Nyal Cough, Cold & Flu Day & Night

Nyal Cough, Cold & Flu Day & Night

See the Best Cold & Flu Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Symptom Relief
    • No Effect (1)
  • Preventative MeasureYes (0) · No (1)
  • Used for ChildrenYes (0) · No (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Side Effects
    • Poor mental health (1)
  • Symptoms Relieved
    • None Relieved (1)

HappyShopper

HappyShopperSydney, NSW

Disappointing and Misleading Product.

Extremely misleading. Packaging on the front says that it treats the symptoms of colds and flu, but ignoring the fine details on the rear you have no idea that it's little more than a herbal supplement which has no medically proven benefits to treating symptoms of cold or flu. Sadly for me dit did not help relieve any symptoms of my flu at all and it cost me $14 or so that I could have more wisely spent on paracetamol or ibuprofen. An expensive learning experience.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Side Effects
  • Poor mental health
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Preventative MeasureNo
Used for ChildrenNo
Symptoms RelievedNone Relieved

THIS IS HERBAL VITAMIN - NOT A DRUG

Had a fever and coughing from Monday. My wife bought this item at night.
Followed the instructions but after 3 days I wasnt any better, suffering continuous fever, headaches and very rough coughing. Read the ingredients and to my surprise there wasnt a mg of an actual drug.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE SICK. You`d be better to take $1 paracetamol

Helped a lot

Didn't help me

Took these for two and a half days, continued to feel miserable. Didn't realise until then that it was a herbal product, and doesn't have any paracetamol. Didnt get worse, but symptoms didn't ease. Disappointed packaging wasn't clearer, and tablets were quite big.

Unbeatable excellent relief

Very helpful product dries up runny nose, helps to reccover. From flu and Cold within two days I Highly Recommend this product! Available from all major supermarkets. I have used it twice now - last years flu. And this year! A good natural alternative gentler on my body. Try NYAL it. Really works!