3NutriBullet Select

1.0
Safety

David Bowen
David BowenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bearings leak after a year

Blends well
Good features
However after a year of only 1 use per day the bearing looses its seal and leaks brown goupe.
There must be a way of making the seals more efficient
This is the third Nutribullet this has happened to us
Not impressed

Blends well no leaking

Like the dial function

Bought a second one

Had one of these before ie 900 and had probs with leaking

Though have not tried all the functions yet

Happy customers
Happy customersberwick melbourne16 posts

Not Really Satified

We bought a Nutribullet 900W in Dec. 2017 and, unfortunately, just recently it has become very difficult to activate the blender. It requires considerable force to fit the main section into the required slots. For any person suffering from arthritis, I believe that this blender is just not suitable. However, its blending ability appears to be unaffected - we only use it for liquids.

Daniel B
Daniel BSydney, NSW6 posts

Don’t get this model!

The blade design on this new model is different from the original and it is absolutely terrible. The blades can not mill seeds completely, leaving clumps of whole seeds in recesses (flaxseed). I bought this model from Costco for $159.98. Whilst the motor is 1100W and more powerful than the original NutriBullet, this one only comes with 1 blade instead of 3... However the blade is so trash, I returned it Costco.

I would expect that NutriBullet would have product testing in place, obviously not.

Charles
CharlesSydney5 posts

First Nutribullet, never going back to the old blenders

Been trying to live healthier this year and wanted to include fruit smoothies in my diet. This is super easy and safe to use. The blades are effective and efficient so I don't need to really press longer to blend. I purchased the kit with the bag and 3 containers (small cup, big cup and pitcher) so I was able to carry the smoothies when I go to work.

Summer
Summer

This is great!

Ever since we bought it,my husband uses it to make milkshake everyday for him and our son!its convenient to use,store and clean.highly recommended!one of the best last years good buys!

Kevin
Kevin5 posts

Good blender

This cuts everything from carrots, celery, lettuce brocoli and rips them into shreds!! No little bits left on the bottom that are hard to eat. I always make mine healthy and with this machine it is so much more easier.

Monika Bagby