NVIDIA Shield

NVIDIA Shield

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Zac R.

Zac R.Northern Region, NSW

Fantastic device. Can't fault it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $329.00.

Alok

AlokSydney, NSW

Brilliant device and brilliant service

The box arrived earlier than scheduled so the experience started off even better than anticipated!

The box comes beautifully packed and booted instantly. The setup was intuitive and rapidly accomplished. Loving the apps and the smoothness of the output!

antkey

antkeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great TV box

I bought this to replace my old TV box, the system is obviously fast including running Kodi. There are many other apps are available can be downloaded and installed on Shield TV. The only problem probably is the remote control I'm not get used to it keep mis-pressed the button, luckily my TV remote control can be paired with Shield TV so I use the TV remote control which is much easier

Purchased in December 2018 at Kogan.com for $168.00.

dmb

dmb

Can't fault it. Great quality.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kogan.com for $209.00.

triks_melb

triks_melbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good device but 2 issues

This is an Android TV device = limited apps from a very limited version of the Google Play Store. I recommend checking if your favourite apps are available on this device before purchase.

No 3D file support, so you won’t be able to watch your 3D Blu-ray Rips or similar - no not even in Kodi or with an app or add-on.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kogan.

DBO

DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

An excellent streaming box

Purchased in March 2019 at Umart Online Physical store for $225.00.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply the best Android TV media streamer box available

Purchased in November 2018 for $219.00.

Nvidia....Garbage

I got a nvidia shield for an Xmas gift. Worst gift ever. Unhooked my firestick to use my new gift. Now the firestick is hooked back up and will stay that way. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone. Absolute trash waste of time. Buy anything else and avoid disappointment.

Mel K

Mel KHobart, TAS

Perfect for centralising media

Great little media box. Has all the features I could want. Can load Kodi on to it to play a multitude of media files. Now comes with ABC Iview as well. Great user interface, very clean and easy to use. The main page channels are a great way to keep up to date with what you are watching. The remote is lightweight and easy to use, doesn't chew through the batteries like many others.

honkas

honkasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customisable 4K streaming device!!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

F64VAL

F64VALMelbourne

Love it !

Loving this unit
Purchased from centercom approx 1 month ago for $180 on special
Very fast streaming device. Good remote too
so far very reliable !
Avoid all the other crap off ebay . I had purchased another cheaper device but had to send it back as it was total rubbish

Date PurchasedNov 2018

duststorm

duststormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best and fasted TV streamer!

Allen

AllenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great little device!

This the 3rd Android TV box ive ever purchased and I can already tell that its amazing.
Very slick design, great connectivity and high quality built.
The android platform is working perfectly fine compared to other devices i have used before (Nexus Player, MI box).
Game console is a very nice option to have tho not a big fan of games in general.
Video playback quality is brilliant and it supports 4k as well.
The remote design and feel is best.

I do recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Scott

ScottBrisbane

Good product, lousy support when something goes wrong

The Shield TV is a very good device while it works, but seems fragile. Mine lasted a few weeks then failed. NVidia support arranged for the device to be collected for repair, but sent it back to me without a power supply or remote. Weeks go by and they will not help. They won't reply to emails at all, and the on line chat says to "just wait, we will find out". It's easy for companies to sell cardboard boxes but the real test is when support is needed, and NVidia failed completely.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Antonio

AntonioSydney, NSW

THIS BEST ANDROID TV !!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Arthur campos

Arthur camposSydney

The best android tv

I'm very impressed by this great equipment, is a lot better than apple tv or any other device, and the greater factor is the technical assistance and customer support , if you're tired to pay for those cable channels, this is the answer, very easy to install and operate, but I'm suggesting you should buy the 500gb, it's lots faster and coming with two remote control, and you can also use your phone as well, I'm very happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Kyi

KyiDavenport

Sequester user

Nvdia Shield is a control Tv Box that if you dare to use other apps out of what they have interest in, they would interfere and turning off Kodi app because isn’t working. I have to buy other box in order to see my Kodi without interruption from Nvidia. Another thing is that you don’t have full access to Google Play Store is only limited to Nvidia choices when I use my other Tv Box I have full access to Google Play Store. When you buy Nvidia your are captive of them even dough you pay $200.00 for a supposedly state of the art Android Tv Box. In order for me to install from Google Play Store I have to download it to an SD Flash Drive and installed to Nvidia. You become a sequester user, as nvidia main controlling purpose.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

swamprat96

swamprat96

King of the streaming boxes

I've had raspberry Pis, minix boxes, humax, and dvico streamers. This is by far the best all because it had enough grunt. Yeh the smaller units can work ok but this is fast easy to use comparatively and bullet proof. Great picture and solid support. Shame they are not sold locally. I got mine from amazon

Date PurchasedJul 2016

SUNIL

SUNILSydney

AMAZING 4K DECODER AND STREAMER

Best 4K decoder to play my gopro videos and any 4k videos you want to play with no lag or hiccups. Definitely love the graphics and user interface. I wasted more than $400 on cheap android tv players such as M8S, Beelink. But NVIDIA Shield was the best I used till date. Definitely I dont have to upgrade or purchase any players until I buy a 8K TV maybe :) Even youtube and netflix can stream in native 4K resolution which you cant expect from chinese android players.

AdamMadd