Nyal Allergy & Hayfever Relief

Nyal Allergy & Hayfever Relief

See the Best Cold & Flu Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SnifflesCentral, SA

These work a treat, no side effects

Your review is spot on. This is best product in the world for hay fever. honestly, everybody should bite the bullet and try them... For 2 reasons.

1. As mentioned before.. They Do. WORK and
2. This will increase demand so that we don't have the problem of trying to locate more each time the dread pollen, dust, grasses etc get air borne

Note: the last place I purchased them was at Woolworths, that's right you DONT get them from the chemist

Bhavs62

Bhavs62Bundaberg

This product actually works!

Amazingly after eight wretched years of suffering streaming eyes and nose, feeling so awful! I was recommended this product I bought them in Coles - I was sceptical as nothing had worked, This was brilliant I noticed after the third tablet, my symptoms had reduced... I finished the packet, I have never had to use them again!
They genuinely work
Nothing at all, except I'm trying to find them for a friend now in Brisbane and they are nowhere to be found!

Works for me.

From other reviews here seems to affect some people negatively but I've never had any trouble with these supplements and for me works just like the more expensive prescription medication. Haven't had a spring time 'cold' in years and I was always copping one prior. Am very pleased with the results.
Cheaper and hopefully natural is good?

Jeremy

JeremySydney

Horrible - worst pills i have ever tried

Within minutes of taking the pills a huge migraine over came me and it lasted all day, on top of that it did nothing for my hayfever - trust me, sneezing whilst having a migraine is not pleasant.
I thought that perhaps the pills did not suit me so I had a friend (who also suffers from hayfever) try them aswell, and they also had the same side effects.

I have a feeling the corporation behind the Pill either paid "[name removed]" to write that review or wrote that review themselves! absolutely horrible product.

Fantastic - Complete and speedy relief

Cannot praise this highly enough - it works within minutes and symptoms are 100 percent gone with NO side effects. It is inexpensive and I love the fact it is herbal. I have tried name brands but often get side effects - but not with these. So glad a work colleague's wife used these and he passed on the recommendation. You can just buy them at the supermarket too which is handy.

may be good for some

while it has helped with my hayfever and it's great that it is natural i have been having dull headaches and feeling dizzy since taking it so if you don't get these symptoms then it would be a great product for you
natural, inexpensive
does not agree with me, headaches, dizziness

Fiona
Fiona

Fantastic product - it works within minutes and I have no side effects at all, like I do from some of the well known brand names that advertise on TV.