Oxigen Mind & Body Fitness

Oxigen Mind & Body Fitness

Crappiest gym

Dirty gym.
    Incompetent prices on sales.
    Rude people, no money put forward to the gym possibly one of the worst I've ever come across.
    How about stop promoting more members to join and use the money towards something? Member also have to pay for a card they decided to change? It's also very small and the equipment are old.

Great newish equipment, big facility, poor management and customer service, terrible house cleaning

Great new equipment, descent levels and amounts of machines and free weights, plenty of room, however, the cleaning is alot to be desired, machines covered in dust, weight room flooring overlapping creating a trip hazard, laser beam lighting which blinds you on weights floor and stretch area, and counter staff who know next to nothing, cannot make a decision without consulting someone who is not available, prices that change depending on who you are, and when you mention this in their customer surveys online you get a call from some woman in management giving you the third degree for your comments whaich they asked for in the first place!
    dont go unless you like being insulted, lied to or like sneezing from the dust.

Shahrokh

ShahrokhClaremont Meadows

Not happy about the penalty fee

The gym facilities at Penrith Oxigen Fitness is generally fine but since I moved out from this area, I could not use it any longer and when decided to cancel my contract, I had to pay an unfair heavy penalty. I paid around $300 without using it in last 3 months. Please be careful about your terms of contract.

May86

May86AU

Rude & Unprofessional Front Counter Staff

The gym facilities at Oxigen Fitness Casula itself are great quality and have a variety of machines for use. However, on several occasions the front counter staff who are your first point of contact at entry have been rude and dismissive. Often paying more attention to male clients leaving you waiting (mind you front counter staff are mostly female). Management need to hire more educated & quality staff, especially if they are your face of your business. I cancelled my membership this week and would not recommend this gym to anyone!

SCAM

Signed up for a 30 day pass online for tge casula branch however when I went into the gym on the weekend it was closed for renovations I got no notifications of this, I then find out it will be closed for the next 3 weeks for renovations so I did not end up using the pass. After the 30 days the gym starts direct debiting $12:95 from my CC. When I called the gym they told me after the 30 day pass your automatically signed up to a 12 month membership. I did not sign any 12 month contract or Direct debit authorisation form also the terms & conditions are not stipulated in the term & condition section. They refused to refund me so now I am lodging a complaint with the department of fair trading

Leanne

Leannenewcastle

Poor customer service

Horrible

The Worst customer service ever.
    Happy to sign you up and take your money but refuse to return phone calls/emails etc when you want to cancel your membership. Staff are rude and choose to ignore you rather than have a conversation with you - never felt more excluded in my life.

Customer Service is appalling

Bad

Terrible

Maybe a good gym but seriously lacking in customer service for the sake of $150 per year they just bought themselves a whole lot of negative publicity
    Good equipment, creche facilities
    Sales staff and membership haggling. Offer one price to get you in and if you don't sign up on the day they then say there is "NO WAY" than can offer that deal.... "NO WAY' they can honour that deal, "NO WAY" "NO WAY" NO WAY"....
    unbelievably bad sales training ....