Odyssey Living 1000 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sheet Set

Odyssey Living 1000 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sheet Set

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MOOSE

MOOSEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice Sheets

From house on line I purchased 2 sets of white king size sheets from odyssey brand tc 1000. I am very very happy with the sheets excellent quality feels lovely on the skin when in bed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

OK

Ordered on line and not what I wanted but have used and washed and they are OK but would have liked what I had ordered. I find them not as silky and thicker than needed for Queensland summers. Could also do with an iron which I am not into so far as sheets are concerned.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jacki28Melbourne

Bottom sheet pilling after 4 washes

Very disappointed. Bought our queen size sheets at Costco and initially loved the soft feel but after only four washes the bottom sheet is pilling badly. Wouldn’t purchase this brand again.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

J. OakleyVictoria, 3661

Great sheets.

Very happy with the quality of these 100% cotton sheet sets. They wash really well and fit on the bed beautifully. They feel very similar to cotton sateen. These sheets are thick and soft unlike some that say they are 1000tc but are thin and feel dreadful. Very happy with my purchase and I always only buy 100% cotton because cotton rich are just no comparison.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Shelly

ShellyHunter Region, NSW

100 percent cotton.

The sheets ive bought are 100 percent cotton...not cotton rich..as a previous reviewer has written they were advertised as... the ones they purchased probably were and so they got what they paid for.
The odyssey living 100 percent cotton 10000 tc sheets are very good value and well made. Writing a review for a product must match the title of the review....IE 100 percent cotton....NOT COTTON RICH.....

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Kie, Sydney

Very Pretty but Quality is Appalling and absolutle and total false product advertising

Date PurchasedOct 2017

joey

joey

WORST SHEET SET EVER RE; KING SIZE BED SET

The bottom sheet is a very BAD fit .. BUT the top sheet is truly a trial and tribulation. Every time I make the bed I cringe. The top sheet hem (at the top) is so twisted that it unbelievable that it ever past ANY INSPECTION. I would like to be able to enjoy my king size bed with nice smooth top flap seam. Would Odyssey like a picture of this? I would not like anybody else to have to endure this foul looking top sheet.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Liz

LizSale

Perfect Fit

I have brought a fantastic set off sheets. They are a perfect fit. Other sets off sheets I have purchased from other companies don't fit properly. I am wrapped with them

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Would not buy Odyssey Living again

Bought a set of Odyssey Living Microfibre king sheets new, within 2 days of use the fabric started to rip in certain places where we were sleeping, on both mine and my partners sides. Was provided a replacement set from the place we purchased from and the same thing happened again.
Will not be buying Odyssey Living Manchester again, which is a shame as they were really great to sleep on.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Odyssey sheets going bally

I had a brand new set of Odyssey living sheets and after 2 washes they have gone bally. Very disappointing after paying $299 for them some time ago and then only using them recently.
Has anyone else had the same problem?
Also, is there a life time warranty? Or any warranty for that matter and if so who do I contact?
Many thanks.

quality

Jill

Jillasked

I recently bought Odyssey Living Queen size sheets (they have stripes) and after two washes have found them wonderful and so soft and was going to buy another two sets but after reading the comments have second thoughts. Are the comments about the Living stripe sets?

No Jill not the same.

No Jill. That wasn’t the ones I had

Kie, Sydney

Mine where also prints but not stripes. Sold as 1000TC 100% cotton on the website and packaging. After a few nights I noticed I was burning up and the didn't feel right so checked the tiny print on actual tag on the sheet to see it was 50% polyester. If you're happy with yours then I would only re-purchase identical to what you have, I wouldn't look across the range because you really don't know what you will get. I really had to work for my refund and to return the items - there was NO response from odyssey living at all and they continued to mis advertise my sheets but thankfully the retailer came to the party. From my experience and others on here but I personally would never buy from a company that blatantly dishonest or not prepared to respond to customer enquiries. #dealbreaker for me.

Get an answer from our members and Odyssey Living representatives