Oli6 Dairy Goat
Listing monitored by Oli6

Pros

• 18 vitamins and minerals

• Around $1 per serve

• Easy to prepare

Cons

• Expensive compared to other formulas

• Breastfed Child Yes (46) · No (72)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (121) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (8) · No (113)

Muska naebkhil
Muska naebkhil Sydney, NSW

Formulation changed

After trying out 5 different formulas for my now 4 month old we found oli6 and it was amazing we finally found some hope, it was the BEST formula no problems for little one. But unfortunately a few days ago I went into the market to buy this and I saw packaging had changed.... I hoped inside would be the same! But unfortunately NOT. My son just can’t even finish a bottle now he has so much wind and gas from it and his tummy is in pain constantly crying!!!! Such a shame that such a great formula previously is absolute rubbish now. The box says better new formulation. But it’s quiet the opposite. Such a shame not sure why brands do this when they get all amazing reviews then they let there customers down by changing the mix.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles for $40.00.

Oli6
Brand Manager B.Oli6
Kelly G.
Kelly G.Sydney, NSW

Great Formula but not a match

After reading all the amazing wonderful reviews I thought this would be a winner for my little one who experienced pretty bad reflux. Unfortunately this one didn't help with his reflux issue. The formula seems great, my little one drank every last drop, it's easy to mix, he had great poops with it, but unfortunately it just didn't agree with my little boy, who may need reflux medication. Also the after sales service has been amazing, and I have received some fantastic guidance from the Oli6 on how to go about switching formulas.

Purchased in June 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $38.50.

Courtney
Courtney Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best goats milk formula on the market

Easy to prepare can always find it on sale in the shops and my daughter loves it have tried other formulas that upset her tummy and have had no trouble with this definitely recommend it over cows milk for windy or reflux babies

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles.

Hsizan
Hsizan

Gentle for senstive tummies

My son was having reflux issue so I have changed 3 formulas in 17 months. We have started Oli6 and I can see better digestion than before.

I really want it to be available at woolies as it will be easy to buy because we do not go coles.

Oli6 customer service is really helpful and happy to address all your concerns

Purchased in June 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $35.00.

Breastfed Child Yes

My son loved this

Easy to prepare My son loved this it's been very hard to get him to drink and this is the first time in ages we have bought a product that he will

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for $36.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

This formula has been a life saver for us!!

After trying two other formulas which made our baby suffer severe reflux and stomach pain, we tried Oli6 goats milk and we are so glad we made the change!! No more reflux, no more wind pain. Couldn’t be happier with the formula

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles.

Nice and light for bubs belly

Hi my daughter tried them straight away, it seems more lighter than the bubs goats formula we have been using, we did buy 2 tins from coles when it was on special. So far in waiting for them to go on special in supermarkets so i can stockpile. Its ashame coz i only see them in Coles and never in wollies as we frequent wollies more.

We noticed an increase with our daughters milk consumption since we bought Oli6, in day care she normally uses just 100mls however now she takes around 210mls in daycare and another 210mls at home. Opening the tin i know straightaway it would gentle on bubs tummy as it doesnt have that usually smelly fart smell i get from other formula milk. Its nice and thin and so easy to mix.

Best formula

Had a colicky baby and oli6 helped my daughter. Never once was she constipated and loves the taste!! Would definitely recommend oli6. The most gentle formula on her tummy! A+

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $32.00.

Kya
KyaSydney, NSW

Best formula ever love it

This formula has been the best formula ive ever came across it has helped my son gain weight but also helped with his colic and reflux and is also great cause it is halal aswell would highly recommend it to any new parents my son loves his oli6 milk amazing team that replys very quick and answers any questions asked very very happy

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles for $36.00.

Breastfed Child No

Zoe
ZoeSydney, NSW

Perfect for fussy eaters!

Step daughter is a picky eater only has a few bites of her food, and wanted a formula for her night time bottle that would give her the nutrients she needs. Was worried she wouldn’t like anything I tried. She LOVES it!! She now is always asking me for her milky!!

Hayley F.
Hayley F.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product.

My daughter has been on this formula since she was born and has always loved it. The support team were fast to respond and informative in answering some queries I had also.

Purchased in November 2020 at Giant Chemist for $37.99.

