100% · 50%

Smell

Lulu Goodwin
Lulu GoodwinSydney, NSW11 posts

Life changing!

The NS-21 cream is the ONLY thing that saved my 6-year old from ongoing pain. He had terrible atopic dermatitis behind each ear. It has been persistent for about 4 years and nothing could fix it. Not steroid cream, not medial options, no other psoraisis product. The natural ingredients in this product seem to work better than any pharmaceutical ever did! This cream has been a miracle for us. After using for about 1 month, nightly his ears are almost completely healed. The bleeding has stopped, his pain has stopped. We are overjoyed. Show details ·  1
Ang
AngWide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

Absolutely great!

Used it during Chemo and after radiation, it helped to relief rash, burn and heal all scars. Purchasing the big pump bottle now as we never have enough at home. Show details ·  1
Ease of Application
Smell
michelle
michelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is the best cream

i had eczema on my 3 fingers for 2 years...the first day cream was not so effective....second day my scratch diminish almost 50 percent....third day scratching hardly...I tried every ointment cream...however this has been the best...thank you so much for relieving my agonising itch.....pls try this cream for any type of skim itch damage....my fingers were so red and had open wounds..but 3 days later i got my colour back...trulya miracle cream....no more steroids..be warned when you first apply there will be a tingling or slight reaction this is normal...second day cream wont cause this reaction.....this product needs to be recommended and recognize by dermatologist and gps Show details ·  1
Kerry
Kerry2 posts

Aged dry skin comes back to life

Bought this product for my mum who was having problems with itchy dry skin all over her body. After a week of using it her itch has gone and her skin is so much more hydrated and soft, no flaky shiny look. She loves it and will keep using it.

Deb T
Deb TBaulkham Hills2 posts

Overnight results!

I used this product on mild eczema. Applied before going to bed and noticed a definite improvement by the next morning. Have continued to use for a week and noticed skin has improved by the day. As this product is cortisone- free, will keep using to maintain my now back to normal healthy looking skin.

Kim I.
Kim I.

Hi, does this help crepey skin starting fell old with my skin.
Kind regards
Kim

M.Lu
M.Lu

Hi, I have twin girls with persistent Eczema, they are 3 years old. As the warmer seasons approach, they have started to scratch a lot more. We have had to keep them on a 0.5% Steroid cream and heavy moisturisation regime for 2 months just to keep the skin from being scratched open. Will this cream be safe to use on a long-term basis? Could I please have some samples to try?

Nutri-Synergy   DM

Hi, Thank you for reaching out. Yes our NS 21 Skin Treatment Cream can be using long term. Please email me at info@plunketts.com.au and I will be able to organise the samples for you.

Jan

are you able to send me a sample to try on my 3 year old?

Nutri-Synergy   DM

Hi Jan, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes I will be happy to send you out some samples if you are in Australia. Please me email me info@plunketts.com.au and I will organise it for you.

Jan

Please send me some samples if NS 21 cream to try on my 3 year old grandson.I am not sure whether to use it all over his body or only on the areas of eczema rashes.

Nutri-Synergy   DM

Hi Jan, Please email me at info@plunketts.com.au with your details so I can organise the samples.