Pretty Good

Does a decent job of blending everything together under a vacuum with different settings available to use and is easy to clean with a rinse of the jug under the tap.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

perfect blender

received it today, then tried it immediately, it's perfect machine, much better than my old 9400, however the 9400 made in Taiwan, but unfortunately the new machine made in china, not very happy with this!
update:
I have used it about 2 weeks, everyday twice. it's good appliance, I love it. unfortunately a couple days ago when I ran the cleaning procedure, I failed to put the lid very tight, the water came out from the top, flow to the black base, then water go through the gap to inside, the next day I noticed there was a shadow on the LCD screen. it's still working, but I am not very happy with this, I think it's a bad design, people use blender making juice, after that, use water to rinse it, how can people always keep it very dry? how can we avoid water through?

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Excellent Blender

The Optimum Vac2 is an incredible blender. Vacuum blending is the way to go and this is by far the best one to buy. It creates absolutely smooth smoothies that are delicious and easy to digest. It is so easy to use and to clean. It is also incredibly well- built - all the parts an pieces. I will not buy any other brand and believe this one will last for many years. I cannot wait to use it in many other applications.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great blender

This is my first time using a high speed blender and it is great. I would definitely recommend the VAC2 blender to any one wanting to upgrade or just start using a high speed blender.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Amazing!!

Love my blender, it does the job with ease, so glad I purchased my smoothies really are smooth! Made nut butter and for the first time success.... Honestly this was my best purchase so far this year! Celery I used to struggle with but not in this machine.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Best blender I've ever had

Blends everything I've thrown at it, including frozens. The added bonus of vacuum means you can get super a smooth consistency with no aeration. It's built from solid materials and is quieter than my old nutri ninja. Overall an excellent quality product.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Fantastic!

Blending used to be a exercise in frustration... not with this blender! Love it! We use it on an almost daily basis for ourselves or blending veggies for dogs :). Never fails us. The customer service from Froothie is fantastic as well. Would recommend this blender all day!

Date PurchasedOct 2017