Kylie H.
Kylie H.Northern Region, NSW

Great Aussie prodcut

I tried this as an alternative to lactose free cow's milk and my toddler (16mo) loves it. He accepted it readily, has not had any issues with his tummy and continues to sleep really well. I received a free sample from the great team at Oli6 and have since bought more. I also LOVE that this is an Australian made and owned product!

Purchased in June 2021 for $35.00.

Melissa B.
Melissa B.North Queensland, QLD

Love this company and their product.

Oli6 were generous enough to send a sample for my dairy intolerant daughter to try. It arrived quickly, with a pamphlet to guide you in the introduction of the product from the old formula.
Baby girl has tolerated it well and we would definitely buy again.

Kirsty
KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic formula!!

Used to use nan comfort- had to change since they changed the formula receipe for nan - chose this one as it was best choice formula for this year by this website and WOW! Lived up to its name, my 7 week old took to it like a dream, regular poos, no screaming in pain! Love it!!

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles Online for $32.00.

Aneil B.
Aneil B.Perth, WA

Best product so far for kid, it's well suited for tummy and fussy eater. Well balanced. My daughter loves it.

It's probably best formula on the market. Do not compromise with others. Your kid will thank you. Easy to digest, good for fussy eaters. Thank you again for this wonderful product.

Purchased in May 2021 at https://www.oli6.com/shop/.

Read more reviews - page 2

Asif K.
Asif K.asked
Dairy Goat

This oli6 0-6 months stage 1 is good for newborn baby!! From hospital book, there is fully restriction for goat milk . For new born.

Zain C.
Zain C.asked
Dairy Goat

My baby is nearly 4 weeks old. He enjoys Oli but gets very irritated at times. He is on full time formula milk but only passes stool once in a day. Is this normal?

CVM97
CVM97

Hi my son was the same when he first tried formula. It’s normal for them to poo once or every few days as their tummies are slowly adjusting to the milk. Try giving baby some water before or after each feed. Hope that helps !

Raya asked
Dairy Goat Infant

Hello, I switched over to Oli infant for my 5wk old as he was having tummy troubles on another formula. He seems to enjoy it and is more settled but has been drinking much less at each feed but wanting to feed more frequently. He barely finishes 50ml but wants to eat again in an hour. He used to get 90ml every 3hrs. Is this normal?

Oli6
Brand Manager B.Oli6

Hi Raya, thank you for reaching out and for your question, every infant is different and we usually recommend for a little one of 5 weeks 3 x scoops of Oli6 to 150ml water 4 to 5 times a day. Sometimes it can take a little while to get used to a new formula. Have you had a chat with your Health Care Professional regarding it ? Let us know if you would like us to call you and chat over the phone.
Team Oli

Deanna N.
Deanna N.

Hi can you please advise if this ever got resolved in having the exact same issue with my 10 week old

Raya

Unfortunately Oli 6 didn't work out for my bubs. We ended up switching to another formula that our GP recommended and had better luck.

Get an answer from our members and Oli6 representatives

Oli6 Dairy Goat

Features:

• For toddlers between the ages of 12 and 36 months
  • Made from goat’s milk, which is thought to be easier to digest than cow's milk
  • Contains 18 different vitamins and minerals, including calcium and vitamin D to support bone and teeth structure
  • A tin costs $37.95 and contains 36 serves, making it around $1 per serve

Points of praise for the Oli6 Dairy Goat Toddler:

• Many reviewers were pleased that their children loved the formula and were happy with the taste
  • Parents who’ve experienced their children reacting badly to cow-milk based formula in the past found that this goat’s milk formula was much easier on their children’s stomachs
  • The formula was easy to prepare and involved mixing the desired amount with water, making it a time saver for busy parents
  • No reviewers reported this formula causing their child to experience unease or sickness, with 100% of reviewers answering “no” when asked if it did.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

As of November 2020, reviewers gave the Oli6 Dairy Goat for Toddlers a perfect 5-star rating. This formula was easy to prepare and was great value for money, achieving it a 2021 ProductReview Award.

Compare all 4 Oli6 Dairy Goat

Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior

Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $37.95$37.95$37.95$37.95
AgeFollow-On (6-12 Months)Infant (0-6 months)Junior (2+ years)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage2143