Nuheara IQbuds Boost

Fails on battery life

Battery Life
KW Chan

KW ChanSydney, NSW

Good quality earphones but poor battery lifespan

Quality and connection are good and the sound calibration according to one's hearing health is quite useful as I have partial hearing loss on my right ear.
I've used this for slightly more than 18 months and the battery capacity has dropped significantly that it could not last for more than 15 mins of usage. Unfortunately, Nuheara does not support battery replacement for this gadget which is ashamed, considering that this item is not cheap.

Purchased in April 2018.

AL1916

AL1916AU

An absolute rubbish again, thought this would be better than first generation but again failed!

connection still the main issue and sound quality average compare to Jabra,
now I realise where positive reviews are from, they are from shareholders!! these are
an absolute overpriced product if you just compare to any of them you can grab from say JB Hifi.

Purchased in July 2019 for $399.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Nuheara IQbuds Boost compares to other Wireless Headphones

sly_oz

sly_ozVictoria

Over hyped

IQbuds Boost. Might work for some but not for me. Nuheara needs to find a way of eliminating or reducing the occlusion effect when one is talking or eating. The loud, in-head tunnel echo, makes it near impossible to carry on a decent conversation without first removing.
Good for just listening to music which makes them rather expensive earbuds.
Over hyped.
Would not recommend for hearing enhancement.

Purchased in December 2019 at Nuheara for $324.00.

70 year old

70 year oldSydney, NSW

I cant get to first base...

I guess I m just too old to set the IQ Boosts up. I bought them because I was having trouble hearing at the theatre and at some restaurants. It might have helped had there been a user manual of the traditional kind.

IqBuds boost hurt my ear no Nuheara is making me pay

Jamie

JamieIllawarra, NSW

IQbud and Boost very different products. Fit, sound, engineering are all great!

When searching I can’t find product review on IQbuds Boost. Big difference between IQbuds and Boosts. You will love the Boosts! Great fit, durability, recharge/battery life and overall engineering! Paired with IQstream TV are amazing products.

Purchased in January 2019.

Optimist

OptimistSydney, NSW

Very poor build quality IQBuds Boost

I always like to support Australian products, so I bought IQBuds Boost and received them in January 2019. To my disappointment, the rubber round the earbuds started to come apart after less than 6 months of normal use despite looking after them very well. I have requested for a refund, as the build quality on these earbud is just very poor.

Purchased in December 2018 for $549.00.

GrillaBBQ

GrillaBBQBrisbane

I can hear in noisy restaurants

I have had my IQBuds Boost for about eight months. The setup to customise the hearing for each ear is really simple and worth doing every now and again - it’s just like a hearing test. I listened to Pavarotti Nessun dorma... oh, oh, oh! it blew my mind, I have obviously never heard Pavarotti sing this way before (due to poor hearing) it made me shiver with sheer delight!
What I love the most about my IQbuds Boost is that I can now hear and participate in conversations in noisy restaurants. That one aspect is worth a $1000!
Give them a try - they will give you your money back after 30 days if you don’t like them. Personally they will never ever get mine back! And do not buy the IQ Buds make sure it’s the IQBuds Boost.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Nuheara IQbuds Boost compares to other Wireless Headphones

Garmo

GarmoMelbourne

Problem with charging and whole world hearing

Had problems charging IQ Buds Boost. Right ear bud wouldn't contact to charger. Contacted Nuheara and complained. Got it to charge once and found no difference in hearing (worse trying to listen to TV which was the reason for purchase). Bluetooth seemed to work fine. However controls on bud poor.

Returned Buds for refund within 30 days. They honoured there promise for refund however they kept 5% for restocking fee. Hope you don't get the Buds I returned!

Date PurchasedNov 2018