Oriental Botanicals Bronchelix

Oriental Botanicals Bronchelix

See the Best Cold & Flu Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sarcoidosis Suffering Relief

Having extreme problems coughing up related phlegm I found immediate relief with only one dose not three a day. Sleep through, talk clearer and longer without difficulty in breathing.. Life has improved dramatically. Taste is not a problem 10 ml in 50 ml water.. suffering from minimal oxygen exchange found life very much improved.
Having trouble with supply !

Never Be Without It

As a chronic asthmatic with weakened and vulnerable lungs, this is my must have in the medicine cupboard to assist with respiratory infections and bronchitis. Whether the chest is heavy and wet or upper tract dry and ticklish, this preparation soothes and assists lungs. It seems to help irritation and also assist in expelling, working with the bodies natural inclinations for ridding and healing. It is not foul tasting but it is also not at all like the cutesy berry flavoured cough preparations found in pharmacies.

Bronchelix

It is not delicious tasting (as per your website). It is gross...my 4yo granddaughter refused to take it and when she did it made her sick. She did not get any.better...it made her worse. When her doctor was contacted he said to stop taking it immediately

Does this product provokes loose bowls movements?
Hi NPG, Thanks for your question. Please give us a call on 1800 550 103 as this is not a common reaction.This has not been my experienceI took one pill of this product at the same time I took a pill of Bactevir (Oriental Botanicals as well), I am not sure if this is the reason I had the reaction, however I was recommended to use both products to get rid of my cold and coughing.