12Optimum HealthyFry

• Weekly (1)

Arthur.A-Sydney
Arthur.A-SydneyNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

More Impressed than I thought I would be

I was a bit surprised at how big this unit is - but am so glad I got it ... as soon as I started using it the results were amazing ... Frozen Chips 10/10 ... Crumbed Chicken Strips .. 10/10 ... Frozen Pastries ... 10/10 ... this unit just impressed me beyond my expectations ... so easy to clean .... can't wait to experiment with different foods.
I have been researching air fryers for 18mths ... am so glad I waited till this unit came out. Show details ·  1
Dollie
DollieNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW9 posts

Wow I’m impressed

Recently received the Optimum Airfryer very impressed with the machine. I also have the Philips Airfryer which is a good machine.... however I believe the Optimum is a superior product cannot be beaten on price or performance.

Froothie ( Australian company ) provide a 30 day money back guarantee, excellent customer service prompt response to customer concerns.

ChereeD2 posts

Loved it till it DIED

Very easy to use, absolutely loved it but now it's dead. Just simply stopped working, so not happy. A product should last longer than 12 months otherwise it's way overpriced... I hope that I can get a replacement as I still love using my airfryer it made my life just that little bit easier...

Show details

Tai
TaiBrisbane4 posts

great product

Very easy to use product, cooks perfect every time. Easy to follow instruction every meals taste great, minimal cleaning needed, great lifting handles. The machine brings out the flavours and are mouth watering, very health option for people who are health orientated. Pleasure to use and recommend to other readers.

Lindy VH
Lindy VH

Love my airfryer

I don’t use any oil and my vegetables come out crispy and caramelised. So easy to clean and I don’t ever read instruction manuals and still mastered its use first time!

I have looked at all the usual air fryers in stores and they look second- rate compared to mine. This was also way cheaper

Vanessa
VanessaSydney

Chemical/burnt smell

I’m not sure if I have a dud machine but I’ve used it many times thinking the weird smell would burn away, as it smells like a chemical or mechanical type of smell that you might expect from a new machine. The issue is that the smell permeates the food, which is not ideal!

Otherwise the texture and look of the food is great.

Show details

Kim in AustraliaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD25 posts

KathyG
KathyGQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

LOVE IT. THIS IS MY QUICK EFFICIENT OVEN

So good for cooking small amounts quickly and it’s healthy to use. We use ours to cook roast potatoes without using any oil. Par boil then straight into the Healthy Fryer. 15 mins later we have crunchy roast potatoes. You could spray some olive oil over them if that’s your preference . Cook Crumbed Chicken, Salmon (use the basket) Frozen and Fresh chips, small cake in the basket etc etc. Great for Chinese Spring Rolls, Sesame Toast etc, Simple to use: start with the programmed menu then you can expand to use the heat and time that works for you. Took ours to family Christmas Lunch, plugged it outside on patio, cooked nibbles for starters, roast potatoes and roast veggies for main. Easy to clean and lite to carry. Love it.

APRIL
APRILNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE

I am so glad that I brought this product as it is so easy to use. Not is it only the healthier way to go, it cooks & re-heats perfectly, saves a lot of time & is super easy to clean. I use to cringe when my son wanted something put in the oven or home made chips but now I'm quite happy to let him have it.

Beverley
BeverleyPerth5 posts

I am so pleased that I choose the Optimum HealthyFry

It is fabulous, I look forward to using it every day. As well as being so much healthier, the food

tastes so much better, moist and full of flavour. I also feel confident in purchasing an Optimum

Brand as I have an Optimum Blender which I have been very happy with. All I need now is an

Optimum Cold Press Juicer, maybe one day.

Faysie
FaysieNyora3 posts

Best Present I Have Bought Myself

I am completely satisfied with the Optimum Healthyfry. I use mine almost every day. It is very easy to clean and store. Bonus is that we now have much healthier meals. Because cooking time is less than a conventional oven, it is a great saving on power costs. Just love it!!

John
JohnEleebana7 posts

Perfect results every time

Having owned a conventional deep fryer previously, this Air Fryer by Optimum is fantastic. The unit makes minimum noise, no oily smell when cooking , very easy to clean, no stale/used oil to dispose of. In addition the unit can be adjusted for time and temperature during the cooking process resulting in perfect results for a novice cook like me. In comparison to my old conventional deep fryer the Optimum Healthyfry leaves it for dead in every way.

Marcia Jones
Marcia Jones

Can I cook fries from real potatoes and not frozen?

pinkbubble
pinkbubble

Considering purchasing. Just wonder will a 1kg bag of frozen chips fit into the basket

ChereeD

Yes chips will fit, you just need to give the chips a good shake so all the chips can get crispy while it cooks.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Thanks, Cheree D! You're spot on! It sure can Pinkbubble :) Just make sure to give them a little shake.

Pat

I have had my Healthy for less than a year. Loved it but today, it won't come on. Won't light up. Have tested it on several outlets. It's dead. Is there,a reset button somewhere?

Pat

Thanks so much for your prompt response! I will contact the company. And I'm already shopping for a new one too. My air fryer has become an essential. I'm in the US, by the way.

CategoryAir Fryers