Optimum HealthyFry

• Product is used
Arthur.A-Sydney
Arthur.A-SydneySydney, NSW

More Impressed than I thought I would be

I was a bit surprised at how big this unit is - but am so glad I got it ... as soon as I started using it the results were amazing ... Frozen Chips 10/10 ... Crumbed Chicken Strips .. 10/10 ... Frozen Pastries ... 10/10 ... this unit just impressed me beyond my expectations ... so easy to clean .... can't wait to experiment with different foods.
I have been researching air fryers for 18mths ... am so glad I waited till this unit came out.

Purchased in for $189.

Dollie
DollieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Wow I’m impressed

Recently received the Optimum Airfryer very impressed with the machine. I also have the Philips Airfryer which is a good machine.... however I believe the Optimum is a superior product cannot be beaten on price or performance.
Froothie ( Australian company ) provide a 30 day money back guarantee, excellent customer service prompt response to customer concerns.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

Thank you so much for your lovely words and support of a local Aussie brand Dollie!

Loved it till it DIED

Very easy to use, absolutely loved it but now it's dead. Just simply stopped working, so not happy. A product should last longer than 12 months otherwise it's way overpriced... I hope that I can get a replacement as I still love using my airfryer it made my life just that little bit easier...

Tai
TaiBrisbane

great product

Very easy to use product, cooks perfect every time. Easy to follow instruction every meals taste great, minimal cleaning needed, great lifting handles. The machine brings out the flavours and are mouth watering, very health option for people who are health orientated. Pleasure to use and recommend to other readers.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

Tai, thank you for trusting us and our local Aussie brand! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your HealthyFry!

Love my airfryer

I don’t use any oil and my vegetables come out crispy and caramelised. So easy to clean and I don’t ever read instruction manuals and still mastered its use first time!
I have looked at all the usual air fryers in stores and they look second- rate compared to mine. This was also way cheaper

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

I'm so grateful for your support Lindy! Thanks for trusting our local aussie brand :)

Vanessa
VanessaSydney

Chemical/burnt smell

I’m not sure if I have a dud machine but I’ve used it many times thinking the weird smell would burn away, as it smells like a chemical or mechanical type of smell that you might expect from a new machine. The issue is that the smell permeates the food, which is not ideal!

Otherwise the texture and look of the food is great.

Kim in AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

ANOTHER EXCELLENT FROOTHIE PRODUCT

Purchased at Froothie.

Kim in Australia

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
KathyG
KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE IT. THIS IS MY QUICK EFFICIENT OVEN

So good for cooking small amounts quickly and it’s healthy to use. We use ours to cook roast potatoes without using any oil. Par boil then straight into the Healthy Fryer. 15 mins later we have crunchy roast potatoes. You could spray some olive oil over them if that’s your preference . Cook Crumbed Chicken, Salmon (use the basket) Frozen and Fresh chips, small cake in the basket etc etc. Great for Chinese Spring Rolls, Sesame Toast etc, Simple to use: start with the programmed menu then you can expand to use the heat and time that works for you. Took ours to family Christmas Lunch, plugged it outside on patio, cooked nibbles for starters, roast potatoes and roast veggies for main. Easy to clean and lite to carry. Love it.

APRIL
APRILSydney, NSW

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE

I am so glad that I brought this product as it is so easy to use. Not is it only the healthier way to go, it cooks & re-heats perfectly, saves a lot of time & is super easy to clean. I use to cringe when my son wanted something put in the oven or home made chips but now I'm quite happy to let him have it.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

I'm so glad you're enjoying your HealthyFry :)
Thanks April for trusting us!

I am so pleased that I choose the Optimum HealthyFry

It is fabulous, I look forward to using it every day. As well as being so much healthier, the food
tastes so much better, moist and full of flavour. I also feel confident in purchasing an Optimum
Brand as I have an Optimum Blender which I have been very happy with. All I need now is an
Optimum Cold Press Juicer, maybe one day.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

Beverley your kind words are humbling. Thank you for trusting us with your Blender and Healthyfry choice! I hope you enjoy them for many years to come :)

Faysie
FaysieNyora

Best Present I Have Bought Myself

I am completely satisfied with the Optimum Healthyfry. I use mine almost every day. It is very easy to clean and store. Bonus is that we now have much healthier meals. Because cooking time is less than a conventional oven, it is a great saving on power costs. Just love it!!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

It makes us so happy to hear you're loving your Healthyfry Faysie! Thank you for trusting a local Aussie brand :)

John
JohnEleebana

Perfect results every time

Having owned a conventional deep fryer previously, this Air Fryer by Optimum is fantastic. The unit makes minimum noise, no oily smell when cooking , very easy to clean, no stale/used oil to dispose of. In addition the unit can be adjusted for time and temperature during the cooking process resulting in perfect results for a novice cook like me. In comparison to my old conventional deep fryer the Optimum Healthyfry leaves it for dead in every way.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum AppliancesSend a private message

Your kind words John makes us proud to be a local Aussie brand! Thanks again for trusting us :)