Oli6 Dairy Goat

Selena

SelenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy made my baby sick

I bought a funky tin that made my 4 month on really sick it must have been a batch problem first time I've seen it all clumping together and wet looking inside a sealed tin I went somewhere else to buy another tin and its completely normal consistency it's 37 dollars a tin and the chemist wouldn't refund me they said it was Oli that has to not happy about this I've notified them but you get no reply and you can't call them he still isn't well beacuse of this and it was last weekend

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $37.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Product perfect , but customer services is shocking

I needed some sachets for a reason , I sent email to customer service advising me if I provide the order number I would have my items by Friday .

Australia post advise me I will receive My order Wednesday next week which now I have no use for sachets .

When I wrote email asking why I was told misleading information they didn’t respond also sent a follow up email still nothing

I guess oli6 don’t reply to emails when customer are unhappy .

More to say oli 6 have lost a customer I be changing my sons formula to another goats milk. As a company who LIES cannot be trusted . It’s not hard to write email and give a reason why I was told misleading info but for this company it does .

Purchased in August 2019.

NH19

NH19Melbourne

Fantastic formula

I got this for my breastfed toddler and he loves it. I am currently weaning him and he didnt really like cows milk or other formulas I have given him. Seems to agree with his tummy and its easy to prepare and dissolves well. The smell is also much nicer than other formulas

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $35.99.

Oli D.Oli6

Hi NH19, thanks so much for the review and we're so glad that you managed to find Oli6 for your little one.

Very glad to have found this formula!

I have difficulty breastfeeding however wanted to continue but needed a top up formula. Tried several different formulas which my son simply threw up after an hour or so or flat out refused due to taste. FINALLY tried Oli follow on goat and a) he loved the taste and b) tolerated very well (no issues with constipation or throwing up)!. So relieved to find this product and would certainly recommend! Also readily available from chemist warehouse and easy to prepare (1 scoop to 50mls). 10/10

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $35.95.

davis

davisFar North Queensland, QLD

Not that good

Hi,
This goat infant formula is not that good I tried this but it didn’t help. But BUBS infant formula is the best. I think bub’s infant formula is very gentle on tummy. It’s really worked.

Purchased in February 2019.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Oli D.Oli6

Hi Davis, we're sorry that Oli6 didn't work for you and your little one, but we're glad you've found alternative. Can you please contact our customer service team on customer.service@oli6.com.au and we'll organise a Oli6 Gift for your little one

Karlee M

Karlee MDarwin, NT

Phenomenal Formula!

My premature son absolutely love this formula! Prior to changing to goats milk we have lots of trouble trying to find a formula agreed with my son. Being premature he has a slight dairy intolerance which, for us, meant that he would suffer from sever constipation, break out in rashes and have terrible stomach pains coupled with behavioural changes. Within 24hrs of changing to Oli6 I noticed significant changes on my sons behaviour, sleeping, pooing and skin.

The formula is easy to prepare, readily available and I love that it is full of probiotics that help to support gut health.

As a mother you always want what is best for your child and I feel great knowing that I am able to give my son the absolute best milk on the market.

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $36.00.

Great product

After breastfeeding for a year, my Son would not take normal milk, he also refused other brands of formula as they upset his tummy, but with Oli6 he took to it fast and it is gentle on his tummy. Im grateful for a product that is easy to prepare and that my Son enjoys drinking.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its the closest to breast milk which my twin boys just love.

Easy to prepare and they just love it! The closest to breast milk after my Bf journey had to come to an end, owned & made in Australia and my boys just love it! Highly reccomend it!

Purchased in February 2019 for $36.99.

Jireh

JirehSydney, NSW

Its expensive but works for my bubba

I tried a lot of formula for my bubba (novalac consti,novalac allergy, aptamil, nan comfort, nan supreme) as he has reflux and eczema. He loves novalac constipation but worsen his reflux thats why we went to hunt the formula best for him. Before he can’t finish his milk but with oli6 he can finish it. It is also easy to mix with the thickener that i add for his reflux. He still has reflux but compared to other formula he is thriving with this one. Hoping they could make it cheaper as 35.99$ is very expensive for 3days consumption.

