Oli6 Dairy Goat

• Breastfed Child Yes (45%) · No (55%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (3%) · No (97%)
Inna M.

Inna M.North West, QLD

Oli6 is a high-quality goat's milk formula

I have been feeding my son with goat's milk - derived formula since he was 6 months old as it is the only kind that he could tolerate as he is prone to constipation and bad reflux. I have used a different brand before I had a chance to try the Oli6 brand. First thing I noticed and liked is how fine the texture of the powder is, which means it dissolves pretty well. Second is that it definitely has a good taste as my son would finish the entire bottle. Third is that it did not cause him to have constipation and reflux. I highly recommend this formula to any mum who is doing formula feeding. Aside from all the above things, their customer service is excellent. I am very happy wiith this product and company.

haffo

haffoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best goat formula milk

My 11 month old baby loves this formula milk. He started at 8 months and he never had tummy upset. I give him 60 ml formula milk along with breastfeeding whole day. He ask for bottle when I am working in the kitchen. The taste of formula is pretty much same as breastfeed for my baby. He does not find much difference in taste. I recommend oil 6 goat formula milk to all my friends.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$30.00.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Beautiful product

My little princess love this product we tried so many but she love that brand so we are sticking to it as long as she like this thanks
Love it seriously

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$30.00.

Cherish

CherishSydney, NSW

So happy I made the change!

Purchased in July 2020.

Changed our life!

Oli6 has done wonders for my son, prior to Oli6 he was suffering from extremely bad reflux to the point where he was vomiting from the end of one feed to the start of another, he would only go to the toilet every 3-5 days and he wasn't gaining weight.

Since having Oli6 his vomiting has settled down and almost gone completely, he goes to the toilet 2 or 3 times a day and is gaining weight at a good rate.

Thank you so so much to Oli6, it has changed my family’s life.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$36.00.

Naomi

NaomiSydney, NSW

Wish I found this with my first child

This product is great gentle in the stomach and doesn’t give wind like other formulas, trust me I have tried everything! I kept coming back to this one it’s a bit pricey but worth the money for a happy baby

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$36.00.

Completely converted

Completely converted toddler. From sore tummy to happy tummy. Super easy to prepare. We started with cereal moved on to baking and now by the cup full. Happy toddler, happy tummy.

Purchased in May 2020.

catwoz313

catwoz313Sydney, NSW

A absolutely great formula for sensitive babies.

My daughter loves this formula since 3 months old she has been on each stage of Oli6 and has had no reactions she is strong and healthy and well above her recommend height. Simple and easy to prepare with no reflux or colic. I recommend this formula for any new mum that’s worried about all the formulas on the shelf.

Purchased in October 2016 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$29.99.

KKemp

KKempHunter Region, NSW

Great formula for sensitive toddler

My child has a is not milk protein or lactose intolerant, but she does have a sensitive to cow milk formulas and even normal cow milk. I find that with Olive goat milk she will not tell she has a tummy ache and her bowel movements are solid. She likes the taste and is easy to prepare.

Chelsea

Chelsea

Bub took to it very well

Bub drank this formula with ease and no after effects. My daughter loved the taste and she is a very fussy bub. Highly recommend this product to all my family and friends

Purchased in June 2020.

Imoksha jay

Imoksha jayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best toddler milk

i was worried about putting my son on formula he’s almost 1 +so I try this brand
My son is really enjoyed it best drink that you can get..no side effects .. it’s super easy to prepare

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$36.00.

Mehz

MehzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product

I tried this one for my premature child who is a picky eater and it goes very well with him and I could significantly see changes in his appetite after trying this out. And it is really easy to prepare and is high in calcium and potassium plus easy to digest on little tummies. Thanks to Maria for her excellent customer service.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You for sharing your experience Mehz.

Merlin L.

Merlin L.Sydney, NSW

Best formula for our girl and incredible customer service!

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Merlin, thank you so much for sharing your experience and taking the time to review Oli6, we value our customer's feedback and queries. So very glad we could help.

Y.S.T

Y.S.TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful!

My kids absolutely love this formula!
They aren't big milk drinkers, so I was really surprised by how much they love drinking Oli6.
The nutrition and ease of preparation makes me so happy to give it to them.
Wonderful customer service too! Thank you Oli6 for the wonderful experience! Will definitely buy again!

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You for your feedback, great to hear your kids love Oli6 so much.
Maria

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

The perfect formula if you’re thinking to transition. So gentle on little one that I didn’t even realise any changes from breastmilk. So happy we got it right first go

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$38.95.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You Sarah, great to hear you are so happy.
Maria Customer Service

Ashia T.

Ashia T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No fuss and the best for bub

My exclusively breastfed 6 mth old settled well with Oli6! He loves it and has no issues. Happy bub and Longer naps after feeds. Best quality and natural for tiny tummies.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Online for A$30.00.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Ashia , thank you for taking the time to review Oli6 we are very happy your son loves it.

Maggie L.

Maggie L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

So glad I found this product. My son loved it and took to it quite easily. I found it was better on his stomach with no constipation and it was easy to prepare. Would definitely recommend this product.

Hi Maggie
Thank you for sharing your experience with Oli6.

Warialda chic

Warialda chicNorthern Region, NSW

It is a MUST HAVE

Absolutely in love with this oli goat formula !
My partner tried it & loves it aswell & so does my 10 yr old nephew lol
WE LOVE !!!
& it's Super easy to prepare.
Would recommend to anyone 100%

Purchased in March 2020.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi , we are so happy to hear you and your family are loving Oli6 , thank you.

zainab

zainabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would recommend this formula 100% it is soo filling for my beautiful twin girls and have had no issues at all

Yes my baby drinks it well, but the taste is abit of the formula is a bit unpleasant.
no haven’t had any side effects what so ever
yes very easy to prepare to formula

Purchased in March 2020.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Zainab, thank you for your review of Oli6 so glad your twin girls drink it well. Maria Oli6

Gina

GinaCanberra 2600, ACT

Wish I'd found this sooner!!!

Oli is hands down the best formula we've ever tried. My son now actually drinks the whole bottle & his tummy is no longer upset and he is finally sleeping better. I wish we'd found it sooner. It's easy to find and reasonably priced.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$26.00.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Gina, thank you for sharing your Oli6 experience, we are very happy to hear how your son likes it and how it has helped his tummy and sleep.
Maria Customer Service