Omo Powder / Liquid

Omo Powder / Liquid

Powder, Liquid

3.3

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (6)
  • Smell
Rohina

RohinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is too good, would recommend everyone to buy only Omo

I love this product very impressive. Clothes are washed very well, very soft and great to feel after wash. Would recommend every one to use. Thank you OMO. This is the best product and will continue to use this

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$10.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Alexandra B.

Alexandra B.Sydney, NSW

Very strong smell

The fragrance is too strong. While wearing a t shirt washed in this product, my nostrils are irritated and I keep sneezing. I used 3 rinses in the washing circle.

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Sherrie

SherrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this washing liquid

Great value for money. I use this in front loader and washes clothes better then other liquids I have tried. Often on special to which is a bonus for the budget

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Coffee is good

Coffee is goodFar North Queensland, QLD

This omo

Bought this omo at the reject shop, set me back $12 for 3 kilo bag. The scent of this is really nice, washes really good I actually prefer this over Australian omo, top load only and safe for hand washing. It has no scoop but I located right at the bottom one scoop = 30g 2 scoops per load if clothes are really dirty I say it's safe to use 3 scoops if your washing machine is a "high efficiency" like mine id stick too the two scoops and for a smaller load just one as this powder suds.may not be available at all stores.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Reject Shop for A$12.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Shey

SheySydney

Favourite brand

I have used omo liquid detergent for years now and it has given me awesome results. I always buy the 1ltr one from the supermarket and usually lasts me a month because I only use it for heavily soiled clothes. I usually put 2x cap full for an extra large and soak for a few hrs or a night then wash the next day for better result. I've tried other brands but they don't work as well.

Unfortunately, I bought a 4ltr liquid omo from big w today to trial it. From the looks alone it was very funny not like the 1 ltr bottle I usually get and no it didn't do me justice. I am not rehashing and soaking to see if the stains would come off like the 1 ltr usually does.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$24.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Ara

AraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best laundry liquid in the market

Have used a couple of brand and found the omo liquid cleans cloths very well and leave fresh smell on cloths!also my sons dirty cloths and my towels never been this much clean when i used to use another brand liquid!highly reccomanded and definitely will buy agian.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$22.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

The worst detergent i have used

This is the first washing powder that have used and its has caused bruises on my hands..it has really caused harm to my skin.I hate it.and it's causing more harm than benefiting me.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$2.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Omo Liquid Professional - disappointing

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Fragrance change

I have Multiple Sensitivity Syndrome and Omo was the only washing powder I used but the new fragrance is so strong I am going to have to take it back because I can't keep it in the house.

Matthew D

Matthew DPerth, WA

Very Good At Cleaning Clothes!

I wash most of my clothing on either an automatic or delicates cycle on my Miele washing machine and for the past 2 years I have never had once a situation where a stain wasn't removed from my clothes [apart from stains like ink which cannot be removed by detergent] I never have to do my clothes on a longer or more intensive cycle because even on short cycles OMO gets all of the stains out of my clothing. Blood, dirt, oil you name it it will come out. Gave it a 4/5 only because its more of a costly detergent in comparison to other brands but I can say it is well worth the money paid for it!

Milena

Milena

Great results

I've been using Omo washing powder for six years now.I wasn't sure how it would perform, as I only ever wash in cold water. I am very pleased with the results that I get each time, I don't even have to soak stained clothing, or pretteat the stains.

Extemely strong smell

I been using Omo bucket for years now ,after recent purchase last month of 8 kg bucket for mitre 10 and started washing with it the small was going through the hole house so i double rinsed the washing to get it out, but the smell was so bad i decided to ring Omo customer care to report this.I was informed that last year that they had gone through a new Fragrance change in January 2017 so the label on the lid was the new batch its real bad their was no offer to exchange it or some kind of credit so i so angry i sending the bucket back to n.s.w to prove it smell so bad.They lost me as a customer after 25 years

Coleen

ColeenMelbourne

Very disappointed

I recently purchased 5kilo OMO powder for front and top loaders. I am extremely disappointed with the product as the powder sits in the dispenser and does not disolve. I certainly will not buy this product again.

OMO has a new stink

OMO has changed its fragrance and now is perfume heavy. Have been a loyal user for 30 years. Will finish this batch and buy no more. OMO, please return to the original onion-invasive scent. It smells like sunshine, not perfume.

Art V

Art VAdelaide

Extremely strong smell

I've been using Omo powder for decades however have stopped after my latest purchase. The detergent itself has an extremely strong perfume smell which permeated throughout the laundry and even the rest of the house. Sheets washed in the detergent also reek of this perfume that I have been unable to get rid of it even after multiple washes, soaking and leaving them out on the line for a week.

Perhaps they have changed the formula recently as I've never had this problem before? I won't be using Omo any more.

Jnel

JnelSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of my Favourites

Omo liquid leaves our clothes clean and with a lasting fresh smell. I used radiant for a month , as it was on special, and found I had to rewash many items. Omo and Dynamo are the only two products that i have found to maintain a high standard. I stock up on these when they are on special, only paying on average $5 per litre.

Dee5

Dee5Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love this powder and use this for my husband extremely grotty farm work clothes... removes grass stains, mud, grease and whatever he collects daily. Very pleasant sent. Leaves White bed linen with sard spotless. I can not use it for my clothes as it OMO leaves me itchy so I use sensitive on my clothes which works as well but without the scent

Pretty good

I have been using omo for a few months since they changed dynamo to dynamo proffessional (absolutely rubbish)
And have been fairly happy with it , does a decent job of cleaning clothes though i find its nowhere near as good at dynamo for stain removal , it does a better job than many others iv tried and i always buy in bulk at big w so is not too bad on price , but my favourite thing is the smell it leaves on your clothes its to die for ! Pretty happy with it though i have finally found regular dynamo back at big w so after this bottle has finished will be stocking up on my dynamo

brian

Extremely good washing liquid and powder.

I have been using omo powder and liquids for years though, had breaks here and there as sometimes trying to save money though, found out it wasn't a good idea so I recently started to use omo again and it foams up good after all this time and washes clothes very well
Outstanding and is worth every dollar spent.

brian

Though, I likely bought an old school package

brian

Omo laundry liquid was putting holes in the clothing so had to buy some new clothes and it did it quite quickly so switched to omo eucalyptus based clothes washing liquid - pretty sure it's called omo eco drive

Lily White

Lily Whitebundaberg

Best for all my married life

Bought over 40 towels 20 yrs ago and have mashed them in OMO ever since they are still as bright and fluffy
as the day I bought them OMO is the best. Would like you to see them
Julie 76 yrs old