Nutrients Direct Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)

Nutrients Direct Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)

See the Best Protein Powders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Loving it!

Easy to mix, This is the best part i love about it , No lump ! Love the chocolate flavor ! Good Product . will buy again .:) Highly recommended if you wanted a high protein and low cost product

Great Taste

The Nutrients Direct Choc Honeycomb WPI is great taste and easily mixed. Enjoy it a lot. It also contains not nasty additives.

Delicious!

Nutrients Direct are great! recently purchased their WPI and it is delicious, mixes well and arrived at my doorstep super fast. I will definitely be shopping there again :)

High in protein, nice taste

High protein content, low in fat, nice taste.. I've tried so many proteins.. some have made me sick and hospitalised.. this one hasn't! Thanks.

Great taste!

This is one of the best protein powders I've tasted - the natural sweetener makes all the difference! I'm putting an order in now!

Absolutely delicious

Nutrients direct entire range of whey protein isolate is absolutely amazing! I am placing my order ASAP! Thank you so much team Nutrients direct!

HIGH PROTEIN - DELICIOUS - CHEAP - What more do you want?

First things first - awesome product. Well done. Nothing to fault it on.

Breakdown: I've been looking for a powder that has 3 simple features, and this one finally meets the quota.

1. It is in fact a WPI. with 27.5g of protein per serve, it realistically doesn't get too much higher than that without going into costly Hydrolysed proteins.
2. It tastes good. I mix mine with water when i'm on the run and milk when i want some delicious creaminess to it - does the job perfectly.
3. It's cheap. Seriously, cheapest on the market by far. Thankfully the creators of this product didn't go cheap with the quality. That's unfortunately what cheap means with protein powders. Not with this WPI though, this has a cheap price tag for an AWESOME product.

Final say: Highly recommended. a true 5 out of 5 star product. This is without question going to change my nutritional intake for the better and i hope many more people too.

Delicious Mix

Just incorporated my free chocolate why protein sample into a smoothie which blended very well with banana and coconut milk. Delicious! My only suggestion would be to replace the sucralose sweetener with a natural sweetener such as stevia - as is used in the pea and rice protein isolate blends.

fantastic protein powder to add to smoothies

I received a free sample of nutrients direct chocolate protein powder and it is perfect to add to smoothies.Highly recommend!

Great product

Tastes great, easy to digest. Awesome product. Afordable and good range of flavours. Highly recommended for those who are looking for some protein

Fantastic Product

Tastes great, mixes well, smooth consistency.I tried the chocolate WPI sample. Highly recommended as a affordable, high quality protein. Really enjoyed it!

this free sample I received is amazing

Thank you guys so much for sending me my free sample I really enjoyed it so much and want to get more asap thank you

Great product

With about 25 grams of protein in a 30 gram sample, Nutrients Direct whey protein isolate still maintained a magnificent taste and consistency.

Very good product

Very good flavour without being oversweet, very fast mix rate and feels good on the stomach. tastes just like the old style cottees choc milkshake.

Thankfully a WPI that tastes awesome and with fast delivery

I finally found a protein powder that not only tastes great but also doesn't end up in clumps after shaking. Cant wait for my order to come so i can ditch the other "Competitors" terrible product. Also good value for money if your taking it everyday

Whey protein isolate vanilla/banana

I didn´t know how It would be since I couldn´t find any reviews on the Internet , but It was a comparable cheap price and the site seemed really professional.
I order alot of stuff and everything was good.
The taste of the protein is really good even in water and in milk it´s fantastic!
I ordered vanilla and banana and both were really good.
And compared to other products you can see all the ingredients and I´m pretty sure It helped.
I will order again!
taste,price,ingredients

Chocolate

I did not know what to expect. Spending alot of money on a product ive never heard of as i was looking to buy 10kg to save. But nevertheless i was pleasantly surprised. I bought the choc and choc honeycomb and they are both top quality. Great protein content, mixes perfect and tastes great. Will definately keep using this site and will try more of their products

A defightful surprise!!!

In the world of low budget alternatives to the overprices supplement industry within Australia, you rarely find a low priced protein that is of both good quality and taste. That was until I stumbled onto the Nutrients Direct stand at Fitx and sampled their Honeycomb protein. Goodbye cravings!!!! What a wonderful taste you have been able to produce and with your muscle money rewards system I believe you have found a new customer
Great price. Wonderful taste
Postage took a little long than other competitors

Nutrients Direct Whey Protein

Awesome. Best protein and seems to last longer than the rest. best price also so win/win with these guys! Delivery also came the next day so would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable online supplements shop. I will be back as very happy all round! thanks again. awesome stuff.
Very cheap :)

happy with product

I have many, many protein supplements over the years, some have been ok some not, however, am very happy my recent purchase of the above Product Brand. The added sweetness is just right and dissolves well with my fruit juice.
I only use this product for my Breakfast and this does me for the next 2 - 3 hours. I will be staying with product as long as it is available. Many Thanks from Wayne J