4Odyssey Living 1000 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sheet Set

2.7

12 reviews · Statistics

33% · 47 · 58%

Comfort
Brand Manager for Odyssey Living? Claim your listing.
See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Christine
ChristineQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

Bought Odyssey Living queen sheets and after one wash the fitted sheet doesn't fit the bed. Thought if you spent money you would get quality. Not happy and telling everyone. Show details
Wen
WenNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW15 posts

Poor quality and waste of money

I purchased a queen size set of grey jersey cotton sheets from Costco Majura Park on 25 August 2022. I have only used & washed them on three separate occasions since then (as I have used other linen in between weekly bed laundering) and have noticed today that they are piling, leaving lint on the floor and have a hole in them. I’ll be throwing them out after only a few uses. Such a poor quality product. Show details
Chris
ChrisVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pillow case seams falling apart

Bought Queen size sheet set from Cosco, been on the bed two nights and pillow case seam has split apart, and no the pillow is not too big for the case. Just shoddy workmanship. Show details
MOOSE
MOOSEVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Nice Sheets

From house on line I purchased 2 sets of white king size sheets from odyssey brand tc 1000. I am very very happy with the sheets excellent quality feels lovely on the skin when in bed.

Jill2 posts

OK

Ordered on line and not what I wanted but have used and washed and they are OK but would have liked what I had ordered. I find them not as silky and thicker than needed for Queensland summers. Could also do with an iron which I am not into so far as sheets are concerned.

J. Oakley3661Victoria, 366126 posts

Great sheets

Very happy with the quality of these 100% cotton sheet sets. They wash really well and fit on the bed beautifully. They feel very similar to cotton sateen. These sheets are thick and soft unlike some that say they are 1000tc but are thin and feel dreadful. Very happy with my purchase and I always only buy 100% cotton because cotton rich are just no comparison.

Shelly
ShellyNSWHunter Region, NSW7 posts

100 percent cotton

The sheets ive bought are 100 percent cotton...not cotton rich..as a previous reviewer has written they were advertised as... the ones they purchased probably were and so they got what they paid for.

The odyssey living 100 percent cotton 10000 tc sheets are very good value and well made. Writing a review for a product must match the title of the review....IE 100 percent cotton....NOT COTTON RICH.....

Kie, Sydney84 posts

joey
joey2 posts

WORST SHEET SET EVER RE; KING SIZE BED SET

The bottom sheet is a very BAD fit .. BUT the top sheet is truly a trial and tribulation. Every time I make the bed I cringe. The top sheet hem (at the top) is so twisted that it unbelievable that it ever past ANY INSPECTION. I would like to be able to enjoy my king size bed with nice smooth top flap seam. Would Odyssey like a picture of this? I would not like anybody else to have to endure this foul looking top sheet.

Liz
LizVICGippsland, VIC4 posts

Perfect Fit

I have brought a fantastic set off sheets. They are a perfect fit. Other sets off sheets I have purchased from other companies don't fit properly. I am wrapped with them

Tess T
Tess TQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Would not buy Odyssey Living again

Bought a set of Odyssey Living Microfibre king sheets new, within 2 days of use the fabric started to rip in certain places where we were sleeping, on both mine and my partners sides. Was provided a replacement set from the place we purchased from and the same thing happened again.

Will not be buying Odyssey Living Manchester again, which is a shame as they were really great to sleep on.

Natalie
Natalie

Odyssey sheets going bally

I had a brand new set of Odyssey living sheets and after 2 washes they have gone bally. Very disappointing after paying $299 for them some time ago and then only using them recently.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Also, is there a life time warranty? Or any warranty for that matter and if so who do I contact?

Many thanks.