Oli6 Dairy Goat
See the Best Baby Formulas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oli6

Pros

18 vitamins and minerals
Around $1 per serve
Easy to prepare

Cons

Expensive compared to other formulas

• Breastfed Child Yes (56) · No (93)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (152) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (12) · No (139)

Kirsty
KirstyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbelievable

Purchased in for $36.

Oli6Oli6Send a private message

Thankyou Kirsty for taking the time to leave this lovely review!! We are so happy to hear you found Oli6 and it has worked for you and your daughter. Thankyou again Team Oli

Highly recommend, the smoothest toddler drink I have tried and great for sensitive tummies.

My son has very sensitive tummy. I found this toddler drink great for him. It's very gentle and the smoothest toddler drink we have tried. My son very much enjoyed it and I now recommend it to everyone.

Oli6Oli6Send a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are delighted to hear your son is enjoying Oli6 Toddler Drink! Team Oli

Jasmin
JasminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Gentle Alternative

My 2 year old enjoyed this drink and did not ha e any tummy pains after. It's a great substitute, easy to prepare and we recommend to friends especially with kids that have intolerances.

Oli6Oli6Send a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are delighted to hear your little one is enjoying Oli6. Thanks again! Team Oli

Logan
LoganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best baby formula !

My son is 7 months now and has moved onto stage 2 of oli6 and it has been a very easy transition. Very fortunate to get access to oli6 at all the surrounding supermarkets and chemists in our area. Recommended this product to my friends who are expecting. It's 5 stars for us! Wouldnt think of changing for our second on the way!

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $38.

Happy Baby Belly

We tried many formulas but nothing beats goat milk formula. My sons tummy and digestion is happiest when he is drinking oli6. Fantastic customer service too. Can not fault them.

Purchased for $38.

westlake
westlakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect choice

Only formula my daughter could tolerate.
We tried numerous brands and every single one gave my daughter bad effects or flared her eczema.
We are currently expecting twins and will not even look at any other brand but oli6.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Esther
EstherAustralian Capital Territory

This is a perfect formula and stomach friendly for my little one

They enjoyed it and are happy.
No side effects whatsoever
Yes very easy to prepare and its stomach friendly. I would like to recommend this formula to all parents. Its very good and perfect

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets.

• Breastfed Child Yes

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

Perfect formula!

My little one is 19 months old and she loves the formula and enjoys drinking.
The smell of formula is pretty good and quick to be dissolved in the water.
The formula is very nice!

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review! Team Oli6

My son wouldn’t take cows milk, soy formula, milk based formula or anything out of a bottle or cup until I tried this!

My son was exclusively breastfed for 12 months and wouldn’t take cows milk, soy formula, milk based formula or anything out of a bottle or cup until I tried this! He loves it in his morning porridge, weetbix, and also in his bbox throughout the day to supplement his meals.

Ashley M.
Ashley M.Hunter Region, NSW

It's amazing please try it!!!

I'm so happy I changed to this!!! It's amazing!!! Please try! My child loves this and has no side effects!!! He loves it!!! And its so easy to make!!! Please try!!!

Purchased in at Tooth Toner for $4.

Carrie M.
Carrie M.Southern and Hills, SA

Recently changed to Oli6 and love it!

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $38.

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review! Team Oli6

The best formula for our son!

Our baby boy loves his Oli! We've had such a rough time with my son's reflux problems while using cows milk formula. A family member told us about Oli and goats milk, so we bought a small pouch to try first. My partner and I are so glad we did because our son is so happy with this formula. very lucky that you can find oli6 in majority of stores. Highly recommend :)

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $34.

Ash G.
Ash G.Perth, WA

10/10 worth the price for a happy baby

Had to change from cows milk to this as bub was costipared, projectile vomiting and not even swallowing milk (also super bad reflux) within less than 24 hours of changing to oli6 he is 100% good we didn’t even do a gradual change because of how he was reacting to the previous. But totally worth the extra money to not be up from 3am with an unhappy baby.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $31.

So far so good

Purchased in for $32.

• Breastfed Child Yes
Josie
JosieNortheast, VIC

Perfect

I tried Oli6 with my son as a sample pack and so glad we tried it my son loves it and he's recently stopped breastfeeding he's very fussy but loves oli6 ! Mummy's you should definitely give it a go we used it all as seen in photos

Pierre G.
Pierre G.asked

Hi,

My wife and I are looking to use this with our 5 week old as the current formula she is on gives her a lot of gas that smells really, REALLY bad. She has been on this formula for about 3 weeks now and puts on good weight and goes toilet well but the smelly gas that is getting worse could indicate irritation. If we put her on goats milk, will she in future have any issues transitioning to cows milk?

KI C.
KI C.asked
Dairy Goat

Hi, is there any ARA and DHA formula on new Oli6 infant formula ?

Mika
Mikaasked
Dairy Goat

My 3-month-old daughter, according to the milk transfer method written on the official website, had dark green poo in the first bottle. Now it has been a week, and the poo has increased, and all of them are dark green. Getting a little worse and crying more, should I be worried? She used to drink rice milk powder. Can I still drink this milk?

Get an answer from our members and Oli6 representatives

Oli6 Dairy Goat

Features:

• For toddlers between the ages of 12 and 36 months
  • Made from goat’s milk, which is thought to be easier to digest than cow's milk
  • Contains 18 different vitamins and minerals, including calcium and vitamin D to support bone and teeth structure
  • A tin costs $37.95 and contains 36 serves, making it around $1 per serve

Points of praise for the Oli6 Dairy Goat Toddler:

• Many reviewers were pleased that their children loved the formula and were happy with the taste
  • Parents who’ve experienced their children reacting badly to cow-milk based formula in the past found that this goat’s milk formula was much easier on their children’s stomachs
  • The formula was easy to prepare and involved mixing the desired amount with water, making it a time saver for busy parents
  • No reviewers reported this formula causing their child to experience unease or sickness, with 100% of reviewers answering “no” when asked if it did.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

As of November 2020, reviewers gave the Oli6 Dairy Goat for Toddlers a perfect 5-star rating. This formula was easy to prepare and was great value for money, achieving it a 2021 ProductReview Award.

Compare all 4 Oli6 Dairy Goat

Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior

4.9
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $37.95$37.95$37.95$37.95
AgeFollow-On (6-12 Months)Infant (0-6 months)Junior (2+ years)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage2143