Optimum for Adult Cats

Optimum for Adult Cats

Pickles

PicklesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scamming for more money

This cat food was my favourite for a long time but now they have changed.. I used to get 1.5kg for around $10 now they have made it only 800g for $1-2 cheaper... This is utter greed. This sizing wont last me for 2 weeks. Now i must change my cat food brand. Not happy

Ray

RayGold Coast, Queensland

Good quality that you can easily get in a supermarket

My cats usually get proplan but if i cannot get to a petshop, I can get this at a supermarket. Its good to be able to get actual quality cat food when you cannot get to pet shop. My cats love it.

Bye Bye Furballs!

My cat Monty is a larger than normal cat and for years I had used a certain type of cat biscuits and meat - even their alleged furball formulas - because it was cheaper. He had a history of hacking up furballs and vomiting every now and then. I changed him to Optimum biscuits and he doesn't hack up furballs or vomit anymore. He's 18 and still going strong :)
Reliable
More expensive than standard brands

Cat Foods

Find out how Optimum for Adult Cats compares to other Cat Foods

totaltobie

totaltobie

Good

I buy the small bag of Optimum Cat Biscuits and find this lasts my one cat just over a week which isn't to bad. I find that Woolworths reguarly has the biscuits on sale which is good. I might add that I am probably feeding my cat too much as she is overweight.
Available at Woolworths and Coles so easy to purchase. My cat is quite fussy but is always happy to eat Optimum Cat Biscuits. For some reason alot of other brands of cat biscuit make her vomit but we have never had this problem feeding our cat Optimum.
More expensive than the cheaper brands of supermarket cat biscuits.

Mythic

Mythic

Good

I've bought this a few times as my vet recommends it, and I like the fact it is targeted at adult cats rather than being a general product. The cats like it, but it's very pricy.
Often easy to find at a speciality pet store that is located near us, the cats really enjoyed it, didn't smell so bad, was very easy to store as the bag could be re-sealed.
The price was very expensive compared to some cat foods, you don't get that much considering the price you pay. Is only in stock at the pet store, I've never seen it my local supermarket

KittyKate