it a time saver for busy parents
  • No reviewers reported this formula causing their child to experience unease or sickness, with 100% of reviewers answering “no” when asked if it did.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

As of November 2020, reviewers gave the Oli6 Dairy Goat for Toddlers a perfect 5-star rating. This formula was easy to prepare and was great value for money, achieving it a 2021 ProductReview Award.

Compare all 4 Oli6 Dairy Goat

Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior

Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $37.95$37.95$37.95$37.95
AgeFollow-On (6-12 Months)Infant (0-6 months)Junior (2+ years)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage2143