2Optimum Thermocook Pro-M

2.8

Mark L.
Mark L.

Thremocook

I manly cook rice in this machine and also use frozen bananas with blueberries to make ice cream, the item has plenty of power to get the job done I am very happy with it. Mark Show details ·  1
Beverley Carmichael
Beverley Carmichael
  Verified Pro-M

makes cooking a breeze

Best appliance ever makes cooking much easier. Love my machine. Show reply
Robert C.
Robert C.3 posts
  Pro-M

Disappointed that it stopped working after a year

After the warranty ran out, it stopped working. We use it maybe once a month or so. We were told that the machine was used heavily for commercial usage, which is incorrect.
The blade and the motor needed to be replaced, the jug was replaced not long before that as well. My wife wishes we had bought the real Thermomix instead.
Disappointed having to pay for the repair just outside of warranty, wish Froothie could have provided a better solution after having to replace all 3 parts already. Show details
LaurieD
LaurieDUmina Beach5 posts

Love my thermocook!

I bought this as my kitchen aid food processor was in need of repairs & I’d been wanting to try a thermo machine without the extravagant cost of a thermomix.

I’m very impressed with my pro m although it would be nice to have more recipes and guidance. You do get the hang of it all and there are a lot of recipes out there for similar machines that you can convert. This is an older model - I’ve had it for almost 2 years - I believe the newer one has a recipe chip built in.

Service from Froothie is excellent. I had an issue on initial purchase which was taken care of and again recently.

All in all I highly recommend a thermocook pro m. It will assist you in the kitchen and make your cooking life easier! Show details ·  1

Deborah O.
Deborah O.
Auscot
AuscotMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great company and impressive machine. Optimum Thermocook Pro M

My Thermomix Pro M is a great addition to my kitchen! Noisy but strong! The only negative for me was the fact it has no cookbook to start you off with. You take it out of the box and think... 'what now?'
However Froothie do have e-books with some great recipes and there are plenty online as well as a great Facebook group. Easy to clean!
This is my second appliance from Froothie and I must say, I am really pleased so far! Show details ·  1
Bree
Bree34 posts
Baye01
Baye01South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Pro-M

This appliance suits my needs

Received my Thermocook Pro M on Friday. Opened my box and thought, where do I start. Once I got going I absolutely loved what it could do. Started off slowly, steamed vegies and then progressed from there. I'm sure as I go along I will find so much more I can do to help cooking and eating fresh produce.
Love it.... Show details ·  1
Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING

I absolutely love my PRO-M so much - it can be used for any recipe you can imagine and is super easy to use as well. I am so excited to make a whole bunch of healthy recipes in a fast, simple, and convenient manner! 10/10 would recommend. Show reply