Oli6 Dairy Goat

• Breastfed Child Yes (44%) · No (56%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (6%) · No (94%)
Ashia T.

Ashia T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No fuss and the best for bub

My exclusively breastfed 6 mth old settled well with Oli6! He loves it and has no issues. Happy bub and Longer naps after feeds. Best quality and natural for tiny tummies.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Online for $30.00.

Maggie L.

Maggie L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

So glad I found this product. My son loved it and took to it quite easily. I found it was better on his stomach with no constipation and it was easy to prepare. Would definitely recommend this product.

Warialda chic

Warialda chicNorthern Region, NSW

It is a MUST HAVE

Absolutely in love with this oli goat formula !
My partner tried it & loves it aswell & so does my 10 yr old nephew lol
WE LOVE !!!
& it's Super easy to prepare.
Would recommend to anyone 100%

Purchased in March 2020.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi , we are so happy to hear you and your family are loving Oli6 , thank you.

zainab

zainabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would recommend this formula 100% it is soo filling for my beautiful twin girls and have had no issues at all

Yes my baby drinks it well, but the taste is abit of the formula is a bit unpleasant.
no haven’t had any side effects what so ever
yes very easy to prepare to formula

Purchased in March 2020.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Zainab, thank you for your review of Oli6 so glad your twin girls drink it well. Maria Oli6

Gina

GinaCanberra 2600, ACT

Wish I'd found this sooner!!!

Oli is hands down the best formula we've ever tried. My son now actually drinks the whole bottle & his tummy is no longer upset and he is finally sleeping better. I wish we'd found it sooner. It's easy to find and reasonably priced.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $26.00.

Vicky M

Vicky MPerth, WA

Great product and great customer service

I have used this formula for two babies now and will use it for my third. We tried other goats milk formula brands but this one caused no ill effects like constipation and my babies didn't reject it.

The company are great. I couldn't get any in any stores so ordered online, I unfortunately accidentally put in my old delivery dress. I emailed customer service after business hours, and Marie replied immediately stating she would fix it and she did. I ordered from Melbourne on Thursday Evening and it was with me in Perth by Monday lunchtime to tbe correct adress. Fantastic service.

Purchased in March 2020 for $35.99.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Vicky, thank you so much for such wonderful feedback, we are happy we could help. Team Oli

Akash

AkashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfect formula

No side effects at all. Very easy to prepare and bubs love it. This is perfect formula for those babies who can’t digest cow milk formula. We tried Aptamel,karicare etc but our child was not digesting any of these and straight away use to throw up.Then we tried oli6 goat formula and never looked back since then.bubs always able to digest it fast and never had any issues at all. We are so happy with this formula and definitely recommend

Purchased for $36.00.

Bec

Bec

My son loves it

We chose goats milk as my son preferred the taste over cows milk. This formula appealed to me because it didn't have fish in it. We wish though it didn't have soy.

Purchased in November 2019.

Marli

MarliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing high quality formula

Amazing formula. Have used for both my little ones and never had an issue. Would deffinately recommend using if you are after a high quality goat formula for your little one.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $36.00.

Selena

SelenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy made my baby sick

I bought a funky tin that made my 4 month on really sick it must have been a batch problem first time I've seen it all clumping together and wet looking inside a sealed tin I went somewhere else to buy another tin and its completely normal consistency it's 37 dollars a tin and the chemist wouldn't refund me they said it was Oli that has to not happy about this I've notified them but you get no reply and you can't call them he still isn't well beacuse of this and it was last weekend

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $37.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Product perfect , but customer services is shocking

I needed some sachets for a reason , I sent email to customer service advising me if I provide the order number I would have my items by Friday .

Australia post advise me I will receive My order Wednesday next week which now I have no use for sachets .

When I wrote email asking why I was told misleading information they didn’t respond also sent a follow up email still nothing

I guess oli6 don’t reply to emails when customer are unhappy .

More to say oli 6 have lost a customer I be changing my sons formula to another goats milk. As a company who LIES cannot be trusted . It’s not hard to write email and give a reason why I was told misleading info but for this company it does .

