Nutri-Synergy NS-21 Skin Repair Treatment

Nutri-Synergy NS-21 Skin Repair Treatment

5.0 from 4 reviews · View Details

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type

Jay PSydney, NSW

Amazing life changing product

Immediately after using the product on the first day, I felt a relief on my dry cracked hands & split skin that caused me so much pain. This cream has worked wonders & ive recommended it to people at work who also experience the same pain and discomfort! Thank you NS for creating this amazing cream. I’ve attached photos

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
michelle

michelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is the best cream

i had eczema on my 3 fingers for 2 years...the first day cream was not so effective....second day my scratch diminish almost 50 percent....third day scratching hardly...I tried every ointment cream...however this has been the best...thank you so much for relieving my agonising itch.....pls try this cream for any type of skim itch damage....my fingers were so red and had open wounds..but 3 days later i got my colour back...trulya miracle cream....no more steroids..be warned when you first apply there will be a tingling or slight reaction this is normal...second day cream wont cause this reaction.....this product needs to be recommended and recognize by dermatologist and gps

Purchased in March 2019 at Guardian Pharmacy for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin
Kerry

Kerry

Aged dry skin comes back to life

Bought this product for my mum who was having problems with itchy dry skin all over her body. After a week of using it her itch has gone and her skin is so much more hydrated and soft, no flaky shiny look. She loves it and will keep using it.

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Nutri-Synergy NS-21 Skin Repair Treatment compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Deb T

Deb TBaulkham Hills

Overnight results!

I used this product on mild eczema. Applied before going to bed and noticed a definite improvement by the next morning. Have continued to use for a week and noticed skin has improved by the day. As this product is cortisone- free, will keep using to maintain my now back to normal healthy looking skin.