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $35.99.

A truly great formula

My daughter whos 5 months old has not once had a problem, its absolutely gentle on her tummy. And she really enjoys drinking it, would absolute recommend to mother's and farthers. Oli6 has done wonders for my daughter. She doesn't spew, she's never constapated never has tummy pain. Its truly great.

Kira A

Kira A

Best baby formula on the market

I was recommended Oli6 Goats Milk formula by a friend as my 10 week old daughter was extremely unsettled, had a skin rash, prone to vomiting and would scream in pain after every feed on cow formula.
I ordered a tin of Oli6 Goats milk formula and it was the best purchase I have ever made. Within one day of changing to Oli6 the skin rash was beginning to clear, she became more settled and started napping during the day, hardly gets bad wind and started to sleep for 11-12 hours a night.
I cannot recommend Oli6 highly enough and suggest anyone who is thinking about trying it to do it. It is so worth it to see your baby happy and healthy and settled.

Kellie

Kellie

Great product

This formula has been my life saver. We had a bit of trouble finding the right formula for our bub. And ever since putting him onto this it’s been amazing. Very easy to prepare. It seems very gentle on his tummy, dissolves quite well in water, can definitely see a difference in my baby for having changed him from cows formula to goats.

Oli D.Oli6

So happy with this product!

My baby girl, now 9 weeks old was BF early on and then went to Aptamil Gold. Poor little bub was suffering from a sore tummy with lots of wind (looking back now I would have said silent reflux/colic). I decided to make a change as I was waiting to see the paediatrician. I am so glad we decided to try this formula. From the first feed, we've seen a huge change! She drinks the whole bottle every time, seems to enjoy it and best of all is one very contented baby. It just as easy to prepare as other forumla's and mixes well :)

michael

michaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My little one cannot get enough

We recently switched to this formula after a recent need to swap to a lactose free formula and I'm so glad I chose wisely as Oli clearly produce something of clear quality and my daughter loves it too. If you need a lactose free formula for your little one look no further.

Oli D.Oli6

Fussy breastfed baby took to this!!!

I am so impressed! My fussy breast fed baby took this formula ! I bought 5 others to try and he would spit it out. He started off taking oli with a few sips and now a few weeks in, will take a bottle! This formula smells way nicer than most others too ! I’m very happy ! It’s worth every cent!

emmmlj

emmmljBrisbane

Life saver

After our baby had a reaction to cows milk formula, he was a different baby after switching to Oli6 - improved sleeping, better mood, and no reactions! Much gentler on his tummy. Mixes well and he loves the taste. An absolute lifesaver and worth every dollar, thank you very much.

Vicky M

Vicky MPerth, WA

Brilliant product

I love this product,
My son has cow's milk allergy and could not tolerate any formula, even some of the other brands of goat milk formula caused stomach upset.
We then discovered Oli 6, have been using it for 6 months with no-issue and my son seems to really like the taste as well.

Jimmy

JimmyBrisbane

Great Formula

Easy to use. Doesn’t smell bad like some formulas do. Our twin boys love it. One of our boys had issues with cows milk formula so we put them both on this for convenience and haven’t had any issues since. Bit pricey but worth the money if it means healthy babies.

John

JohnAdelaide

Best formula on the market for sensitive baby stomach's

This formula is easy to make like most and have noticed it baby girl who has a sensitive stomach, no longer vommits on this formula. Even after trying the other goat formula, we spent the the extra few dollars and tried Oli and have found it amazing as bubs no longer has vomits and will drink her whole bottle. Definitely worth the extra few dollars for peace of mind that your bub stomach wont be hurting and will get to enjoy their food and you cleaning up less vomit.

Fii

FiiSydney, NSW

Life saver

Oli6 goatmilk formula has been a life saver for my twin girls and my husband and I. After trying 5 cows milk formulas its such a relief to have calm happy babies. Easy to mix and and no side effects at all even from the first feed. With excellent customer service and fast delivery we wont look anywhere else. Thanks for an amazing product.