Orange Power Pre-Wash Stain Remover

Orange Power Pre-Wash Stain Remover

3.8

This is amazing

I love this prewash but I can’t find it anywhere love love love it!!! Removes all my families stains with no trouble at all..AND is is great for the environment.

Sean O.Orange Power

Hi Lee - its in most COLES supermarkets and leading (larger) independents.
Call our 1800 061 801 line for more store information if you want to.
Thanks for your comments and support.

Doesn't remove oil at all.

I bought the specifically to get oil stains out of clothes as stated on the bottle. Even after several applications and washes, still have the oil stains and dirty marks.

illi4

illi4Sydney, NSW

Remover sweat stains

After unsuccessful washing and bleaching of sweat stains I understood that I was doing something wrong. I got this stain remover mostly because it was sold in woolies, applied it to my shirts and left overnight. Really bad stains were still left after washing, but after the second application of Orange Power they were gone. It was not able to handle very old and very bad sweat stains on my t-shirts, but relatively fresh ones (1-3 months) were completely gone.

Stain Removers

Find out how Orange Power Pre-Wash Stain Remover compares to other Stain Removers

fredrico

fredricomoss vale nsw

very good product,highly recommend it.

Have found this to be a very great product indeed,especially at removing "those really narsty greasy/oily food based stains & those diasterest drink dilemer's off clothes whether there everyday/smart casul/after 5/party/washable evning/formal wear(but test just to make shore).

A123456788

A123456788Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Did not remove makeup from white sheets

I just brought this product and soaked the areas on the white sheets in it then washed and nada not a bit of the foundation or mascara Mark removed

gkelly35

gkelly35Victoria

Excellent stain remover.

I have used various stain removers in the past. Now I would use nothing else. Orange Power Pre wash stain remover works on everything I have put it to the test on. With school uniforms; grass stains, pen marks, dirt and red icy pole stains, all removed without any marks to show that they were there. Also used on husbands industrial work clothes with great results. Pleasant smelling and nothing harsh where I need to consider the fabric I am using it on. Also managed to get chocolate and oil splatters off my silk white shirt.
value for money, pleasant smell no overpowering, works

notcold1

notcold1AU

Great new product

I have to say i love saving money and getting a bargain but i am ever aware that we need to look after and save our environment too. I have used the orange power kitchen cleaner and was very impressed so when i saw this for the washing i thought i would give it a whirl. I was very pleased with the out come it got the stains out and wasn't to badly priced either. My only issue is that its not in all the major supermarkets i have only found it once in our local food land and haven't been able to find it again there or at any of the other supermarket chains in our area.
works and protects the enviroment

VerySplendid

VerySplendid

While it is important to me that my dollar is spent ethically, it is of equal importance that the products I favour achieve results. Orange Power Pre-Wash Stain Remover is an excellent product which upholds all of the principles I believe in, it is extremely effective and it smells great too! As already mentioned, the price is the only negative aspect for me, but an extra couple of dollars every few months is a small price to pay when weighed up against the benefit of minimising the damage already wreaked upon the environment.
Effective, environmentally friendly, not tested on animals, recycled packaging, no petro-chemicals.
It costs upwards of $4 and I'm a student living on a part-time wage.

Frances

Francesasked

Is there anywhere in Port Macquarie NSW who stock this Orange Power Pre Wash Stain Remover. I have tried numerous outlets and cannot seem to sourse it anywhere....Please help I love this Product and am slowly running out of my supply. Thank you Frances

Sean O.Orange Power

Thank you for your recent enquiry to find our Orange Power products and I am sorry to hear you are now unable to find this product. Unfortunately, Woolworths and Coles were our main distributor of the Orange Power products and they have just been taken off the shelves in the last 4 months. These products are still available in selected Independent stores, such as IGA, Ritchies, Foodworks and Foodland if you are still unable to find the product you are after in these stores, IGA holds itself upon a community based supermarket and can be very helpful, please request your local independent store to ask their current supplier to order in this product. Hope this helps. :)

Nolaasked

It doesn't seem this product is available at either Coles or Woolies anymore. Does anyone know where in Melbourne it is available? Thanks.

Peter D.

Peter D.asked

Why have the Orange Power Manufacturers changed the spray function on Orange Power Pre-Wash stain remover from being a spray to beng a thick stream? Over the past couple of months every bottle that I have purchased has the same issue and I am having to use a sprayer from an old bottle each time, replacing the one provided. Why would the R & D department or Production department do such a thing? This is not a very positive thing to do I would like that they would change it back to the old sprayer type function.

Nola

There is a little plastic bit that can be ripped off the spray part. This is what causes the different spray action.

Sean O.Orange Power

Thank you for your recent message and feedback about our Orange Power Air Freshener. We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with the sprayer. We understand the inconvenience this may have caused you and we would be more than happy to send you a replacement as faulty sprays can occur from time to time. Please contact customerservice@awaareenvironmental.com.au so we can arrange this :)

See all Orange Power Pre-Wash Stain Remover questions