Omo Ultimate

Omo Ultimate

Powder, Liquid

3.8

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Smell
krissie N.

krissie N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Omo Powder - but ??????

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles for A$15.00.

Steve

Steve

Excessive suds killed our front loader.

We've used OMO for more than 30 years, but just this year, the amount of suds that it makes in our front loader is beyond the pale. Suds poured out of our front loader tray all down the front of the machine and we thought there was something wrong with the machine. It did it again and we carefully watched it while it did it once more. The front loader blew up/burnt out. We replaced it with another only to have the suds pour out again. Not a fault of the machine. Something not right with our favourite soap powder. Something has changed recently to cause this. We were confused as to what was happening as we didn't even know it could make too many suds until we looked up similar comments.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Suds galore!

Used OMO for decades in front loader washing machines. However, no more, as this product now results in excessive suds. Also leaves residual powder In detergent dispenser which has to be rinsed off after every wash. Sad as this used to be a respected product.

avabg

avabgLaunceston, TAS

Fixes even stinky soccer kits!

This is my go-to detergent, great on most fabrics; I am a nurse so I feel that my work clothes get a deep clean from OMO, I also have two boys and their Soccer kits are clean and fresh! I love the scent, and no need for Vanish!

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for A$20.00.

APPLEASHA

APPLEASHASYDNEY

This is the best on the market

For a general wash of any and all items, this gives the absolute best clean. Smells great and clothes come out sparkling and stain free. Love this, prepared to pay

Purchased in April 2018.

Ara

AraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Number one!!

I have used several washing powders but none of them worked like the Ultimate!!i was in a hurry and i put all my sons cloth for quick 18 minutes wash in my 7.5 kg electrulux!!i was seriously shocked because no other washing powder worked like this one before!all the dirts gone and smells so amazing!!and love that the smell remains longer!!highly recommanded!!definitely will buy again!

Purchased in August 2019 at Bigw for A$24.00.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Patricia Anne

Patricia AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Suds overflow from my Machine

I have used OMO Matic for over 40 years. Was even a member of the OMOmatic Club.
Since they have now combined the TOP Loader and FRONT Loader powder.
I will not purchase it anymore.
How can the same soap powder suit both Front Loader and Top Loader Machines? They have
different actions.
If I use the amount stated on the box the suds overflow from my Machine.

Purchased in April 2019.

Coffee is good

Coffee is goodFar North Queensland, QLD

Omo ultimate

I bought this a week ago on special at Coles for $12 best laundry liquid ever will be buying the 5 kilo box next time round as it works out less for more. Super fresh clean laundry.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Online for A$12.00.

Kat2705

Kat2705South East Queensland, QLD

The very best washing powder for a great clean

I have used regular omo or drive for over 20 years and always been happy with the results.
I would need a prewash spray for some items that are soiled.
I decided on using ONO ultimate after it was on sale and wasn’t expecting much difference between the regular OMO. I was wrong the end result is cleaner fresh smelling clothes and I no need my preen prewash spray unless it’s heavily stained clothing. I do believe it’s a better product with better results. I buy the 4 kilo box from either supermarkets and it’s only $30 all day everyday. At using one to two scoops this lasts even for a big family like mine.
Can happily recommend

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$30.00.

tcoadel

tcoadelAdelaide

New formula too foamy

Have used Omo front loader for years and love it, but since they changed to a top/front combo formula there is just way too much foam being generated in our machine. So disappointing but will be changing to a front loader specific formula.

Karen5555

Karen5555Vic, 3136

Works well on greasy tradie work clothes

I'm not sure about 'tackle 99 tough stains' but works well for greasy clothes. I find that I can also use half the detergent for normal clothes. So that evens out any extra cost.

Tony N

Tony NMELBOURNE

Nice smelling, good washing - over priced.

I finally caved in and forked over the $$$ to buy a large box of Omo Ultimate. It has a really nice fragrance and it washes clothes well, as you'd expect from an Omo product - but my usual powder is Surf (the one in the pink box) and Omo is literally more than double the price of Surf, which also has a nice fragrance and does a good job at washing. Save your money and try the Surf; you won't be sorry. The reason for only 3 stars is not the performance, but the price, and also, this powder suds up a lot more than Surf.

Susan

SusanMelbourne

Fantastic

Works really well and use it for washing just about everything. I wash at least 3 loads a day
Including linen for short stay apartnents. Very good with all sorts of marks.

ANGIE C

ANGIE CQueensland, 4124

Waste Water Worry

After using LaundRite (Aldi) Powder plus additives for years, OMO Ultimate did brighten and freshen my wash to my amazement and continued use. However no matter how good OMO Ultimate professes to be; in the long run I do not consider this product biodegradable or user friendly for your lawn... as in my case, where I use the waste water from my laundry OMO Ultimate has slowly killed off the grass and promoted weed growth, unlike LAUNDRITE which is a biodegradable product!

[+] Brightens and freshens
[-] OMO's "Cleaner Planet Plan" - Not so environmentally friendly :(

Craig C

Craig CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cream Of The Crop

This is by far the best laundry powder by Any of the Big Brands. I gets rid of anything no matter how old the stain is. Tip Never use to much, you dont need it.
As Good if not better than Aldi's award winning powder.

Ssssmmmiley

SsssmmmileyAUSTRALIA

Love every scoop

Cleaner clothes
Fresh clothes
Can not fault this washing powder
Amazing brightness
Amazing clean
Worth paying the extra!
We don’t skimp on washing powder anymore!
Converted!
Love OMO
LESS IN THE SCOOP BUT AMAZING CLEAN

Utterly Bad

My Son's white Ecko T-Shirts cane out PINK!!!! The washing was done, as always in a Top Loader washing machine. Also to be mentioned the washing was done separately. When the cycle was done the washing was PINK!!!! Two new t-shirts done the drain. I will not recommend OMO to any consumer
Stay away!

Julie.W

Julie.WRedcliffe

Big hard block of powder

I'm over buying omo. Every time I buy it its hard lumps or one big lump and I have to smash the living daylights out of it to use it. A simple load of washing can take me 5 miniuts smashing hard powder into small granuals just so I can use it in my machine. This has happened too many times. Even my mums top loader omo is always hard and difficult to scrape out of the box.

Dav

DavSYDNEY

Good Product !

I have been using the Omo Ultimate washing powder for a while now. I have used the liquid too. It does great job, washes off hard stains too and not expensive to buy.

kitty

kitty

great product

I've been low on clothes washing liquid so I bought the omo ultimate clothes washing powder and found it outstanding to get rid of stains however. But great for the kids, smells fab.