Purchased in August 2019.

NH19

NH19Melbourne

Fantastic formula

I got this for my breastfed toddler and he loves it. I am currently weaning him and he didnt really like cows milk or other formulas I have given him. Seems to agree with his tummy and its easy to prepare and dissolves well. The smell is also much nicer than other formulas

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $35.99.

Oli D.Oli6

Hi NH19, thanks so much for the review and we're so glad that you managed to find Oli6 for your little one.

Very glad to have found this formula!

I have difficulty breastfeeding however wanted to continue but needed a top up formula. Tried several different formulas which my son simply threw up after an hour or so or flat out refused due to taste. FINALLY tried Oli follow on goat and a) he loved the taste and b) tolerated very well (no issues with constipation or throwing up)!. So relieved to find this product and would certainly recommend! Also readily available from chemist warehouse and easy to prepare (1 scoop to 50mls). 10/10

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $35.95.

davis

davisFar North Queensland, QLD

Not that good

Hi,
This goat infant formula is not that good I tried this but it didn’t help. But BUBS infant formula is the best. I think bub’s infant formula is very gentle on tummy. It’s really worked.

Purchased in February 2019.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Oli D.Oli6

Hi Davis, we're sorry that Oli6 didn't work for you and your little one, but we're glad you've found alternative. Can you please contact our customer service team on customer.service@oli6.com.au and we'll organise a Oli6 Gift for your little one

Karlee M

Karlee MDarwin, NT

Phenomenal Formula!

My premature son absolutely love this formula! Prior to changing to goats milk we have lots of trouble trying to find a formula agreed with my son. Being premature he has a slight dairy intolerance which, for us, meant that he would suffer from sever constipation, break out in rashes and have terrible stomach pains coupled with behavioural changes. Within 24hrs of changing to Oli6 I noticed significant changes on my sons behaviour, sleeping, pooing and skin.

The formula is easy to prepare, readily available and I love that it is full of probiotics that help to support gut health.

As a mother you always want what is best for your child and I feel great knowing that I am able to give my son the absolute best milk on the market.

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $36.00.

Great product

After breastfeeding for a year, my Son would not take normal milk, he also refused other brands of formula as they upset his tummy, but with Oli6 he took to it fast and it is gentle on his tummy. Im grateful for a product that is easy to prepare and that my Son enjoys drinking.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its the closest to breast milk which my twin boys just love.

Easy to prepare and they just love it! The closest to breast milk after my Bf journey had to come to an end, owned & made in Australia and my boys just love it! Highly reccomend it!

Purchased in February 2019 for $36.99.

Jireh

JirehSydney, NSW

Its expensive but works for my bubba

I tried a lot of formula for my bubba (novalac consti,novalac allergy, aptamil, nan comfort, nan supreme) as he has reflux and eczema. He loves novalac constipation but worsen his reflux thats why we went to hunt the formula best for him. Before he can’t finish his milk but with oli6 he can finish it. It is also easy to mix with the thickener that i add for his reflux. He still has reflux but compared to other formula he is thriving with this one. Hoping they could make it cheaper as 35.99$ is very expensive for 3days consumption.

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $35.99.

A truly great formula

My daughter whos 5 months old has not once had a problem, its absolutely gentle on her tummy. And she really enjoys drinking it, would absolute recommend to mother's and farthers. Oli6 has done wonders for my daughter. She doesn't spew, she's never constapated never has tummy pain. Its truly great.

Kira A

Kira A

Best baby formula on the market

I was recommended Oli6 Goats Milk formula by a friend as my 10 week old daughter was extremely unsettled, had a skin rash, prone to vomiting and would scream in pain after every feed on cow formula.
I ordered a tin of Oli6 Goats milk formula and it was the best purchase I have ever made. Within one day of changing to Oli6 the skin rash was beginning to clear, she became more settled and started napping during the day, hardly gets bad wind and started to sleep for 11-12 hours a night.
I cannot recommend Oli6 highly enough and suggest anyone who is thinking about trying it to do it. It is so worth it to see your baby happy and healthy and settled.