Oli6 Dairy Goat

• Breastfed Child Yes (29) · No (42)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (73) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (2) · No (72)

Perfect formula

I started using it by trying the sample first. Highly recommended. My bubs liked the taste. Her digestion also improved. One of the best formula tried so far. It is very easy to prepare and no side effects.

Dayane B.

Dayane B.Sydney, NSW

Life saver and very filling to my Bub!

He loved Oli6 at first taste! Absolutely easy to prepare and good texture- and taste of course! Would drink myself! No reaction, no colic! Finally found this formula to start mix feeding!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$37.00.

Razoana M.

Razoana M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for the baby

My daughter loves it. I tried the goat milk stage 3. Very healthy and tasty. Highly recommended to everyone looking for something that your toddler is going to accept in the very first try.

Purchased in September 2019.

Preet

PreetSouthwest, VIC

I started using Oli6 Goat milk 2 months ago and my bub loves it. Its healthy and yummy. Highly recommended!

My 12 month old loves it. Yummy in flavour. Easy on his little tummy.
Definately , its quick and easy to prepare.
I have used it for my daughter's milkshakes as well! Highly recommended!

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$35.00.

Chantelly P.

Chantelly P.South East Queensland, QLD

Oli6 Goat Milk is the One

My toddler loves the taste of Oli6 goat milk formula. He kept asking '' some more mum''. It's also gentle on his tummy which is a plus for me.It's a bit expensive but it's worth it as my son is sensitive to cow's milk.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$35.99.

Great formula

We have used goats milk since our daughter was 5 months and we were lucky enough to to be given the opportunity to trial Oli Toddker formula, our daughter does not leave a drop, it mixes easily and looks creamy, well definitely recommend to others.

Purchased in November 2020.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Alecia, thanks for sharing, we are very happy to hear your daughter loves Oli6 so much.

Fatemeh E.

Fatemeh E.Perth, WA

Great follow on formula for my 3 year old :)

My 3 year old has been on the same brand of formula for 2 years and so I thought he would take a while to get used to this. I made a full bottle and he drank the whole thing like it was just his regular formula. He loves it and so does his tummy! He requests it now which is great! It’s expensive but I was looking for a formula since his current one is for 2+ and I feel he needs something more suited to his age. I prefer to give him formula over normal full cream milk as he is a fussy eater and this way he gets much needed vitamins and minerals.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You Fatemah, great to hear how much your son loves Oli6.

Nanshy T.

Nanshy T.Sydney, NSW

Best for my Loved one

One of the best Goat milk formula in the Market. Both my kids Loved it. The taste, smell, very easy to dissolve and most importanly gentle for their Tummy. I even mix with their Smoothies. And no complain. Hands down

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$37.99.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank you for sharing Nanshy, its great that both your kids are loving their Oli6 Growing Up Milk

Stella

StellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great goat formula!

My little one loves to drink Oli6. It is the best comfort formula and very nutritious.
Very gentle on my little ones tummy. My daughter used to drink cow milk formula but it makes her stomach angry. So I tried Oli6 for goat milk. She loved it and we never looked back. I highly recommend this formula!

Purchased in June 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Stella, we are glad to hear how much Oli6 Goat suits your daughters tummy. Thanks for the recommendations,

catwoz313

catwoz313Sydney, NSW

Absolutely best out there

My girl has been on Oli6 since birth it is easy to make and she is happy drinking It and is great and gentle on tummy’s. Can not stress how good this formula is.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for A$35.95.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You for taking the time to share Cat.

JjLg

JjLgSydney, NSW

Delicious and so good

My kids loved this formula. They called it candy milk because it smell sweet like a candy and taste delicious, easy to digest and has no side effect. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$35.99.

Geraldine G.

Geraldine G.Victoria

Best formula for my baby

I have tried several brands and my baby ends up having upset stomach. With Oli6, my baby settled more, slept more, and has gained healthy amount of weight. I am doing mixed feeding, and this is the closet that to breastmilk. I am on my 5th can so far and I am very happy with this product!

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$40.00.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Oli6 Geraldine, its wonderful to hear that your little one does not have an upset stomach now and is more settled.

Ashley N.

Ashley N.South East Queensland, QLD

We love Oli6!

We love Oli6 and won’t use anything else! It’s the only formula that my boy took straight away with no side effects/difference in his nappies. I like that he is sleepy and settled after an Oli6 bottle the same as after breastfeeding, which we didn’t get with other brands. I really wanted a goat formula as it’s closer to breast milk and I was not disappointed. It’s worth the price and I like that you can buy 200gm bags which works well if using it for a top up to breastfeeding as nothing expires.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$8.99.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank you for taking the time to review us Ashley, its great to hear your little boy is so sleepy and settled after his Oli6 drink.

My daughter loves this !

