Nutrients Direct Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)

Nutrients Direct Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)

Bern

BernEverard park

Loving it!

Easy to mix, This is the best part i love about it , No lump ! Love the chocolate flavor ! Good Product . will buy again .:) Highly recommended if you wanted a high protein and low cost product

Andrew

AndrewCarnegie

Great Taste

The Nutrients Direct Choc Honeycomb WPI is great taste and easily mixed. Enjoy it a lot. It also contains not nasty additives.

Delicious!

Nutrients Direct are great! recently purchased their WPI and it is delicious, mixes well and arrived at my doorstep super fast. I will definitely be shopping there again :)

Protein Powders

Find out how Nutrients Direct Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) compares to other Protein Powders

an0n

an0nAU

High in protein, nice taste

High protein content, low in fat, nice taste.. I've tried so many proteins.. some have made me sick and hospitalised.. this one hasn't! Thanks.

juganauts

juganautsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great taste!

This is one of the best protein powders I've tasted - the natural sweetener makes all the difference! I'm putting an order in now!

Absolutely delicious

Nutrients direct entire range of whey protein isolate is absolutely amazing! I am placing my order ASAP! Thank you so much team Nutrients direct!

Trent M

Trent MBurleigh, Queensland

HIGH PROTEIN - DELICIOUS - CHEAP - What more do you want?

Delicious Mix

Just incorporated my free chocolate why protein sample into a smoothie which blended very well with banana and coconut milk. Delicious! My only suggestion would be to replace the sucralose sweetener with a natural sweetener such as stevia - as is used in the pea and rice protein isolate blends.

jen s

jen skeilor park

fantastic protein powder to add to smoothies

I received a free sample of nutrients direct chocolate protein powder and it is perfect to add to smoothies.Highly recommend!

chazz

chazz

Great product

Tastes great, easy to digest. Awesome product. Afordable and good range of flavours. Highly recommended for those who are looking for some protein

Fantastic Product

Tastes great, mixes well, smooth consistency.I tried the chocolate WPI sample. Highly recommended as a affordable, high quality protein. Really enjoyed it!

Great product

With about 25 grams of protein in a 30 gram sample, Nutrients Direct whey protein isolate still maintained a magnificent taste and consistency.

Very good product

Very good flavour without being oversweet, very fast mix rate and feels good on the stomach. tastes just like the old style cottees choc milkshake.

Marcus Rose

Marcus RoseTARRAGINDI

Thankfully a WPI that tastes awesome and with fast delivery

I finally found a protein powder that not only tastes great but also doesn't end up in clumps after shaking. Cant wait for my order to come so i can ditch the other "Competitors" terrible product. Also good value for money if your taking it everyday

Whey protein isolate vanilla/banana

I didn´t know how It would be since I couldn´t find any reviews on the Internet , but It was a comparable cheap price and the site seemed really professional.
    I order alot of stuff and everything was good.
    The taste of the protein is really good even in water and in milk it´s fantastic!
    I ordered vanilla and banana and both were really good.
    And compared to other products you can see all the ingredients and I´m pretty sure It helped.
    I will order again!
    taste,price,ingredients

Nick

NickSydney

Chocolate

I did not know what to expect. Spending alot of money on a product ive never heard of as i was looking to buy 10kg to save. But nevertheless i was pleasantly surprised. I bought the choc and choc honeycomb and they are both top quality. Great protein content, mixes perfect and tastes great. Will definately keep using this site and will try more of their products

A defightful surprise!!!

In the world of low budget alternatives to the overprices supplement industry within Australia, you rarely find a low priced protein that is of both good quality and taste. That was until I stumbled onto the Nutrients Direct stand at Fitx and sampled their Honeycomb protein. Goodbye cravings!!!! What a wonderful taste you have been able to produce and with your muscle money rewards system I believe you have found a new customer
    Great price. Wonderful taste
    Postage took a little long than other competitors

Jason

JasonSydney

Nutrients Direct Whey Protein

Awesome. Best protein and seems to last longer than the rest. best price also so win/win with these guys! Delivery also came the next day so would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable online supplements shop. I will be back as very happy all round! thanks again. awesome stuff.
    Very cheap :)

happy with product

I have many, many protein supplements over the years, some have been ok some not, however, am very happy my recent purchase of the above Product Brand. The added sweetness is just right and dissolves well with my fruit juice.
    I only use this product for my Breakfast and this does me for the next 2 - 3 hours. I will be staying with product as long as it is available. Many Thanks from Wayne J