Nyal Cough, Cold & Flu Day & Night

See the Best Cold & Flu Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disappointing and Misleading Product.

Extremely misleading. Packaging on the front says that it treats the symptoms of colds and flu, but ignoring the fine details on the rear you have no idea that it's little more than a herbal supplement which has no medically proven benefits to treating symptoms of cold or flu. Sadly for me dit did not help relieve any symptoms of my flu at all and it cost me $14 or so that I could have more wisely spent on paracetamol or ibuprofen. An expensive learning experience.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Side Effects Poor mental health
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Preventative MeasureNo
Used for ChildrenNo
Symptoms RelievedNone Relieved

THIS IS HERBAL VITAMIN - NOT A DRUG

Had a fever and coughing from Monday. My wife bought this item at night.
Followed the instructions but after 3 days I wasnt any better, suffering continuous fever, headaches and very rough coughing. Read the ingredients and to my surprise there wasnt a mg of an actual drug.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE SICK. You`d be better to take $1 paracetamol

Helped a lot

I took 2 night tablets before I went to sleep and within 2 minutes my nose had cleared up. I still had a sore throat, but after taking more tablets the next day, I felt 70% better already. I usually don't like swallowing tablets because they make me feel sick, but these were surprisingly easy to take and didn't make me feel ill at all. Paracetamol doesn't work on me for some reason and never makes me feel better, and ibuprofen doesn't help relieve any cold & flu symptoms. I don't like the feeling of pharmaceutical lozenges in my mouth & they always take a long time to relieve my symptoms. This product and Fisherman's Friends are the two best cold & flu products I've ever used. I will continue to buy this product whenever I get a cold in the future.

Didn't help me

Took these for two and a half days, continued to feel miserable. Didn't realise until then that it was a herbal product, and doesn't have any paracetamol. Didnt get worse, but symptoms didn't ease. Disappointed packaging wasn't clearer, and tablets were quite big.

Unbeatable excellent relief

Very helpful product dries up runny nose, helps to reccover. From flu and Cold within two days I Highly Recommend this product! Available from all major supermarkets. I have used it twice now - last years flu. And this year! A good natural alternative gentler on my body. Try NYAL it. Really works!