Easy to prepare, looks great.
My daughter absolutely loves this and it’s so easy to make for her, so good for her little tummy too which is a big bonus !

Purchased in August 2020 at Oil6.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You Jessi - we are so glad your little one loves Oli6 and its good for her tummy,

Both babies love Oli!

We have a 22 month old and a 6 month old, they both love Oli variants in their age category. Both babies feel comforted with a bottle before naps, fall asleep taking their bottle and it settles them. We also know it is good for them, we go through tins every week. We absolutely love Oli and would have nothing else for them.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for A$32.00.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Jody, thank you for sharing your Oli6 experience. Great to hear both your children love their Oli and that it settles them so well.

Amazing Formula

We have been trying to get bub to drink formula since she was about 5 months old and she has rejected all the different brands we have tried. From the first try of this formula she has absolutely loved it. Amazing! Bonus is that it is also super gentle on bubs tummy.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$35.00.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Jessica, great news you've finally found a drink that your little girl loves.
Thank You for sharing.

Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality formula

Our son loved this formula. We switched to it from another one and he accepted it willingly. He did not have a single tummy problem when he was in it. It smells nicely and is very easy and convenient to prepare with 50ml of water per scoop. I would recommend this formula to anyone.

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You for sharing Nat, great to hear your son loves Oli6 and that he hasn't had any tummy problems since the switch. Thanks for the recommendations.

Fahad

FahadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very easy to use. Its halal certified.. looks healthy

Very easy to prepare.. baby loved oli6 formula. Baby doesn't have any side effects with it just love it and it seems to be healthy specially for toddlers i love it

Customer S.Oli6

Thank You for sharing Fahad.

Anubhav

AnubhavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bub loves the taste

Bub was only having 60-90ml of Bellamy’s Organic and NAN Comfort as she used to keep rejecting the bottle but since introducing Oli6 she has doubled her diet and is now having 4 200ml bottles in a day. Thanks Oli6.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$31.00.

Customer S.Oli6

You're welcome Anubhav and thank YOU for taking the time to share your Oli6 experience. Its wonderful to hear your daughter is doing so well.

Cass_mumof1Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely amazing, a life saver!

After struggling with colic, wind and tummy pains, I researched goats milk and found that it has more naturally probiotics then cows milk and those probiotics would help develop bubs tummy. I immediately made the switch and have not looked back. Bubs was almost instantly better, more settled and calm, drank much better and continues to grow and grow. It also mixes so well with no lumps! I would 100% recommend!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$37.00.

Customer S.Oli6

Wonderful news Cass, thank you for sharing. We are so happy to hear how much Oli6 has helped your little one.

Cnduasked

Dairy Goat Infant

Hi Team,

Oli6 is very gentle on my bubs tummy, he drinks well and sleeps well with good weight gain, however he has redness and puffiness of his eyes. Will he overcome this going further? Because I can't proceed further if it affects his eyes.

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Cndu, thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us.
Glad to hear Oli6 has helped bubs tummy and he's sleeping well with good weight gain. It is hard to know what this redness and puffiness of the eyes is from, have you seen your doctor about it yet?
We can chat in more detail over the phone to clarify it if you like? You send your details to customer.service@oli6.com.au we can have a member of our Customer Service team call you today.

Cndu

I believe my son is allergic to one of the ingredients in your formula. Nothing to do with the formula, its just his reaction to it. Every child is different.

Sarah Aasked

Dairy Goat Infant

Hello
My baby is 8 weeks. He’s been constipated since 6 weeks. Does his bowel 5 days or more. Change to constipation formula but not really helping. Will oli6 dairy goat infant helps to regulate his bowel? Thanks

Customer S.Oli6

Hi Sarah, thank you for your question.
I am so sorry to hear your little boy has been having issues with constipation.
Many of our customers have swapped from other formulas to Oli6 as Goats Milk has been proven to be more gentle on tummies and easier to digest therefore reducing the incidences of constipation.
Studies have shown that Oli6 Goats Milk naturally contain 6 times more prebiotic oligosaccharides than standard cows milk which assist with gut health and digestive issues.
Have a look at this link which will help you with slowly transitioning to a new formula https://www.oli6.com/goats-milk-formula/tips-transitioning-formula/

if you would like more information or to have a chat with one of our Customer Service Team please email customer.service@oli6.com.au and include your number so we can give you a call.

Sarah A

Thanks! I’ll give it a go and will update again.

Andleeb Z.asked

Dairy Goat

My baby is prone to constipation. Do you think oli6 can help.?

Cass_mumof1

Oli6 helped my baby become more regular.

Andleeb Z.

Was he constipated? Use stage 1?

Get an answer from our members and Oli6 representatives

Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior

Oli6 Dairy Goat Milk Junior

CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) A$37.95A$37.95A$37.95A$37.95
AgeFollow-On (6-12 Months)Infant (0-6 months)Junior (2+ years)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage2143