4.3

Taste

Kylie Slater
Kylie Slater4 posts

Disappointed

Disappointed the raw WPI tastes like it has artificial sweetener in it. It’s not bitter or bland it’s sweet. To there credit they did say they got their QC team to test it, which produced a result in under an hour?
Rather than saying what test or tests they ran and what the result's were, it was just a “no didn’t find it”. I query the testing procedures and products ingredients, it’s sweet in solution. Show details
Neander
NeanderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Real deal WPI with a punch

Tried a few wpi and to be honest no noticeable changes, this stuff mixes very well, vanilla malt is very nice(not sickly arterficial), delivery was spot on 2 days, but the most important point is physically feel strong and gained muscle and gotten leaner,(a leaner mass), recovery is better and I have a healthier look in the face, I’m going to stick at BN WPI as it’s only been 2 weeks, so eat good lean protein and have a serve of WPI post workout and stick at it! Keep it simple Show details
Ange
AngeHobart, TAS2 posts

This is amazing. It has changed my life

Absolutely fabulous product. I use this product in my baking. It’s amazing.
I wouldn’t use any other brand. The raw whey protein powder, lets me make recipe/items, I haven’t eaten or baked in years.
Thank you. Show details
Peter
PeterCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts

great service

Mix up with order - fixed promptly and no fuss. Very happy with the whey isolate - vanilla tastes great and dissolves easily. Too early to see results as order just arrived.

Joanne S
Joanne SAU4 posts

Best Value I've seen by far!!

My sister used to pay nearly twice the price for undenatured Whey protein Isolate. When I found this, I was so excited!! With 5 children to provide for I don't have the money to buy expensive things for myself, so this is a winner with me....I buy it in bulk when I have the money and it lasts ages. I use the unflavoured one "RAW" it's called. I even use it to bake low carb, low fat bread, it's amazing stuff!! :-)

Ben Weare
Ben Weare4 posts

Best WPI on the market

This is easily the best WPI I have ever used. It dissolves perfectly every time and the flavours are excellent. It's super convenient to order online and have it delivered to your door. I use some of their other products as well and won't be using anything else from now on.

Rach
Rach

Choc Honeycomb WPI

This WPI is delicious, tastes similar to a Golden Gaytime. It mixes great with water and with added carb powder. It's quality with at least 90% WPI as the main ingredient with minimal fillers. Banana is pretty amazing as well :)

Christian
Christian

Best product on the market

As a product enthusiast and ordering several large amounts for all my clients - I can definitely say that all products produced by bulk nutrients are outstanding and absolutely fantastic with hardly any fillers and nonsense in the product, especially proteins mixing really well and not making individuals feeling bloated it is the best product on the market!

Donna C
Donna C

Delicious!

I've been using BN for about 1.5yrs and the taste is delicious. It mixes really easy and leaves no lumps. I use it in yoghurt, oats, smoothies and just on its own. Couldn't recommend highly enough and delivery is super fast

issy
issy

Perfect

Awesome protein powder! I add it to my meal replacement shake in the morning for breakfast, and I'm full of energy all day, & I get so much done in one day! Love it!

Kez
Kez

All the gainz

Amazing value for money , great Aussie protein, that not only supply's the gains but taste gastronomical .

I won't buy any where else

Bulk nutrients is the BEST !!!

Neil J
Neil JBrisbane

Best value for money protein on the market

Great taste, mixes well and hands down one of the best proteins I've tried. Every flavour I have tried tastes great.vanilla makes my morning porridge extra filling and starts the day right

Rachel m
Rachel m2 posts

Such a great tasting product!

I got the coffee flavour and honest to say it's hard to go without this product every morning! The taste is great and it's not a heavy product! Makes my muscles recover much quicker too!

Frank
Frank

Never back to a shop to buy my WPI

I have been taking BN WPI for 3 years now. There are numerous brands and taste of WPI in stores/online but since I found BN WPI, I have never got back to shop to buy my protein.

3 words: excellent absorption, good value and great taste.

Recommend to anyone looking for great WPI

Genris
Genris

Worst Customer Service Ever!

Ok to deal with if the order is fine. But if they mix up your order, then be ready for their true colours. Being a customer of 8 years who has recommended their products to many ppl you would expect that their priority would be to get the customer their order. Instead of sending my order through promptly, they were more concerned about getting their crap WPC back before they sent me my more expensive natural WPC. Absolutely crap service for some cheap chinese products.