Organi Eye Gel

Organi Eye Gel Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Lynne R

Lynne Rasked

I am emailing with a question. I was in your store at Malaga harbour yesterday and was approached by a nice young man who demonstrated what he suggested was a brand new eye gel product .He said it was just being launched. That you use it daily at night for a 3 month period and it significantly reduced wrinkles and fine lines for a couple of years. I must admit I was very impressed with the demonstration and could see immediate results. He indicated the price was 200 euros but was prepared to include your serum in this offer.He also showed me a screen shot suggesting the RRP was 1200 euro. I felt it was almost to good to be true so thought I would do a little research on your products and this one in particular. I am unfortunately unable to find any publicity for a new eye product , that acts the way described and would therefore appreciate your advice?

Organi
OriganiOrgani

Thank you for your question and our apologies for not responding to you sooner.
As we have several different ranges within ORIGANI can you please email us some descriptive information on the product you were shown and the website you have visited.
Our official website is www.origani.com.au or for Spain www.origani.com.es
On here you can see our official Recommended Retail Prices of each product.
If you can please email us via service@origani.com.au and our friendly customer service team will get back to you regarding your enquiry.

JanJan

JanJanasked

I have used this product it is amazing I purchased the product at a pop up stand at Pacific Fair on the
Gold Coast & I'm DESPERATE to find a shop that sells this product Thank you, Jan Raymond
Mobile 0412884081.

emu
emu

They have a permanent kiosk at Robina shopping centre

mary1119
mary1119

the official site

chris
chris

go online and buy it for a fraction of the price....at amazon

zippers

zippersasked

About how long does this bottle of eye gel last?I just recently bought this product and you cant tell at all when you are getting low on it.Also is it recommended you use once or twice a day?

Gal_op

Eye gel is a product that aims to be used in a very small area, so a little goes a long way. I use makeup in the morning so I only use it at night before I go to bed and find it to be doing the job just as good. It should last for 6-10 months, depends on ways of use.

Aileen2390

Aileen2390asked

Price for 30ml eye gel in Singapore?

John Smith
John Smith

All products cost 100$ at least. Not worth of 1$.

Gal_op

The Eye Gel is $180 in Australia, not sure how much it is in Singapore.

Rainbow4006
Rainbow4006

you may be able to purchase it at a much cheaper price on Amazon.com

Get an answer from our members and Organi representatives