Oxigen Mind & Body Fitness

Oxigen Mind & Body Fitness

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Crappiest gym

Dirty gym.
Incompetent prices on sales.
Rude people, no money put forward to the gym possibly one of the worst I've ever come across.
How about stop promoting more members to join and use the money towards something? Member also have to pay for a card they decided to change? It's also very small and the equipment are old.

Great newish equipment, big facility, poor management and customer service, terrible house cleaning

Great new equipment, descent levels and amounts of machines and free weights, plenty of room, however, the cleaning is alot to be desired, machines covered in dust, weight room flooring overlapping creating a trip hazard, laser beam lighting which blinds you on weights floor and stretch area, and counter staff who know next to nothing, cannot make a decision without consulting someone who is not available, prices that change depending on who you are, and when you mention this in their customer surveys online you get a call from some woman in management giving you the third degree for your comments whaich they asked for in the first place!
dont go unless you like being insulted, lied to or like sneezing from the dust.

Not happy about the penalty fee

The gym facilities at Penrith Oxigen Fitness is generally fine but since I moved out from this area, I could not use it any longer and when decided to cancel my contract, I had to pay an unfair heavy penalty. I paid around $300 without using it in last 3 months. Please be careful about your terms of contract.

Rude & Unprofessional Front Counter Staff

The gym facilities at Oxigen Fitness Casula itself are great quality and have a variety of machines for use. However, on several occasions the front counter staff who are your first point of contact at entry have been rude and dismissive. Often paying more attention to male clients leaving you waiting (mind you front counter staff are mostly female). Management need to hire more educated & quality staff, especially if they are your face of your business. I cancelled my membership this week and would not recommend this gym to anyone!

SCAM

Signed up for a 30 day pass online for tge casula branch however when I went into the gym on the weekend it was closed for renovations I got no notifications of this, I then find out it will be closed for the next 3 weeks for renovations so I did not end up using the pass. After the 30 days the gym starts direct debiting $12:95 from my CC. When I called the gym they told me after the 30 day pass your automatically signed up to a 12 month membership. I did not sign any 12 month contract or Direct debit authorisation form also the terms & conditions are not stipulated in the term & condition section. They refused to refund me so now I am lodging a complaint with the department of fair trading

Poor customer service

This maybe is a good gym but seriously lacking in customer service.... I visited their Erina gym today to enquire about a programme/assessment for my 14 year old son. Prior to the visit I called and was told "yes he can use all areas the gym no problems... but I would just have to sign a waiver"... When we visited in person we were told he could only attend if there was and adult or a personal trainer with him to use weights, pin equipment etc... which I totally understand. I enquired about a programme assessment but the staff just talked around it by talking about personal training and then prices.... I then explained I have a family corporate fitness passport with my employer and he has his own card..... so what can he do or use? The staff at the front desk could not give me a direct answer and was more interested in the other customers/members that were coming in to use the facility. They did hand me some timetables and an invitation card with the personal trainer details.. I feel the staff need training in understanding what the customer is asking.... not what they are trained to sell..... and they made us feel we were wasting their time.... A very disappointing experience.. I have now found another gym in my area who are very interested in what my son wishes to achieve and have designed a programme to suit his needs.... poor effort Oxigen

very poor customer service

Horrible

The Worst customer service ever.
Happy to sign you up and take your money but refuse to return phone calls/emails etc when you want to cancel your membership. Staff are rude and choose to ignore you rather than have a conversation with you - never felt more excluded in my life.

Customer Service is appalling

overall, oxigen has been a breath of fresh air into my life and into my family. in the beginning i started training on my own and then my duaghter saw howmuch fun i was having and the results i was getting and she joined too. Now my whole family come to oxigen including my mother who is 65yrs old. oxigen caters to all age groups. i am so happy with oxigen and recommend all my family and friends to oxigen. they are focused on getting you results and are not happy until i am happy. the staff are very helpful and make me feel very comfortable!
brand new facilities, brand new equipment, the centre is clean, they cater to all needs, ages and levels of fitness, my whole family can come with me when i train, the staff on reception are excellent, always helping me when i have a question, my member manager rings me to motivate me and encourage me, my personal trainer gets me to do things i never through possible. i love the group fitness classes.
they could do with a little more lockers.

Bad

I've cancelled my membership and gone elsewhere it seems fake and i don't believe they really know what there doing as a business. Just go to 4 in 1!
Nice club, good equipment.
Well when the club first opened in Erina, Oxigen was selling memberships at there so called foundation rate of $25.00pw As time went on they reduced there rates over and over again. This is fine if your just starting but for Existing members who really should be looked after it sucks. There are now members paying less then $10.00pw. This is wrong!It also looks like they will do anything to get a member. What business person does it! Probably someone who thinks there running a business. Haha what a joke! i've even seen the owner of oxigen smoking outside the club. Practicing good health i see. What ever! There are always new staff at front reception which also tells me Management within the club is bad. Staff never know the answers to any of my questions either

Terrible

Maybe a good gym but seriously lacking in customer service for the sake of $150 per year they just bought themselves a whole lot of negative publicity
Good equipment, creche facilities
Sales staff and membership haggling. Offer one price to get you in and if you don't sign up on the day they then say there is "NO WAY" than can offer that deal.... "NO WAY' they can honour that deal, "NO WAY" "NO WAY" NO WAY"....
unbelievably bad sales training ....